Miranda Hummel Makeup Artistry

Indianapolis, IN View map

I’m a beauty enthusiast. I love to make people feel their absolute best. It’s not just a business to me, Makeup is my passion. I would love to meet with you and make your vision come to life. I’m big on tailoring makeup to your needs and not a one size fits all look. There’s a lot of competition these days, and it all starts to look the same when you’re searching online. Trust me, I’ve been there. There are several things that set me apart from other makeup artist. Visit mirandahummelmakeupartistry.com and don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you may have. I would love to be a part of your big day!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Anna
    Anna K. Married on 09/25/2021

True Talent!!

Ooohh my gosh how can I even begin to describe how amazing Miranda was! I found her on a whim and while her photos speak for themselves, the final result is truly incredible. This was the first time I've ever had professional makeup done and me, my maids of honor, and my mom were blown away. Miranda was so attentive to not only my personal specific requests but she also had such a great understanding of how to take those requests and actually make them look good with my features, the wedding color scheme, and optimized for the best photo ops all night long! Miranda was a great communicator and it made it so easy to discuss any variations between our trial and the actual wedding day. My makeup lasted ll night and somehow looked EXACTLY like the Pintrest picture I showed her (but catered to my features). I would also love to point out that my mom was nervous to get her makeup professionally done for her mature skin but Miranda made her at ease by asking questions, learning about her skin type, and it looked incredible!
    Rachel M. Married on 05/03/2020

Five Stars!

It took me a while to find a make-up artist for my special day and I am so happy that I found Miranda! From a girl that does not wear a lot of make-up often, I was terrified that I would be uncomfortable and not look like myself on my wedding day. Miranda was able to do all the right things to make my skin look flawless in pictures but also give me a more natural look as to not go too far out of my comfort zone. She even offered a 'care package' after the tears to freshen up after the ceremony!
  • Grace
    Grace K. Married on 11/16/2019

Princess Treatment

Miranda made myself and all of my bridesmaids feel beautiful and even my mom who was skeptical of having her make up done! She was a pleasure to work with and from the trial to wedding her communication was always quick and helpful. She even gave me tips on a skincare routine after the trial!

Miranda Hummel Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review. It helps my business so much and I really appreciate it. I’m so happy you were pleased with the makeup too :)

Indianapolis, IN, 46077
Location of (Miranda Hummel Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding