Marietta, GA 30060 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Mishaun Arrington Photography

Hi I’m Mishaun I specialize in providing authentic, natural, and emotional photographs that tell the story of your wedding day.

There is so much excitement and emotion surrounding the wedding day and I enjoy being able to document those special moments. I believe it is the subtle and natural moments that make weddings unforgettable. I want my clients personality to shine through their images. I want them to smile and laugh when they are happy and cry when their emotions are overwhelming. My goal is for my couples to look at their images years down the road and remember exactly how they felt on their wedding day.

I know how much work goes into planning a wedding and the hours that get put into every detail. I love to capture images of each and every item from a family heirloom, a hand-painted sign, down to a delicate strategically placed flower.

The foundation of my business is people and relationships. Making connections with the couples I work with is so important to me. I want to really get to know them so they can feel comfortable around me and be themselves in front of the camera. In turn, I am able to create images that showcase their unique personalities and who they are as a couple. I love that my couples become my friends in the process, it's my favorite part of the job!

Providing every couple with beautiful images and an amazing client experience full of Southern hospitality is my goal. I would love to meet up and discuss the details of your day! Everyone has a story and I want to tell yours!

I am based in Marietta, Georgia, but I am available for worldwide travel. I would love to photograph your wedding day, near or far!

Website: Mishaun.com

206f7d61ea4c489c 1488680782032 atlanta bridal 2
atlanta bridal 2

18 Reviews for Mishaun Arrington Photography

Kera · Married on 09/15/2017

I found Mishaun online while planning my Atlanta wedding from Seattle, WA and fell in love with her style. Being 3,000 miles away and not having an opportunity to meet with our photographer much before the wedding, it was incredibly important that we choose someone that "got" our vision, and matched our personalities. We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Mishaun! Throughout the wedding planning process, she was there at every step with guidance. On our wedding day, she and her assistant photographer were so calm and collected, and made navigating an emotionally-charged day much easier. They were so accommodating with some last minute requests, and over did a STELLAR job. Looking forward to working with Mishaun in the future! Thank you SO much, Mishaun!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Mishaun was so great!! We got married in Union Point Georgia and she made the travel so easy. she came early to drop her assistant off at the venue and then made her way to take pictures of myself and the bridesmaids at a different location! It rained on our wedding day and she did a great job of getting all our pictures taken quickly. She was very quick with getting our edited pictures to us and her website makes it so easy to share with family. Our pictures came out so great, my husband and I cant stop looking through them!! We would definitely recommend Mishaun Arrington Photography!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Aleta · Married on 05/07/2017

We all loved Mishaun! She was very easy to talk to, professional yet so sincere and works fast in a hectic environment. Worked well with everyone and got those "none smilers" to smile. Absolutely beautiful coloring in our photos!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mishaun Arrington Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,150.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Marietta, 30060 See on map