Michael Day DJ Reviews

63 | Olathe, KS

63 Reviews for Michael Day DJ

Peggy C. · Married on 06/12/2021

Peggy Crowder

Michael Day was very professional. We loved working with him. He did our 50 Anniversary party. We would highly recommend Michael Day!

Sent on 06/17/2021

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your review it will go along way in helping get my business going again. Once again happy anniversary again and stay safe and well.

Best Regards Michael Day DJ/Emcee
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2021

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Mike Day! He did a wonderful job at keeping us all on the dance floor! Ran into a small snag at first but it all worked out and we had a wonderful time!. 10/10

Sent on 06/01/2021

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thanks for the review means so much from you. It was an honor to do your ceremony and reception. God bless and stay safe.

Best regards
    Michael Day D.J. Services

Elizabeth S. · Married on 11/06/2020

Above and beyond!

Michael provided even more from a DJ than I thought to expect! Not only a great job as a DJ, but also gave us waltzing lessons leading up to our big day for our first dance. Day of the wedding, Micheal did a great job keeping things on track, no hiccups with the schedule and had helpful suggestions for when we needed to call an audible. He ran the typical "shoe game", but with fun questions and high energy that got the guests excited. He also got people out on the dance floor, and occasionally got out there himself to get people moving - and man, this guy can dance!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kindness and consideration towards Michael Day DJ/Emcee Services. It was an honor to be of service and make it possible for Elizabeth and Vincent to have their special day that they dreamed of. Your guests were important as well and keeping them entertained and having fun is my responsibility and promise to the wedding couple.

Best Regards Michael Day DJ/Emcee Services
  • Laurel

Laurel M. · Married on 11/05/2020

Michael Day All The Way!

Best choice in a DJ we could hope for, for our wedding! Very upbeat, professional, always on time and did a wonderful job for us. Danced, played games with the kids at the reception and always kept the mood light and the music playing. Spent lots of time helping us choose music and listening to what we wanted for both the ceremony and reception. Met with us twice in person to go over everything (we live out of town) and I was on the phone with him many times as well as email and he was always more than happy to accommodate our wishes and changes. Easy to work with, patient and kind. Had all the equipment to make it a fun party. Thanks Mike for making our day a most memorable one!
    Laurel and Gary Miller

Sent on 05/23/2019

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words I'm both humbled and honored by your review. It only seems like yesterday that we just started the planning process and now you are married.
    I pray the God of our fathers will richly bless you and your husband for years to come.
    Stay safe and well.

Best regards Michael Day & Amy Larson

Tessa · Married on 10/04/2020

Very responsive and easy to get ahold of

Even through Covid, Michael was very easy to get ahold of and schedule meetings with.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Jason O. · Married on 08/29/2020

Highly Recommend Michael Day DJ

We were very grateful for Michael's flexibility in our wedding planning process. Our wedding details changed during the pandemic and Michael was so flexible and accommodating to work with us and plan our smaller wedding in our backyard. Michael works to make sure that he provides exceptional service and he has an awesome music and light setup! He is an easy person to work with and is a great addition to any event that needs a professional DJ! We are very appreciative of his effort and level of care/service. We look forward to working with Michael again next year at our full reception! We highly recommend Michael! Thank you, Michael.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and consideration it was an honor to do it.

Best regards Michael Day
  • Lonny

Lonny N. · Married on 06/21/2020

Highly Recommend

We had a lot of changes to our wedding (i.e. venue, time, location, and number of guests) because of COVID-19. Throughout all these changes, Mike was there for us. He was always upbeat and remained flexible through the fluid process of planning and re-planning a wedding during COVID-19. When our big day finally came, Mike did a phenomenal job DJ’ing our wedding.

We would highly recommend using Mike as a DJ for any event. We also highly recommend taking advantage of his price package that includes dance lessons. He is a great instructor and has a passion for teaching.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Taylor P. · Married on 04/04/2020

Entertaining & Great to work with

Michael was an absolute blast to work with. We had to reschedule due to COVID and he made it very easy to change our date. He was very entertaining at the reception and joined everyone on the dance floor. Michael did a wonderful job and we recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Ryan · Married on 12/31/2019

Best Experience I’ve Had

Michael is a very professional person and is very thorough to get your wedding or engagement perfect. I would highly recommend him. His assistants are great as well! He will be the first DJ I contact when I need these services again.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Madison

Madison B. · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing DJ service

Michael did an incredible job working with us on our wedding and we are so grateful we found him and were able to book him as our DJ. Michael worked around our difficult work schedules and some last minute cancellations to get us several dance lessons so we were able to have a stellar first dance as husband and wife. On the day of he managed the show smoothly and joined us out on the floor. Michael provides not only a quality service for an incredible bargain, but is a quality person as well. We could not reccomend him highly enough.

