Mila Craila Photography

$2,500 Most Popular Price

• Julie
    Julie C. Married on 12/06/2021

Chicago Engagement Photo Session

We LOVED working with Mila and her associates! Everyone was so friendly, personable, timely, and professional. Our photos turned out gorgeous and we are so lucky to have these memories for the rest of our lives. :)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 06/01/2021

Professional

We found Mila through a wedding vendor event where we won a free engagement shoot. Mila has great customer service, as she is very responsive and helpful. Seeing as my fiance and I had never done any sort of photo shoot before, we needed hep on how to pose, someone to tell us when our smiles looked tired/fake, etc. Mila was an experienced professional. She captured great shots around Lincoln Park with us. Would recommend
    Courtney C. Married on 03/10/2020

Best Photographer!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mila and her team. As a 2020 bride, I had to make a lot of changes to my wedding plans. I ended up having a small intimate gathering of close family and friends, and the photos produced my Mila and her team are something that I will always cherish. Mila and her team are professional, kind, timely, and extremely talented. I highly recommend working with Mila and her team to capture the special moments of your wedding.

5300 N Lincoln Ave Chicago, 60625
Location of (Mila Craila Photography)

Mila Craila Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mila Craila Photography include in the starting price?

Mila Craila Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mila Craila Photography offer?

Mila Craila Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Mila Craila Photography offer?

Mila Craila Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mila Craila Photography offer for wedding events?

Mila Craila Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Mila Craila Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mila Craila Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding