Mike Rawlings Productions

East Hartford, CT View map Visit website
$2,399 Most Popular Price

$2,399 Most Popular Price

Mike Rawlings Productions is a Hartford, Connecticut-based wedding videographer. He is passionate about making wedding films with a cinematic, storytelling, and traditional style.

Mike Rawlings Productions offers full-day videography services capturing each moment from preparations to the final dance using professional-grade equipment. Mike Rawlings can provide a range of cinematic film types, including a documentary film, a 4-10 minute highlight video, a one-to-four-minute highlight reel, and Instagram videos. All of his wedding films are shot in 4K resolution. What's more, final videos are given via USB flash drive and digital download.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,899

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,399

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    James P. Married on 08/12/2022

Excellent &Efficient

My first time working with Mike rawlings and all I can say it was amazing, he did my wedding justice. Almost Every shot surpassed my expectations , I would definitely recommend , he will definitely bring your vision to life. He listened to what I wanted and gave me better .
    Victoria L. Married on 08/24/2019

A must hire!

Mike took our engagement pictures, my engagement party video and photos, and my bridal shower photos. He then took my wedding video and photos and traveled to Mexico for them.
    He is extremely talented, kind, and everyone felt comfortable and good around him. The memories he made me and my husband have we will forever cherish. If you want your wedding to stand out against the crowd book Mike! We will use him for everything until our last days. Family has also used him since and friends and all have nothing but good things to say. He is a master in his craft and you will not regret booking him.
    Lina Married on 02/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mike Rawlings is the best!!!

I had a destination wedding in 2019 and knew I wanted mike to capture our special day! I have seen his work via social media and have always been so impressed with his creativity. I contacted mike and he was willing to travel to our destination wedding. He was responsive, professional, and made our wedding video so special with small details that captured our hearts! I have recommended mike to other couples who are planning their wedding and he has always been able to carry out the vision every couple has in mind.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

East Hartford, CT, 06108
Location of (Mike Rawlings Productions)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding