Noblesville, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number

About Miss Riss Photography

Miss Riss Photography is a wedding photographer in Noblesville, Indiana who offers her services throughout the Midwest. Marissa has a passion for photography and is a romantic at heart. She believes in love that lasts a lifetime as well as emotional imagery that will last even longer. Marissa knows that your wedding day will go by in an instant, and thus aims to capture the smiles, laughter, tears, and love so you can relive your special day for years to come.

Marissa uses a blend of natural, vintage, and photojournalistic approaches to document your wedding day. When requested, she brings a second shooter or will shoot additional hours to make sure she is delivering you exactly what you want. She covers one event per day and carries liability insurance to give couples peace of mind on their wedding day. Throughout the day, she can travel with you to multiple locations to get gorgeous images of you and your partner. Her photography services include boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, and wedding portraits. You can receive your high-resolution images from Miss Riss Photography as:

• Albums

cf38914419a8568f 1515112606 a958de6b83137b55 1515112585786 1 3T7A1118edit1

5 Reviews for Miss Riss Photography

Heather Chapman · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I greatly enjoyed working with Marissa. We worked with her for both our engagement and our wedding photos. She was very flexible with changing the date of our engagement shoot due to a rainstorm. She was great to work with for the wedding and we love our wedding pictures. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Beilfuss · Married on 09/22/2019

Magnolia Memories

Marissa did an amazing job with our photos! I just got them back and I am beyond thrilled and excited to share them with family and friends! There are so many good ones to choose from for printing, I guess that is a good problem to have :) Thank you so much Marissa for perfectly capturing our wedding day, we will cherish our photos forever!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Leena · Married on 06/19/2019

A picture is worth a thousand words

Not even sure where to begin but I’ll start with my husband and I didn’t want a wedding. We wanted a small gathering, city hall then honeymoon. What we actually got was one of the best days of our lives. A beautiful (but small) wedding topped with the greatest photographer I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting. She came as a recommendation to me and being this was a destination wedding and THERE WAS NO VIDEOGRAPHER, I really needed someone to capture photos beyond regular photos (if that makes sense) I needed her to make me not regret we opted out of a videographer and we surely didn’t. From the moment we decided to go with her she walked me through the steps and asked me questions I never thought about. She really made sure that she captured what we felt was most important while adding in what she thought was important (things I didn’t think of but so glad she did). Patience? Oh she has enough to give out to everyone. My husband and I aren’t really the photogenic type and we love to joke around. Through the first look up until the very end of the wedding she let us be ourselves while still making the pictures beyond what we ever expected. She captured all of our guests in the most perfect ways. All the big and little moments were all there and than everything in between. I still full heartily do not regret not having a videographer. She definitely had more on her plate because of that and she didn’t fail us. In fact she exceeded what we thought was possible. Thank you for capturing such beautiful pictures now we are able to live through them forever !

Sent on 08/13/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Miss Riss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Noblesville Noblesville, IN, 46060 See on map
    Location of (Miss Riss Photography)