404 S Boulder Highway 92884, Henderson, NV 89009 Map · Phone number

About Mike Graves Photography

With over 10 years experience my primary goal is to make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed while I quietly capture the most enchanting moments of your special occasion. One of the reasons you hire a professional photographer is to insure the very best moments are not only captured, but archived, processed, edited, enhanced, and distributed with great care and attention to every detail.

For each hour of on location capture my price includes all editing, sizing and processing and as a bonus I will include “light touch” airbrushing on some of the very best photos. For each hour of on site capture all editing can take up to 3 or more hours which is already built into the price. My prices start as low as $210.00 for the first hour and then drop down in lower price increments thereafter. Please contact me for a price list whether for a special event, party, wedding or reception. Also please ask about my very popular 1 hour “on strip photo-limo tour” to include a beautiful stretch limo, chauffer, photographer, and all image editing starting at only $285.00. An absolutely stellar deal!

A little more about me:

I was born and raised in Southern California and come from a very creative family. My father was a singer-composer who also worked in the marketing department at Capitol Records. My mother worked as a photographer and a wedding coordinator and to this day still books weddings in Las Vegas. I first started working with print photography way back in high school and truly miss the days of placing that photo paper in print solution and watching the images come alive!! Later I worked in Hollywood as a studio drummer for various record companies such as Warner Bros., MCA, CBS and others. Soon thereafter, once again, I became fascinated with taking still photos to include head shots, modeling and glamour images, portraits, landscapes, architecture design and buildings, wedding and reception capture, low and natural light settings, street action shots, and stock commercial photography. While signed to Warner Bros. as an artist I also helped create and design album covers working side by side with some of the very best graphic artists in the business. The 21st century has brought enhancement software such as Photoshop and Corel to the table along with an amazing selection of professional grade EOS digital cameras I get to utilize. Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Call today if you have any questions, I am here to help. 702-433-3659 or 818-720-7764

Follow Mike Graves Photography on

e604f02c4b9da31a 1380516140803 0909 72dpi copy
0909 72dpi copy

16 Reviews for Mike Graves Photography

Kerrianne · Married on 04/22/2016

We hired Mike to do our after party wedding photography so he could take pictures of us and the wedding guests around the Vegas strip and Old Vegas Mike knew perfect scenic spots to get pictures. We had a blast with him on our party bus. Very responsive and fun photographer!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/13/2015

Mike was great to work with!!! He always returned phone calls very promptly, he was very professional, and easy to work with. We did a strip photo tour after my Las Vegas wedding in March. I received my pictures very quickly (about a week), they all looked fantastic, and we're very easy to download. I absolutely recommend Mike!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Brittany · Married on 03/12/2015

Mike was Awesome!! He made our wedding experience fun and easy going, he captured pictures of us all around our hotel and down by the strip! We had so many laughs and we enjoyed every minute of it. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to photography for whatever occasion. He had great ideas for where to take pictures and was open to all of our suggestions as well, very flexible with time and he also sent us some thumbnails of the pictures he did the next day. Thank you Mike for a memorable time!

Sent on 03/20/2015