Mikkelsen's Pastry Shop

1068 Businesss Lane, Naples, FL 34110 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• LadyCakes Bakery
  • Gustitos Bakery Peruvian Cafe
  • Purdy Sweets Candy Buffets
  • Ella's Cakes

58 Reviews for Mikkelsen's Pastry Shop

• Rachel

Rachel D. · Married on 03/13/2021

A Neighborhood Gem with Delicious Cake!

We thought we were in trouble when our original cake vendor went out of business because of COVID and we didn't find out until 1.5 months before our wedding, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise, since that disaster led us to Mikkelsen's! We had heard about Mikkelsen's through word of mouth, and we loved our cake. Elizabeth was so easy to work with, and she assured us that they would be able to make our cake no problem even though we were ordering it so last minute. We ordered a tres leches cake with cassata filling with chocolate shavings, and all of our guests told us how impressed they were with it- the leftovers are also even better than they were on the day of! The design of the cake is exactly how we envisioned it as well. I have no complaints about our experience here, and I'd definitely recommend Mikkelsen's to anyone!!

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/29/2019

The best wedding cake!!

Our experience was very pleasant and I can’t say enough about how much I appreciate your work!! The wedding cake that you delivered on our wedding day was extremely delicious and very elegant!Everyone at the wedding was raving about it!!! Thank you so much for making my day so special!Much love from the newlyweds!❤️

Sent on 07/09/2019

Stacy · Married on 04/08/2018

I planned my Florida destination wedding all the way from Seattle, WA, and Elizabeth was fantastic to work with! She was very responsive over email and phone, always available to bounce flavor and decor ideas off of, and kept me updated on the status of my deposit and payment checks as they made their way across the country. Mikkelsen's delivered the cake on time to the venue and decorated it exactly as I had planned! The cake was delicious and moist, and the guests raved about how good it was! I would highly recommend Mikkelsen's!

Sent on 05/24/2018

• 1068 Businesss Lane Naples, 34110 See on map
    Location of (Mikkelsen's Pastry Shop)