Islip Terrace, NY 11752-1712 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About DiMaggio Travels

DiMaggio Travels is a destination wedding and honeymoon travel agency based out of Islip Terrace, New York. Whether you’re planning to tie the knot in an exotic locale or want to start organizing a rejuvenating post-nuptials holiday, this firm is here to help. Owner Josephine DiMaggio is an expert on romance travel and will take the reins in crafting your dream getaway. She will listen to your vision, research the best packages, and arrange all the details so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey.

Book a free consultation in order to begin planning your vacation with DiMaggio Travels. During this meeting, Josephine will get to know you and your partner and what kind of trip you’re hoping for. From adventurous escapades hiking Hawaii’s Nāpali Coast to pampering resorts along the Caribbean’s white sand beaches, she will build you a fully customized experience. Options include the historic cities of Europe, the fabled sights of Asia, cruises through the South Pacific, and more. The team also specializes in destination weddings and will work hard to design a stress-free and breathtaking ceremony in a beautiful foreign setting.

• Woman-owned
Follow DiMaggio Travels on
beach please 2 51 1049691 161591414998451
The Azores.
I want to travel the world!
I want to travel the world!
Bora Bora
Bora Bora
Aruba
Aruba
Lemons for Limoncello!
Lemons for Limoncello!
Destination wedding Sicily
Destination wedding Sicily
Why do travel agents matter?
Why do travel agents matter?
beach please 2 51 1049691 161591414998451

2 Reviews for DiMaggio Travels

S Cuciniello · Married on 04/03/2021

Outstanding Customer Service and KnowledgeBase

I never really take time to write reviews. This experience needs to be shared! Josephine at DiMaggio travels, is above excellence. She is energetic and passionate about her role, but her passion to ensure our expectations were met. She planned an amazing, organized and detailed wedding for us in Mexico that could have not been more perfect.The amount of research and knowledge was impressive. Our family (36 guests) were cared for personally, and we did not have to think of a thing, or worry about them. She knew each guest by name! WHO DOES THAT? Thank You Joe, so well worth every penny. S & R.

Sent on 05/24/2021

DiMaggio Travels FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    Mexico
    North America
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

Team of DiMaggio Travels

Josephine DiMaggio

Josephine DiMaggio

Owner/.Travel Advisor

I am excited to introduce myself!

I am Josephine DiMaggio, from Islip Terrace, New York and I am an experienced, charismatic travel agency owner/advisor specializing in romance, group, and European travel. Discovering my passion at a young age, I graduated from Long Island University with a bachelor's degree in International Studies. My client-first attitude comes from a lifetime of hard work at my family’s business, assisting in the school system after helping with the business, and then building DiMaggio Travels independently. Of all the dedicated roles I have held, my favorite has been being “Mom” to three incredible kids and “loving wife” to my devoted husband of 30+ years.

DiMaggio Travels’ mission is to create a lifetime of incredible moments. I believe in being supportive, guiding, and consistent; characteristics that translate into how I care for my clients. Once upon a time, I began building the life I now live, and my experience will help couples as they grow from newlyweds to family travelers. My travels have taken me to Europe, Italy (over seventeen times), and to many Caribbean and Mexico locations. DiMaggio Travels can take you to the most extraordinary destinations. Based on my expertise, I can create exceptionally crafted itineraries combining luxury, relaxation, individuality, and exploration.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Islip Terrace, NY, 11752-1712 See on map
    631-309-2862 (Phone number)
    Location of (DiMaggio Travels)