Glenwood, IL 60425 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Million Dollar Moments Photography

Million Dollar Moments offers a great feature for your celebratory events. We love to do weddings because people come together sometimes after not seeing each other for years and they allow us to be a part of their memories of that day. I don't remember the last time we were at a wedding and at least two guests did not tell me that we were the life of the party. It's a great feeling it is my motivation to keep finding new and better ways to improve our services and recreate what it is that makes you smile in the booth. Thank you so very much because you as the guests make our job that much better.

Follow Million Dollar Moments Photography on

img0271

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Million Dollar Moments Photography

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2016

Million Dollar Moments was great! We hired them based on the fact that they were one of the cheaper photo booths. We will recommend them to everyone based on the service/product we received. Willie was very easy to contact. He replied very quickly and answered any questions I had. He was professional and the pics we got were great. He was very patient with the large number of rowdy kids at the wedding and worked especially good with them. His photo booth was the hit of the wedding. Adults and kids alike stood in line just for a chance in the booth...and came back many more. Guests of the wedding have been posting their photo strips all day on Facebook. Great job Million Dollar Moments! Thanks for being flexible and professional. Nice job with the photos!

I had Willie do the Photobooth at my wedding. My husband and I are glad we went with him! He did a great job and made sure my guest had a fun time in the booth! He was also patient with the kids going in and out of the booth. I can't wait until we have another event so I can hire them.
    Thank you Willie for your services!

Sandra · Married on 09/01/2012

Excellent service, pictures are beautiful guest absolutely enjoyed. Thanks for making my day special and filled with memories!
    Million dollar moments was worth a million dollars and then some! Will do business again and definitely refer all my family and friends!

Million Dollar Moments Photography FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Setup
  • What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Glenwood, IL 60425 See on map