San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA 92404 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Peterson Photography

Michelle Peterson Photography offers wedding photography services to couples in the San Bernardino, California area. Michelle believes getting to know her clients produces the best possible pictures, and has true passion for her art. A self-described hopeless romantic, Michelle is committed to creating breathtaking images that will be viewed with fondness for generations.

In her photography, Michelle uses contemporary, traditional, and natural styles to produce high-resolution photos for wedding photography and portraits, as well as destination weddings, engagement shoots, and trash-the-dress sessions. Michelle Peterson Photography holds liability insurance for all her sessions, and books only one event per day, although a booking can take place at multiple locations. She also offers clients additional hours and the option of a second shooter. Her high-resolution images can ordered as prints or seen as digital files, as well as albums, canvases, and flush mounts.

Follow Michelle Peterson Photography on

Michelle Peterson Photography 5
Michelle Peterson Photography 6
Michelle Peterson Photography 7

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

There aren’t enough words to describe how wonderful Michelle is, both professionally and personally. She is an absolute gem! From first emailing her to when she was done at the end of our wedding day, she made everything a breeze. She was prompt to respond to every email I sent, graciously answering any questions I had. She walked me through the process, and when I sent her my long list of must have family photos, she didn’t fret (I have a massive family that are all very close). Day of she was on time, helped keep us on track with our timeline for the evening and made sure to capture every special detail of the night. Her work is absolutely dreamy! Every photo has such beautiful lighting and a romantic feel. I couldn’t get over how she captured us. Please do yourself a favor and book Michelle! I adore her and her work and can’t wait for her to capture the special events in our lives as our family grows in the future.

Sent on 07/25/2018

DeAnn · Married on 05/18/2018

My experience with Michelle Peterson Photography was incredible. From the engagement photos to the actual wedding, I am completely obsessed with all of my photos. Michelle is an amazing business women, and friend. I haven’t known her long but I promise I will be using her services again.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Michelle Peterson Photography 8
    Michelle Peterson Photography 9
    Michelle Peterson Photography 10

Britany · Married on 04/28/2018

Michelle was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer for our intimate garden wedding. I initially reached out to her because I loved her romantic, "light & airy" style of photography - and got so much more than I was expecting. From the first email, Michelle was warm, enthusiastic, responsive, and asked all the right questions. She was a joy to work with in the thick of wedding planning (and I was planning my wedding from the other side of the world, I should add). She was a vendor I didn't worry about once - because of her organization and communication. When I finally met Michelle in person, it was like meeting an only friend, she is impossible not to click with. The day of our wedding, she brought the same warmth and clam (which helped me immensely), and blended right in with our 40ish friends and family in attendance. When we received the images, I teared up - Michelle captured the beauty of the day just as I remembered it. Choosing Michelle to capture our big day was an excellent decision.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Michelle Peterson Photography 11
    Michelle Peterson Photography 12

Michelle Peterson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• San Bernardino San Bernardino, CA, 92404 See on map