Miki Photography by Ipress Images, Inc

Los Angeles, CA View map

Miki Photography strives to offer anyone the most comfortable atmosphere to take the best images of your special day. Shootings are done primarily in documentary style with some formal and creative portraits, depending on your needs. Unlimited shots will be made and each image will be carefully edited to its finest condition. All prints are made at professional lab on archival photo papers.

Sandra Married on 07/10/2010
    If you are looking for an amazing photographer that under charges for her work then Miki Horiguchi is your photographer. She has incredible talent. You definitely will not be disappointed. She photographed our wedding (7/10/10) and within three months we had our complete set of photographs including the gorgeous album she created for us. What makes her photograph packages even more reasonable is that she provides you with all the wedding images on a disk. Miki works solo but she never misses a moment. She was able to capture all the special moments and more making it look like there was more than one photographer. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Miki!
    Becca Married on 03/27/2010
    We are so lucky to have had Miki as our photographer! We love our pictures. I usually hate the way i come out but she made me look good =) Many of our guests asked us for her info. I'd recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.
    M Married on 12/06/2009
    Miki, we want to thank you so much for your amazing photography work at our wedding! You were so absolutely professional and unimposing yet helpful when photo ideas were needed and the shots you took were well timed, well lit, and completely first rate. You are a true class act and I would highly recommend you to any of my closest friends for their wedding! Thank you so much. If you do other events as well, I'll be sure to hire you or recommend you for those, too!.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

3240 Fay Ave. #5 Los Angeles, 90034

10am-10pm by appointment only
Location of (Miki Photography by Ipress Images, Inc)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding