16616 Palm Royal Dr. , Tampa Palms, Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Mir*Salgado Photography

Making your moments, UNIQUE memories FOREVER... that is exactly what I am doing with all the people who let me "freeze" those special moments in their lives...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS for your engagement... A wedding is an event in your lives that will be in your hearts ALWAYS & FOREVER... but how about FOREVER IN YOUR PHOTOS?!!?!

I have a degree in Marketing and I studied photography in London. I love to share special moments with people, I already had the opportunity to work with amazing people in countries like: SPAIN, PORTUGAL, UK, JAMAICA, MEXICO and USA. Im a trilingual person born in Mexico City and an AWARD WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER.

?Wedding photography is one of my biggest passions and I love to do it !!! Share those special and uniques moments with every couple, makes me feel better in a professional and personal ways. I will love to talk more about my work and passion with a nice chat with you, sharing a coffee, tea or any drink in this beautiful city of Tampa. So, don't think twice and send me an email or just call me to set up a meeting in your favourite coffee shop so, we can talk more about your lovely day.

Phone number : 813-408-3448

Email: info@mirsalgado.com | canoamir@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/mirsalgadophotography/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mir.Salgados

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mirsalgado

Twitter: @MirSalgado

www.mirsalgado.com

"Do you want your moments be UNIQUE Memories FOREVER...??"

Follow Mir*Salgado Photography on

Mir*Salgado Photography 6
Mir*Salgado Photography 7

Cyntia · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Decision!!!

Having Miriam as our wedding photographer was one of the BEST decisions we made for our special day! She was very helpful in working out timing and with tips for the day, also she speaks Spanish and English :) so for us was more that perfect having a photographer bilingual. We just couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Thank you so much Miriam for your wonderful work and the great photos!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Mir*Salgado Photography 8
    Mir*Salgado Photography 9
    Mir*Salgado Photography 10

Mir*Salgado Photography's reply:

THANK YOU!!!! I had so much fun and hope these images live for ever in your heart and in your memories!!!
    BEST WISHES!!

Giselle · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!

I found Miriam through a friend, and OMG she is the best photographer I have ever worked with. She is nice, funny, and makes you feel super comfortable around her. She captures beautiful moments and makes sure she involves you in what you want out of your sessions. She did my engagement and wedding pictures and I feel blessed to have found her to capture the most important time of my life. Everyone loved her at my wedding and even weeks after my weddings people had nothing but amazing this to say about her and her staff. I can't wait to work with her again!!!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Mir*Salgado Photography's reply:

OMG!! You made my day AWESOME already with this sweet review!! Hugs and thanks again for letting me be parto of your wedding day!

Keena · Married on 10/13/2018

Classic, breath-taking, and flawless images

They say a photo is worth a thousand words and Mir*Salgado Photography absolutely justifies that! Looking through our wedding album brought me indescribable feelings of happiness, love, and every emotion in between! Miriam captured all the beautiful moments we can look back on for the rest of our lives. She's the type of photographer that 100% of timeless effort and will exceed your expectations! Our photo gallery is classic, breath-taking and flawless. We are SO happy to have worked with Miriam and her exceptional team of professionals.

Thank you, Miriam.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Mir*Salgado Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,528.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Cakes, Elevated
    Cakes, Elevated Wedding Cakes

I've worked with Mir at least half a dozen times, both in my business capacity and personally. She even photographed our wedding. I can't say enough amazing things about her. She is easily my go-to photographer for all of my photography needs. Her style is light and beautiful and she always gets my photos back to me quickly! She is friendly, energetic, and fun which makes her so easy to get along with. She's great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and has tremendous attention to detail if you have specific shot requests. You really can't go wrong with the BEST photographer in the Tampa Bay area! I HIGHLY recommend her! (And her husband's videography business, Allura Studios is incredible too!)

• 16616 Palm Royal Dr. , Tampa Palms Tampa, 33647 See on map