19852 north 68th drive, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number

3047420crp

18 Reviews for Missy Wilson Photography

• LeeAnn

LeeAnn · Married on 12/02/2017

I couldn't be happier with Missy and her work. She is an amazing photographer with a great eye! The "sneak peek" I got of some of the pictures are AMAZING! Everyone loves them!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Missy Wilson Photography took amazing pictures for our engagement and our wedding! She and her assistant are perfect! They knew exactly what we wanted and made our wedding day spectacular! They took pictures of us before the wedding capturing the events of the day leading up to the wedding ceremony. She took so many beautiful photos of the ceremony and the reception, she did not miss anything!! Missy was with us till the end, as we headed to the limo through the sparklers. Missy does not take one bad picture, every photo is a keeper! She is flexible and offers wonderful suggestions for the most amazing photos! We would highly recommend Missy Wilson Photography for your wedding event!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Haley · Married on 11/07/2015

Missy is very professional and personable! She knew exactly what we wanted and she delivered 150%!! Would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding and engagement pictures!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Missy Wilson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2001.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2001
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount

• Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse
    Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse Wedding Florists

Where do I even start when It comes to Missy Wilson Photography? Missy is usually the first call I make when I am referring a client because I KNOW that she will make them feel comfortable and beautiful! I love how Missy tells you to “lift your chin”… “pop your hip” or whatever it is she sees through the lens that she feels will enhance the beauty she is trying to capture! Missy has an eye that is true and she has a talent that very few are blessed with! Not only talent but joy, she is an absolute joy to work with and instead of hating every minute of getting your picture taken… you don’t want it to end! I have had the honor of having her take many of our family pictures and since the first time with her, she is the one I call! That says A LOT! I am very particular and when I have our family pictures done I want them to be timeless and perfect! Missy has never ever delivered less!

• Hillcrest Golf Club
    Hillcrest Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Understanding that many brides are on a budget, the one thing I always advise is don't skimp on your photographer! You spend so much money on your wedding in order to capture beautiful memories to show for years and years and to generation after generation. The photographers duties also go far beyond taking and editing pictures... If they are good. Well... Missy is one of the best. Her pictures are phenominal, but she also is calm under pressure, understanding of what the bride wants, and prompt with her timing. You can be confident that she will get the shots that you "dream" of. In working with Missy, I find that her relationship with the couple turns into a friendship. She has a passion for her art and is a pleasure to work with! Missy is an amazing value for all you receive!

• 19852 north 68th drive Glendale, 85308 See on map