Michael Gratovich, Classical Guitarist

Los Angeles, CA 90007 Map · Phone number

11 Reviews for Michael Gratovich, Classical Guitarist

I contacted Michael after seeing reviews for him on Wedding Wire in an effort to secure someone reasonably priced for our casual backyard wedding in Los Angeles. Michael exceeded all of my expectations. Michael was very quick to respond and answered all of my questions when I initially contacted him. He provided youtube links to his playing and gave us a list of songs we could consider for our planning purposes in advance, and then sat down with us for a meeting to discuss music. His suggestions for our ceremony were much appreciated, and he was very flexible with our venue (which was very small) and the needs of our photographer to move him post-ceremony to make room for photographs. He also worked very well in queuing music to the entry of the various members of the wedding party during the ceremony itself just based on visual cues. Most importantly, his playing was beautiful, his amplification techniques perfect for the venue, and his appearance professional. Thank you so much Michael for making our day perfect. I highly recommend him to any other brides out there looking for a wedding guitarist, or any other events.

Desiree · Married on 03/23/2013

Michael was delight to work with! He made everything easy and was very professional from beginngin to end. His music was so beautiful and adds a classic, romantic touch to that intimate wedding.

Michael is a true artist, and I couldn't be happier that he played for my wedding. From the first time I contacted Michael, he was extremely responsive and professional. I mentioned that I wanted to have a special piece of music played for my walk down the aisle, and not only did Michael assure me that he could play it, he even emailed me a recording of the exact song I wanted (the recording was so beautiful, and it was so clear that Michael's level of technique and artistry is top notch). His music truly "made" the ceremony, and I got chills listening to it. My guests couldn't stop talking about Michael's music long after he left. Thank you, Michael, for making our day so beautiful!

Michael Gratovich, Classical Guitarist FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music