Baldwin, MD 21013 Map · Phone number

25 Reviews for Michael Stavrinos Photography

Michael Stavrinos Photography 1
Michael Stavrinos Photography 2

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Michael Stavrinos Photography is absolutely AMAZING!!
    Michael and his team were one of the first vendors my husband and I booked. They were recommended by one of our friends. Hands down with out a doubt the best decision we made. A Top notch vendor to work with! Michael worked with our insane schedule and kept in close contact all along the way. The dedication to get the perfect shot was not unnoticed. The amount of compliments we heard from our family & friends about them the next day at brunch were endless!! Our package included a photo-booth and it was the highlight of the night for our guests and it was great to see the pictures after the wedding! We went full package and we recommend it because it is well worth the investment.
    We love all of the photos they took!

Athina · Married on 11/11/2017

Michael was one of the best parts about our wedding day. We were referred to him by one of our vendors and I hadn't seen his work until we met with him before the wedding. The album he showed us was beautiful and he was so sweet and easy to get along with and we were sold. He kept in contact with me up until the wedding and turned out to be so helpful beyond even his photography. He had advice for the wedding day that included tips he had acquired from all of his experiences, both professional and personal.

On our wedding day he blew our minds. His level of professionalism is out of this world. We were all so impressed by his demeanor and his knowledge and how quickly he moved to capture each special moment. We still can't get over it. He's so polite, too. He brought an assistant and he was awesome as well. We received our edited photos this week and they are just gorgeous.

Weddings are stressful and there is a lot to coordinate. If you hire Michael, you'll be setting up a sure thing that'll turn out beautifully.

THANK YOU Michael!!!!!!!

Michael Stavrinos Photography 3
    Michael Stavrinos Photography 4

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Where do I begin?! Michael Stavrinos was our photographer, choreographer, and part time therapist. I have always been overly critical of myself I'm photos and was worried about finding a photographer who would make me feel at ease. Overly staged, cheesy photos are my nightmare...Michael and Keith made everything feel and look so natural and seamless. I can't explain how many comments we've gotten on our wedding photos...we are the third couple in our circle of friends to hire Michael for our wedding and I can't say enough great things about him. He somehow captured every moment without ever detracting from the experience, he was never pushy and did absolutely everything to understand our vision in advance of the big day. It's clear that Michael is really passionate about what he does and I couldn't possibly give a stronger recommendation for a wedding photographer.

Award

Michael Stavrinos Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

Friendly, outgoing, calm, funny, professional. All words that come to mind when I think of Michael and his amazing crew. Breathtaking, beautiful, unique, modern, priceless. All words that come to mind regarding his photographs. As an officiant, I see all kinds of photographers, and what I think stands out the most in my mind regarding Michael was how much he moved around during the ceremony- certainly not in a rude or distracting way, but instead in a way that was meant to artistically catch a moment... and that he does, several times, over and over and over again. Although his work says so much about him, I truly encourage you to get him on the phone (or a meeting of some sort) to talk with him... his friendly demeanor and professional knowledge will blow you away... believe me.

• Rose Gold Events & Styling
    Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

Michael is amazing! All of his photos are "frame worthy" and he is a delight to work with!

• Baldwin, 21013 See on map