Michael Johnson-Midnight Magic DJ

temecla, CA View map
  • Chanda
    Chanda H. Married on 02/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won't find a better DJ, Mike is GREAT!!

Awesome DJ, with a fun, funny attitude!! Mike stepped in when the other DJ fell through...I wish we just would have booked him first, as he was recommended by the venue. After going over the musical selections (which were very, umm, "eclectic") with my daughter and her fiancee, on the day of the wedding, Mike came in & set up without us really even knowing he was there. He just knew what to do and how to set up all his equipment on what worked best! He played a wide range of music, kept the guest entertained and informed on what was happening and where...I've been to several weddings and Mike is definitely one of the top DJ's out there!! Thank you for helping give Maxx & Sarah their Fairytale Day❤
  • User1936358 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't tell you how great Michael from Midnight Magic was for our wedding. He was extremely personable and professional, and really stepped in to help coordinate the timing during our ceremony. He was very funny and lighthearted too during all the events (bouquet toss, garter toss, etc) which made our guest laugh. Also compared to other DJs in the area, he was the best deal! I would recommend to any couple in the San Diego or Temecula area to give him a call.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

temecla
Location of (Michael Johnson-Midnight Magic DJ)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding