Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About Someplace Wild Photography

For over six years, I have been fortunate to document people in an honest way around the world. There is no denying that I absolutely love what I do. When I am not on the road, I reside about 30 minutes north of Atlanta, Georgia with my lovely filmmaker husband Tony and our two pups, Rosie and June. We are grateful to split time between our hometown and the greatest place in the world, New York City.

Someplace Wild® means so much to me. The name and vision came to me in 2009 just when I needed it most; a season where I lived in a sea of conformity and lacked true connection to any of my surroundings. This imagined "wilderness" of sorts set me free. It taught me to see the beauty of my story and to appreciate it even in total darkness. I've been charged to document life through photography in a way that's intimately mine. Each time I take a photograph, it is a true healing experience. I get to express such a deep part of my story simply by capturing yours.

My approach to photography is all about H U M A N C O N N E C T I O N . Let's strive for something powerful, real, and raw with less posed perfection. If you are the type of person that can let go of control and allow for artistic collaboration, I am your girl. Let's come together to create your visual legacy.

Follow Someplace Wild Photography on

25 Reviews for Someplace Wild Photography

• Alyssa

Alyssa Cox · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Heirloom Photographs

When my husband and I received our engagement pictures by Someplace Wild, I was absolutely speechless. The photographs were all I dreamt of - and more. From the moment I met Christina, her awareness of us and our relationship was intuitive and intentional. She took the time to know us - our styles, our dreams, our hearts, our love language - and she captured it all perfectly in her imagery. The photographs took me back to that day, to every single sensation. And my husband finally got to see himself as I see him, handsome smile and all.

And when I saw our wedding photos . . . no words. No. Words. I didn't know what to do with myself. I went from drinking our celebratory wine to pacing the house to drinking more wine to staring at more pictures to manically cleaning to try and sift through the weight of the beautiful, nostalgic, incredible feeling her skill evokes. They were like film stills. Every detail, every emotion, and every tear was ours forever. Her lighting and her timing is intentional, and her edits are the perfect combination of classical, clean, and stylized. But she gave us so much more than photographs. Her wisdom, energy, and joy are contagious. She gives heart and soul to her work, and her passion is pure inspiration. And I, too, got to see myself as he sees me.

She documented our truth, and I am better for it. Because of Christina, we have legacy, heirloom photographs that we will cherish all our days.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Katie Halstead · Married on 04/26/2019

Photographic perfection

Christina is a bottle of refreshing energy when it comes to photography. She has such a great aesthetic for the perfect moodiness. She was able to capture the perfect pictures and made the family portrait Times even with a toddler easy and fun. She is almost like a ninja with the way that you never really feel she is there but know she just captured that perfect feeling.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Piper · Married on 07/08/2017

Christina and Farrah are the absolute best. Not only does Christina take the most gorgeous, unbelievable photos, but she is also an amazing presence to have with you on your wedding day. She is a professional through and through, but still manages to make everyone laugh and feel comfortable. My husband and his groomsmen hate taking pictures and Farrah and Christina had them laughing and actually enjoying it. Christina also helped run the show on wedding day making sure everyone was where they needed to be and making sure I got all of the pictures I wanted. She didn't let me stress about anything. I haven't gotten all my pictures back yet, but the ones that she has sent me are just otherworldly. She made my North Georgia wedding look as though we were wandering through the Scottish mountainside.

We also did an adventure session with Christina for our save the dates. Once again she helped my husband (who nearly refused to take engagement photos) relax and enjoy the process. If you are into her aesthetic please don't go to anyone else.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Someplace Wild Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow