6608 Reafield Dr., Charlotte, NC 28226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant

A lifetime of meals and memores start here. Congratulations on your engagment. This is the first step to a lifetime of happiness with each other and your family and friends. The best memories and most special days in your life will always include the kitchen. Whether its your family seated for dinner at the end of a long busy day, a romantic dinner with just the two if you, or a holiday celebration, Pampered Chef wants you to have the most dependable long lasting kitchen tools to see you through every occasion.

Now is the time to set up your new home together. Pampered Chef isn't just a Wedding Registry. With me, your personal consultant, we would create a wedding experience for everyone important to you. Perhaps your family or someone important is far away and can't make it to your traditional Wedding /Bridal Shower. Maybe your having a difficult time securing a place with all the social restrictions happening in the world today. Here, your family and friends can celebrate with you while helping you create your family kitchen no matter where they are or how many you invite.

I will guide you through making a wedding registry on Pampered Chef. Once your registry is set up than I will create with you an online shower that fits your needs and desires for a succesful event. There is no imit to the guest size, it could be a live daily event or a week long shower that engages everone to play and have fun with either you both or just the bride. So many ways to party to fir your lifestyles. When it is all done, I don't just disappear into the night. I am your consultant for all your needs in the future. A gift arrives damaged? I've got it! 2 years later a piece breaks? I've got it! Questions about an item you received or suggestions on how best to use it or help in anyway, I'm just a call away.

The best part is that it's FREE. Making a Registry, Having a Shower, Having your own personal consultant is all FREE. I make a commission off any sales on your registry and that is all. No hidden fees, no surcharges, no down payments. Your registry is what you choose as the items you want in your home. Just like any other other wedding registry HOWEVER, with this registry you, the happy couple, will earn Pampered Chef Rewards that can be $50, $100, or $250+ to spend on even more products.

I can't wait to make your Shower a memorable event that you will think about in years to come, everytime you use one of our products.

Follow Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant on
1 51 1982447 160034903677807
Incredible Guaranteed Products
Incredible Guaranteed Products
Invite Everyone in on the fun!
Invite Everyone in on the fun!
Kitchen basics and more
Kitchen basics and more
Plan a shower to remember
Plan a shower to remember
Entertaining as a new couple.
Entertaining as a new couple.
So much more!
So much more!
1 51 1982447 160034903677807

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Pricing

Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Price Rates

Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Registry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges
    Partial Refund
    Full Refund

Team of Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant

Michelle Lagares

Michelle Lagares

Independent Consultant- Team Leader

Hi! I' Michelle and I am your personal Pampered Chef Consultant. I am a small business owner. I have the increble priviledge to present a product and company I have used, love, and believe in for over 20 years. I am so excited to share them with you at te most exciting time of your lives. Congratulations. I can't wait to give you a fun, accessible, and worthwhile Shower. You deserve to have your kitchen filled ith the most reliable and amazing products to start your married life together.

I live in North Carolina but I was born in New York. I travelled while my husband of 25+ years was in the Army. Along the way cam four of the best children ever- all adults now. Now I have two fun and energetic grandchildren who I spend all my spare time with and love it. of course, I can't forget my furbaby Hermes our mini Australian Shepherd.

Love is Love and I can't wait to be a small piece of your love story.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6608 Reafield Dr. Charlotte, NC, 28226 See on map
    980-291-6704 (Phone number)
    7 Days a Week 9 am- 9 pm EST
    Location of (Michelle Lagares - Pampered Chef Independent Consultant)