6608 Reafield Dr, Charlotte, NC 28226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant

Bridal/Wedding Registry... Virtual Bridal/Wedding Shower... Staying safe and social distancing right now doesn’t mean compromising your special day. Congratulations on your engagment. This is the first step to a lifetime of happiness with each other.

Whether you are preparing for a family dinner at the end of a long busy day, a romantic dinner with just the two if you, or a holiday celebration, Pampered Chef wants you to have the most dependable long lasting kitchen tools to see you through every occasion while you make a lifetime of memories with each other.

Your family and friends can celebrate with you while helping you create your family kitchen no matter where they are or how many you invite to your Virtual Shower and Registry

I will create, with you, a fun and memorable Shower with Pampered Chef. There is no limit to the guest size, it could be a live daily event or a week long shower that engages everone to play and have fun. So many ways of partying that can fit your lifestyle or needs.

When it is all done, I don't just disappear into the night. I am your consultant for all your needs in the future. A gift arrives damaged? I've got it! 2 years later a piece breaks? I've got it! Questions about an item you received or suggestions on how best to use it or help in anyway, I'm just a call away.

The best part is that it's FREE. Making a Registry, Having a Shower, Having your own personal consultant is all FREE. I make a commission off any sales and that is all. No hidden fees, no surcharges, no down payments. Your registry is what you choose AND you, the happy couple, could earn Pampered Chef Rewards that can be $50, $100, or $250+ to spend on even more products.

I can't wait to make your Shower a memorable event that you will think about in years to come, everytime you use one of our products.

Follow Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant on
1 51 1982447 160034903677807
Incredible Guaranteed Products
Incredible Guaranteed Products
Invite Everyone in on the fun!
Invite Everyone in on the fun!
Kitchen basics and more
Kitchen basics and more
Plan a shower to remember
Plan a shower to remember
Entertaining as a new couple.
Entertaining as a new couple.
So much more!
So much more!
1 51 1982447 160034903677807

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Pricing

Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Price Rates

Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What items are available?
    Drink Accessories
    Kitchen
    Registry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges

Team of Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant

Michelle Lagares

Michelle Lagares

Independent Consultant- Team Leader

Hi! I' Michelle and I am your personal Pampered Chef Consultant. I am a small business owner. I have the increble priviledge to present a product and company I have used, love, and believe in for over 20 years. I am so excited to share them with you at te most exciting time of your lives. Congratulations. I can't wait to give you a fun, accessible, and worthwhile Shower. You deserve to have your kitchen filled ith the most reliable and amazing products to start your married life together.

I live in North Carolina but I was born in New York. I travelled while my husband of 25+ years was in the Army. Along the way cam four of the best children ever- all adults now. Now I have two fun and energetic grandchildren who I spend all my spare time with and love it. of course, I can't forget my furbaby Hermes our mini Australian Shepherd.

Love is Love and I can't wait to be a small piece of your love story.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6608 Reafield Dr Charlotte, NC, 28226 See on map
    980-291-6704 (Phone number)
    7 Days a Week 9 am- 9 pm EST
    Location of (Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant)