Mike The Singer

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Mike The Singer is a wedding musician based in Aurora, Colorado. Mike provides stunning vocal performances to set the tone on your special day.

Mike The Singer's business is all about assisting in creating the perfect environment for special occasions such as engagement proposals, wedding receptions/ceremonies, and celebrations of life. He is passionate about using music to enrich and change the atmosphere. As much as he loves music, he loves working with people even more. He feels extremely honored to be a part of his client's special occasions and strives to bring excellence and professionalism to every event. Mike has a Bachelor of Arts in Music with an emphasis on vocal performance and guitar. He was a contestant a contestant on American Idol which brought his talent to Hollywood. He devotes his life to the musical arts. Mike believes in the power of music to change and impact peoples' lives. When clients hire Mike they will receive 110% of his heart and dedication to meeting their needs for their perfect day or moment. Many would characterize his artistic niche as soulful and passionate. Mike takes no greater pleasure than to be privileged with the gift of bringing music to his client's special occasions!

Mike The Singer provides acapella, instrumental, and solo vocalist wedding music arrangements. Mike is gifted with a beautiful voice and musical ability. He believes in the empowering and uplifting power of music. His vocal performances, accompanied by the guitar, are sure to pull at heartstrings. The most popular package includes ceremony and cocktail hour music as well as reception music. Mike can learn any new song requested and brings a professional sound system and microphones. Music during any breaks in the day can also be provided.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$1,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Pauline K. Married on 06/25/2022

Wedding serenade

Mike has been a family friend for years! As soon as I chose the song I wanted to walk down to, Mike was the first person I thought of to sing the song for us. He truly has a beautiful voice that was perfect for the song! He worked with me prior to the wedding to practice the song. On the day, I was so grateful for his presence at the wedding and before and during the wedding, Mike was super flexible to work with as well as being professional! I would recommend his services and talent to anyone :)
  • Jessie
    Jessie P. Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing Experience!

Mike is the full package— He is such a talented musician and genuinely cares about making your day as special as possible. He sang at our wedding and we got so many compliments on his voice and how kind he was. We loved having him and if you’re needing a musician for your special day, Mike is absolutely the guy for you!

Mike The Singer's reply:

Jessie,

Your wedding was nothing short of, and I hate to use the word magical because its innacurate, but its a close word that ties in closeley with majesticly serene. The whole wedding felt like a dream for start to finish. I thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review. I continually find so much joy and pride to hear and see you and Charles continue to grow in love. We all know the beauty of marriage but are all to familiar with the trying moments that test the love we have for one another. There's no doubt in my mind that as I was able to lift the environment into a divine moment of music that your marriage was one that would have an impact on many that day and for you generations to come. I too am still impacted by your two's love for one another, and I pray that you two will continue to hold fast to the truth and love that brought you two together.
  • illustration stars

Mike The Singer 1
Exclusive

101 14th Ave Aurora, CO, 80204
3037200419
Location of (Mike The Singer)
101 14th Ave Denver, CO, 80304

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding