Micheal Day DJ

Olathe, Olathe, KS 66062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Micheal Day DJ

We are the premier wedding entertainment service in the Kansas City Metro Area. Michael's philosophy is to create the most memorable events by providing the perfect entertainment for your audience.

Experience
Michael Day is a licensed radio personality, which makes him the perfect Emcee for any event. Providing the best entertainment services for over 20 years. Michael strives to make your wedding dreams a reality. He will listen to your wants and requirement to create the ultimate party atmosphere.

Michael and his assistant Amy Larsen play a large variety of music genres, ranging from club, hip-hop, and top 40 hits, to rock, oldies, and specialty hits from past to present, and more. Alternative: never been one to take the standard route? Then vintage, whimsical, ultra-modern, garden party, Bohemian or even Game of Thrones. They have entertained them all. Michael will create a custom-made setlist that will keep your guests on the dance floor all night while staying away from your do-not-play list. Amy helps with all aspects of our DJ service and, is an incredible soloist who can make your event very special. To make sure everything goes as planned, Michael offers couples a consultation to discuss all the details before the big day.

Available equipment:

• Video Projection
  • Disco ball
  • Flat screen
  • Microphones
  • A sound/PA system
  • Up lighting

Additional Services Offered
Michael also offers the following services:

• Wedding planning
  • Emcee services
  • Entertainment event scheduling
  • Dance lessons
  • Soloist

Music
Michael offers the following music genres for your wedding entertainment:

• Christian
  • Rock
  • From the 1950s - Today
  • Themed wedding music

Location
Michael Day DJ is based in Olathe, Kansas, and services the Kansas City metropolitan area.

Follow Micheal Day DJ on

Micheal Day DJ 6
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Moore · Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful Celebration

My family and I celebrated the 80th Birthday party for my Dad this weekend. I was fortunate to find Michael Day DJ Services. He didn't only have all the songs we wanted but kept us on track for the entire evening. Michael is very personable and makes everyone comfortable. It’s very apparent how much he enjoys everyone having a great evening. My family and I would highly recommend Michael for any event. He also brought along a friend of his, Amy Larson, that sang a special song for my Dad. She made a beautiful addition to the evening. Thank you, Michael!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Carolyn thank you for your kind words and considerations towards Amy and I It was an honor to do the Birthday Celebration for your Dad.
    Thanks again for this review.
    Best Regards Amy Larsen and Michael Day
  • Erynne

Erynne engelhardt · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect and adorable!

Micheal was perfect. He made everybody for us stress free. He helped us keep our wedding flowing and made sure we didn’t lose track of time as you easily can. He created a perfect playlist and even though we weren’t huge dancers really created an amazing time for everyone at our wedding. He was always prompt in answering our questions and any concerns. We were so glad that we found someone so affordable and amazing at their work.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

It was such an honor to work with you every step of the way. and thank you so much for your kind consideration towards me.I enjoyed seeing all your friends on the dance floor having such a great time. I'm so happy both of you great a great time on your honeymoon.

Best Regards Michael Day

Micheal Day DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Olathe Olathe, Missouri, 66062 See on map