Miranda Madison Events

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Miranda Madison Events is a professional wedding planning service based in Phoenix, Arizona. Miranda Reyes, the owner of the service, strives to coordinate truly awe-inspiring events that reflect your personal style and taste. Miranda Madison Events has a natural flair for detail, focusing on the finer aspects to turn your dream vision into a reality.

This Phoenix-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal basis, working closely with you during the entire planning process. Miranda allows clients to avail of an array of services depending on your specific needs including full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination. Miranda Madison Events also provides a variety of convenient features including guest-list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals, ensuring your complete satisfaction.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural

How many planners are on your team?

• Leah
    Leah C. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing event coordinator!

Miranda is a life saver! Planning mt husbands 40th birthday would have been a nightmare if it weren't for Miranda and her team. She took care of everything so I could relax and enjoy the day. Do not plan a big event with her help! My guests raved at well organized yet relaxed everything was. I wasn't running around like a crazy person trying to make sure everything was perfect because Miranda made sure it was! I wish I could give her 100 stars!

Miranda Madison Events's reply:

Thanks so much Leah! I’m so glad that you hired me to have run your husband’s 40th! I appreciate you so much!
  • Pauline
    Pauline O. Married on 05/02/2021

Coburn wedding

My husband and I planned an out of state wedding ( we are from California and got married in Arizona) like many other brides we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid. When it was time to start getting back in the swing of wedding planning we hired Miranda and her team! I’m so happy we did! They were so helpful !

Miranda Madison Events's reply:

Ahhh thank you so so much Pauline! We absolutely loved working with you & Bryan. Congratulations by the way on the twins!!
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Miranda and her team were absolutely amazing! She and her team were so help throughout the whole process. Miranda made us feel super comfortable and like we have been friends. She and her team made sure that myself, husband and our guest were having the best time. Would definitely recommend Miranda Madison Events for your wedding but for any party or event!

Miranda Madison Events's reply:

Thank you so so much Summer! We absolutely loved working with you & Roman and being able to be a part of your amazing day. Big, big hugs!

Deals

Miranda Madison Events 1
Exclusive

Chandler, AZ Phoenix, AZ, 85225
480-690-3780
Location of (Miranda Madison Events)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding