Noblesville, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number

About Miss Riss Photography

Miss Riss Photography is a wedding photographer in Noblesville, Indiana who offers her services throughout the Midwest. Marissa has a passion for photography and is a romantic at heart. She believes in love that lasts a lifetime as well as emotional imagery that will last even longer. Marissa knows that your wedding day will go by in an instant, and thus aims to capture the smiles, laughter, tears, and love so you can relive your special day for years to come.

Marissa uses a blend of natural, vintage, and photojournalistic approaches to document your wedding day. When requested, she brings a second shooter or will shoot additional hours to make sure she is delivering you exactly what you want. She covers one event per day and carries liability insurance to give couples peace of mind on their wedding day. Throughout the day, she can travel with you to multiple locations to get gorgeous images of you and your partner. Her photography services include boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, and wedding portraits. You can receive your high-resolution images from Miss Riss Photography as:

• Albums

Miss Riss Photography 5
Miss Riss Photography 6
Miss Riss Photography 7

Leena · Married on 06/19/2019

A picture is worth a thousand words

Not even sure where to begin but I’ll start with my husband and I didn’t want a wedding. We wanted a small gathering, city hall then honeymoon. What we actually got was one of the best days of our lives. A beautiful (but small) wedding topped with the greatest photographer I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting. She came as a recommendation to me and being this was a destination wedding and THERE WAS NO VIDEOGRAPHER, I really needed someone to capture photos beyond regular photos (if that makes sense) I needed her to make me not regret we opted out of a videographer and we surely didn’t. From the moment we decided to go with her she walked me through the steps and asked me questions I never thought about. She really made sure that she captured what we felt was most important while adding in what she thought was important (things I didn’t think of but so glad she did). Patience? Oh she has enough to give out to everyone. My husband and I aren’t really the photogenic type and we love to joke around. Through the first look up until the very end of the wedding she let us be ourselves while still making the pictures beyond what we ever expected. She captured all of our guests in the most perfect ways. All the big and little moments were all there and than everything in between. I still full heartily do not regret not having a videographer. She definitely had more on her plate because of that and she didn’t fail us. In fact she exceeded what we thought was possible. Thank you for capturing such beautiful pictures now we are able to live through them forever !

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Miss Riss Photography 8
    Miss Riss Photography 9

Maddie Doyen · Married on 09/22/2018

One of a kind

I enjoyed having Miss Riss Photography for my wedding. She was very professional and thorough, she also made sure I was comfortable the entire time and was always checking on how I was doing. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is needing a photographer for a wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Miss Riss Photography 14
    Miss Riss Photography 15
    Miss Riss Photography 16

Samantha Dunn · Married on 09/15/2018

So easy to work with, absolutely LOVE!

Miss Riss was so amazing for all of my wedding activities! She was super flexible with me and had great ideas, things that I never would have thought of! When we received our pictures, we were in LOVE! She was great to work with which made a busy/stressful time so easy!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Miss Riss Photography 17
    Miss Riss Photography 18

Miss Riss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Noblesville Noblesville, IN, 46060 See on map