Woodmere, NY 11598 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 2

About Mill Brook Travel

I want to help you make great memories! I believe that your honeymoon should be a time that you will remember for the rest of your lives. If you already know where you want to go, then I will find the best deal for you. If you're unsure, I will use my extensive knowledge and expertise of 15 years in the travel industry to put together some suggestions based on your individual interests. Whether you want a quiet vacation on the beach or a vacation filled with touring and adventure, I am the agent you want to contact. We make your travel dreams come true!

• Landow Travel
PICT0251
webpicture

1 Reviews for Mill Brook Travel

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2007

My husband and I worked with Mill Brook Travel to book our amazing honeymoon to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. We gave Laura our budget and what we wanted out of our trip and she responded immediately with great ideas. At one point we had to change our itinerary due to a SCUBA trip and within the same day, Laura had everything changed to accomidate us. She is very sweet, very knowledgable, and great to work with. In the beginning of the process we wanted to travel somewhere else for our honeymoon and received resources from Mill Brook Travel within a few days for us to reserach and plan our trip. Overall I would recommend Mill Brook Travel to anyone! We absolutly plan on using them again for future vacations!

Sent on 06/11/2009

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Mill Brook Travel 1
    Cruise Gift
    Recieve a gift certificate towards a shore excursion with any cruise booking.
  • Mill Brook Travel 2
    Honeymoon Discount
    Receive a free gift and $50 refund upon your return from your honeymoon if you spend $1,500 or more!

• Woodmere, 11598 See on map