Sent on 11/24/2019

David · Married on 11/23/2019

Genuine & Professional

Michael is the perfect choice for a wedding DJ. He has extensive experience in not only weddings, but in entertaining (he participates in the USO) and dancing. My wife and I were very impressed by his knowledge of music, reception scheduling/planning, and dance instruction. In short, Michael helped create an incredible reception experience for us.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Michael Day DJ's reply:

I want to thank you for your consideration of Amy and I and the services we rendered to you It was an honor and a pleasure to do so. Both of you have a very happy new year. Stay safe and God bless/

Best Regards Michael Day and Amy Larsen
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Day

Great to work with! Been more than helpful through our wedding process & more than happy to meet the accommodations we would like for our special day! Our wedding was amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Terence W. · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Day

Super helpful with the wedding process. He was also more than happy to help us out with everything we were wanting for our wedding. 😊

Sent on 10/08/2019

Gary M. · Married on 11/05/2019

Great Wedding DJ

My fiance and I hired Michael for our May 2019 wedding in Paola, Kansas. He did both the ceremony and reception. Michael was very easy to work with, always made himself available by phone, text or email and had two or three phone conversations with my fiance and me to work out details for our wedding. Had lots of suggestions for all the music. He was also very patient as my fiance changed her mind several times on the ceremony music almost at the last minute. His attention to detail was the best I've ever seen. He wanted to be sure he had everything exactly as we'd discussed and the timing completely figured out. He met with us 3 times. He was always on time and was at the ceremony site probably a couple of hours beforehand at least to get both ceremony and reception set up. He got everything broken down after the ceremony and moved to the reception site quickly. Michael kept things moving all evening and had a great assistant to help. Even had some games for the kids in attendance. I liked that he dressed up for our wedding, looked professional in a tux. His pricing was also a big positive for us. Best we came across. Very nice man who loves his work, takes it seriously and does a great job.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Elissa

Elissa · Married on 10/26/2019

Michael day for your special day

DJ Micheal did a wonderful job. We had a destination wedding and only needed him for the reception that was held 2 months later. We skipped many of the traditional reception formalities and Michael went with the flow. Everyone was up and dancing the whole night. Thanks to Michael and Amy, the night was unforgettable. Michael also has a photographer, Christie that did an amazing job.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 10/19/2019

Fun was had by all

Michael was a joy to work with he was very flexible. The guests at our wedding enjoyed the energy he brought to the evening. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome!!!!

Michael and his team were great from beginning to end! He was very flexible, listened and fulfilled all our needs and expectations! Was very responsive with email, text, phone, and in person meetings! Ran the evening of the reception smoothly and it was a comfort to know that he handled everything so my fiance and I didn't have to worry, and could just have fun :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Mike

Mike R. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing DJ with a great personal touch

Michael was a phenomenal DJ who helped keep our dance floor hopping, and the events throughout the wedding on time. He did exactly as my wife and I requested, and was very accommodating and flexible through our various last minute changes. We not only used his DJ services but also took Waltz dancing lessons from him. I have never been able to dance but thanks to 3 of his lessons and lots of practice outside, we were able to successfully do the Waltz and impress everyone! I'd also like to add that he was patient with me when it took some time for me to figure out how to do one of the moves.

I would highly recommend Michael to anyone in the market for a DJ, especially a wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review it was a distinct honor to do your ceremony and reception stay safe and God bless.

Michael Day & Amy Larsen

Brandi B. · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding DJ-Our dance floor was never empty!

Michael Day was an fun, energetic, and professional DJ. Our dance floor was never empty and everyone enjoyed the mixture of music played 😊

Sent on 08/16/2019

Laney · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing DJ

Micheal Day was a great addition to our wedding! He is his so much more than just someone playing music at the right time, but is an entertainer! He was able to keep our guest happy and entertained! He is a wonderful dance instructor, for those like us who need help in that department. Couldn’t recommend this person more!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thank you Laney for your kind words and consideration. It was an honor to do your wedding. God bless stay safe/

Best Regards Michael Day and Amy Larson
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend you will not be disappointed!!

I highly recommend Michael Day DJ! He was amazing to work with, not only did he teach us how to waltz for our first dance, but he made sure we felt comfortable doing it and had enough practice. He was very thorough and made sure he had everything he needed and made sure we stayed on time with all of the events during the reception. He also was there and played the music for our ceremony as well. Thank you Michael for keeping our reception fun and exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for your review meant a lot to me to see both You and Speedy to do the waltz for your first dance it was great and it wowed your guests. Both of you made it easy for Amy and I to our job and to make everyone to feel welcome. Gods blessings on both of you through the years.
    Best Regards Michael Day & Amy larson
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing! Gracious! Wonderful!

Most amazing DJ I could have ever asked for, for the wedding. Very fun great guy there was not a moment that someone wasn't on the dance floor! So experienced and every bit went so smoothly. He was extremely interactive with everyone and there was not one sovereign face in the room! My family is still boasting about how amazing the DJ was he made all the day so much more special ❤️
    I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Michael Day DJ's reply:

It was and honor and a privilege to do your special day Courtney and thanks for the kind words. Lets get the rest of those dance lessons done ahmen.

Best regards Michael Day

Michael R. · Married on 06/01/2019

Very amazing experience!

Made all our families come together and dance set the mood for an exciting experience for our special day and was all over amazing really enjoyed getting to know this DJ he really takes the time to get to know you highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Edward N. · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding DJ

Great value, brought together a lot of moving parts and made the wedding flow great!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Steve W. · Married on 04/05/2019

Very Experienced DJ.

Michael’s experience made the planning easy and the evening went fantastic. He manages the established timeline and entertains the crowd. He reads what the crowd reacts to and adjusts the program and dance within our guidelines for lively participation. We received lots of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Michael Day DJ's reply:

Thanks Steve and Vivian it was an honor to do your wedding ceremony and reception afterwards. I appreciate your kind words. But to watch You and Vivian waltz made my heart happy to know I had a small part in making it a memorable event for both of you.

Best Regards Michael Day D.J./Emcee Services