585 N Broadway, Jericho, NY 11753 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Milleridge Cottage

Milleridge Cottage is a wedding venue located in Jericho, New York. For over 80 years, the historic cottage has been an iconic destination to host fairytale wedding celebrations on Long Island. The experienced banquet professionals at Milleridge Cottage will be with you every step of the way as you plan your special day, offering impeccable service that will exceed your expectations during one of the most exciting moments of your lives.

Facilities and Capacity
Milleridge Cottage can accommodate up to 400 wedding guests in its elegant indoor and outdoor event spaces. The breathtakingly gorgeous cottage features a glass enclosed atrium with a glowing fireplace and a grand staircase that is the perfect space to host the celebration of a lifetime. Couples can exchange their vows on the venue’s beautiful outdoor ceremony site or inside the atrium. The cottage’s glamorous ballroom is the ideal space for hosting grand receptions as it seats over 300 people comfortably. There is also a bridal suite inside Milleridge Cottage where the bridal party can relax and get ready before they walk down the aisle.

Milleridge Cottage is a full-service venue that is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The cottage’s event services include event planning, in-house catering and bartending, event rentals, and wireless Internet. Couples are able to bring in outside vendors to assist them in turning all of their wedding day dreams into a reality at Milleridge Cottage. On the day of your wedding, staff at the cottage will take care of setup and cleanup throughout the entire event. Milleridge Cottage is a pet-friendly venue that also offers onsite parking and valet services.

Cuisine
At Milleridge Cottage, the venue offers a variety of catering service styles to couples planning their nuptials. Those service styles include buffet, dessert, hors d'oeuvres, plated, stations and servers. The talented culinary team at the cottage can prepare cuisines from all over the world on your wedding day using seasonal ingredients and internationally-inspired recipes. Each meal can be tailored to fit the dietary and nutritional needs you and your guests may have. Barware, glassware, flatware, linens and china are provided during each event Milleridge Cottage caters.

Follow Milleridge Cottage on

Milleridge Cottage 6
Milleridge Cottage 7

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Review

We had our wedding at the Cottage at the Milleridge Inn during the Halloween season. We worked with Kathy during the process. She was efficient and responded to emails right away. Pam was our Maitre D' and was absolutely amazing to work with!! When we dropped off our stuff for the wedding we went through everything and did a walk through of where we wanted everything to go (and also gave free range if things needed to be changed). Pam and stuff exceeded my expectations. The Cottage was absolutely beautiful and breathe taking. Pam bustled my dress within 2 minutes and made sure myself, my husband, family, and bridal party were all taken care of with food and drinks. My bridal attendant was super attentive and made sure I always had a drink in my hand and had some food. Everyone raved about the food! The cocktail hour was amazing, the food was delicious, and everyone could't stop talking about the cake, Viennese hour, and amazing cinnamon bread as favors. We also took beautiful pictures in the Milleridge Village even though it was decorated for Halloween. You couldn't even notice! It rained on our day, so many of the guests didn't go to the village, but it is super adorable and wonderful to have as a spot to go if your getting married off site and have some time before the reception. The Cottage at the Milleridge Inn offers a homey, vintage, rustic feel that you can't get at any other wedding venue. One of my guests said "I don't even feel like I'm at a wedding. I feel like I am at home." Everyone loved the feel and I am so happy with everything!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Milleridge Cottage 12
    Milleridge Cottage 13
    Milleridge Cottage 14

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

10/10 Wow! Pam was our Matrie D and she was amazing. We only had one small issue of the waiters not handing out beads as we had discussed. They just put them on the floor, but our bridal party jumped in and handed them out! The food was amazing, people are still raving about it! The staff was very professional. We never needed anything! They were always refilling our drinks before we could ask! Pam bustled my gown and took my veil out so fast. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Milleridge Cottage FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tents

• 585 N Broadway Jericho, New York, 11753 See on map