Michelle's Memos

4.7 out of 5 rating
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 07/11/2020

Highly recommend working with Michelle

Michelle was a delight to work with throughout the entire invitation process. We only had a vague idea of what we wanted, but Michelle was able to shepherd us through each decision and detail until we ended up with an end result that we love. She was very thorough and responsive, and was able to quickly fix an issue (that was our own fault) with two of the addressed envelopes.

We would heartily recommend Michelle's Memos to anyone who is looking for printed products for a wedding or special occasion.
  • User4232155 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with - beautiful results

My fiancé and I went into the invitation process with some general ideas of what we wanted, but nothing concrete. Michelle had a great selection to choose from and was able to make customizations based upon our requests. The timeline she gave was accurate, and as a result we received our beautiful invitations and stationary ahead of schedule (and how many people can ever state they are ahead of schedule on something? :)). Her prices were also very reasonable especially for the high quality product we received. I highly recommend working with her!
    Katy Married on 11/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing your wedding invitations when you are an overwhelmed bride with not much of a vision can be a daunting task. After working with Michelle yesterday, my mind is at ease. Michelle got me from the moment we looked at the first book together. She got my style, my wording and my vision (that I didn’t even know I had.)

Her knowledge and passion to help me create my perfect invitation exceeded my expectations. Michelle is the THE woman to go to in the Chevy Chase/DC/Potomac area for the best invitations around.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3410 Cummings Lane Chevy Chase, 20815
3019834987
Location of (Michelle's Memos)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding