San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA 92404 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Peterson Photography

Michelle Peterson Photography offers wedding photography services to couples in the San Bernardino, California area. Michelle believes getting to know her clients produces the best possible pictures, and has true passion for her art. A self-described hopeless romantic, Michelle is committed to creating breathtaking images that will be viewed with fondness for generations.

In her photography, Michelle uses contemporary, traditional, and natural styles to produce high-resolution photos for wedding photography and portraits, as well as destination weddings, engagement shoots, and trash-the-dress sessions. Michelle Peterson Photography holds liability insurance for all her sessions, and books only one event per day, although a booking can take place at multiple locations. She also offers clients additional hours and the option of a second shooter. Her high-resolution images can ordered as prints or seen as digital files, as well as albums, canvases, and flush mounts.

Follow Michelle Peterson Photography on

12 Reviews for Michelle Peterson Photography

• Casey

Casey · Married on 10/05/2019

Holy smokes!

I knew in the first couple minutes speaking with Michelle that I wanted to hire her. Right from the beginning our personalities clicked, and for someone like me who has never had to hire professionals for any event such as a wedding, she was completely competent in answering any and all of my questions. We never even met in person until the day of the wedding, and when we did, I was so excited to get started. My now husband has never cared to take a lot of photos, but Michelle made him feel like he could have fun with it all the same, and with all the photos taken throughout the day of us, the wedding, our family and our daughter, we felt like we got multiple photo shoots in one. The only frustration my family and I have now is that all the photos are SO GOOD that we can't decide which ones to get printed. I'm beyond pleased with Michelle's work and would not hesitate to hire her again. She could take gorgeous art like pictures of hot dogs on a grill and you wouldn't be disappointed. Thanks for giving us such wonderful memories of our wedding to cherish forever!!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Lauren Morff · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent photographer captured our love story

Michelle is an excellent photographer! Her pictures are gorgeous. She always displays the utmost professionalism while also making you feel like family. She listens to what you want and makes sure that all of your needs are taken care of. She is amazing at capturing special candid moments. I highly recommend Michelle.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Samantha Peale · Married on 05/07/2019

Michelle is Amazing!

If you are looking for an amazing photographer for any occasion, look no further. My husband and I are not big photo people, and photos like this can be so awkward. My husband and I are also very tall, so finding a photographer that would be able to adjust to that was amazing. Michelle made us feel so comfortable and knew exactly how to adjust us to make sure our photos came out fabulous. I loved all of the candid photos she got during the wedding, those moments when we were naturally laughing were the best. She got every photo that I had requested, and she was so much fun to work with. If you are looking for a photographer to make you feel very comfortable, Michelle is your girl!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Michelle Peterson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• San Bernardino San Bernardino, CA, 92404 See on map
    Location of (Michelle Peterson Photography)