Delray Beach, FL 33484 Map · Phone number

About Mike Perry DJ Entertainment

Hi! I'm Mike Perry, Owner/Operator of Mike Perry DJ Entertainment! Thanks for checking me out!

I have been hosting Weddings and Private Parties/Events in South Florida since 1987. I act as both the Disc Jockey AND Master of Ceremonies for your event, and you deal with ME and ONLY me from start to finish.

In addition, I've been a Professional Radio DJ since 1988. Currently, I am the Midday DJ (10am-3pm) for Kool 105.5 in West Palm Beach, and have been there since 1998. Feel free to listen online (www.1055online.com). In fact, you can make a request with me each weekday from 12 noon-1pm in the Kool Lunch Cafe!

What does all this mean to you? Well, you get a true professional with experience, credibility, and a great attitude! You and I will work TOGETHER as a "team", every step of the way. We'll go over music, formalities, specialty dances...everything you need, from top to bottom. You will feel totally prepared and comfortable going into your big day. I will handle all the details, and make things as easy and stress free for you as possible. Your calls will be returned promptly, and you'll be treated warmly and with respect. I'll offer advice or encouragement when needed. No pressure, no hype, ever. We'll work hard together, but we'll have plenty of fun in the process!

Feel free to check out my website (www.mikeperrydj.com) at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you, and look forward to the opportunity to serve you!

Warmest Regards,

Reception
mike perry at delray 63

1 Reviews for Mike Perry DJ Entertainment

Sean and Martha · Married on 10/12/2013

Mike did a great job. He was very accommodating with us. He spent a lot of time before the big day to make sure all of the music was exactly what we wanted. My wife is Venezuelan and we wanted to do a Venezuelan tradition called "hora loca" or crazy hour where we came out with masks, noise makers, beads, etc. Obviously, we wanted some very specific music for the crazy hour and Mike was able to find all of it. He kept the guests involved, playing games with them and getting everyone dancing like we wanted.

He was the DJ and MC for our ceremony and reception. He had to set up his equipment in two different locations at the venue and everything went very smoothly. His prices are very reasonable and he even stayed an extra hour because the party was so much fun that we wanted to keep it going. He is a great DJ that we highly recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Mike Perry DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much, Sean and Martha! It was an honor and a pleasure to be there for you! You two make a terrific couple and I wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness.

Best regards, Mike

Mike Perry DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,201.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones

• Delray Beach See on map
    9545577190 (Other Phone Number)
    5614964764 (Fax Number)