Million Dollar Moments Photography

Million Dollar Moments Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Million Dollar Moments Photography

Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)

4.2

He arrived on time for the event, My guests loved the photo booth concert. We will refer this busy to all.

Profile Picture User6647162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Million Dollar Moments was great! We hired them based on the fact that they were one of the cheaper photo booths. We will recommend them to everyone based on the service/product we received. Willie was very easy to contact. He replied very quickly and answered any questions I had. He was professional and the pics we got were great. He was very patient with the large number of rowdy kids at the wedding and worked especially good with them. His photo booth was the hit of the wedding. Adults and kids alike stood in line just for a chance in the booth...and came back many more. Guests of the wedding have been posting their photo strips all day on Facebook. Great job Million Dollar Moments! Thanks for being flexible and professional. Nice job with the photos!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints

I had Willie do the Photobooth at my wedding. My husband and I are glad we went with him! He did a great job and made sure my guest had a fun time in the booth! He was also patient with the kids going in and out of the booth. I can't wait until we have another event so I can hire them.
Thank you Willie for your services!

Profile Picture User6521886, 2+ years ago, 1 Review