Clarkston, MI 48346 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Miss Beauty Theory

Licensed Makeup Artists, my team and I create the most beautiful you! We know how stressful wedding days can be and we pride ourselves to be full of smiles to lessen your worries. With dozens of weddings underneath our belts we have the patience, practice and expertise to fully deliver!

Follow Miss Beauty Theory on

Miss Beauty Theory 4
Miss Beauty Theory 5
Miss Beauty Theory 6
  • User7420935 · Recently married

Val. Is. AMAZING! I highly highly highly recommend her to everyone I know. She has done my makeup and also my group of friends makeup for an event and we all looked and felt beautiful after val was finished! She is truly amazing, talented and truly passionate about her work. She is great and makes everyone around her look beautiful.

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • I

Irda · Married on 09/02/2018

Val, aka Miss Beauty Theory, is extremely talented and hardworking! She is a bride's dream because she listens to what you want, but is also talented enough to create something amazing amazing without too much instruction. She had great communication leading up to the wedding and accepted Venmo, which is amazing for us millennial brides that do not carry cash! On the day of, she arrived on time and got 9 girls - different skin types, tones, and requests, done by noon. It lasted all day and looked flawless in the few photos we have seen so far.

Val is so sweet and professional - I've already been recommending to her to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Honestly...I can’t rave enough about Val! She was AMAZING! She made my day by making me feel amazing in many ways. She came for a trial run and also did a little on my two girls because they were so infatuated with her and all her make up. She was so kind and generous and fun! Then on the big day, she was professional and did all of our make up. It was perfect, everyone loved her and especially my little girls. She has awesome people skills and trueky loves what she does and will do what it takes to make your day perfect. She had high skill level as well. On top of that, she went above and beyond. My hair dresser left rather early, and I did not like how my hair was entirely, not did my hair dresser help put my vail on like she said she was going to. Val not only stayed to help me FIX MY HAIR... but she was the one who put my vail on as well as my girls flower girl crowns. Honestly, I felt like she was in my wedding party. You will be so blessed to have Val a part of your big day! A great person inside and out! THANK YOU VAL for making my day perfect!

Sent on 09/12/2018