Michael Glenn Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

Michael Glenn Photography delivers a stylish product with a mix of editorial and modern photojournalism. I have been in the wedding industry for over 10 years and photograph frequently in New Jersey, Philadelphia, New York City, and the surrounding areas.

I love fun, elegant, and carefree couples willing to go on an adventure and laugh with me as I capture the most genuine moments. My clients describe my work as very natural, rustic, candid, and fun.

Whether it's your engagement or your wedding day, I'm here to create a beautiful story that depicts exactly who you are.

I conveniently offer wedding packages and an ala carte' menu to customize your wedding to your own wedding needs. Services include:

• Full Wedding Coverage (up to 10.5 hours)
  • Second Photographer
  • 8x8 and 10x10 Wedding Albums
  • 6x6 Parent Books (2)
  • High Resolution Digital Images
  • Online Proofing Gallery

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photos & so personable!

Finding the right photographer to capture our wedding was one of the hardest things we faced when planning, but when we came across Michael, his portfolio was everything we were looking for and more! Working with Michael made everything a breeze. He is professional, creative, and fun! During the planning process, we had several calls, during which Michael was very kind and communicative. He actually saved us from a potential lighting issue that we had no idea about! It was so reassuring to know how attentive he was being to our event. Michael brought a second photographer, Stan the Man, and the resulting pictures from both photographers are astounding. I come from a rather large (but very close knit) family and we knew that the amount of pictures we wanted would probably be an issue for timing, but Michael made it happen and the resulting family portraits came out great! Really, all of our pictures are above and beyond everything we wanted. Michael’s use of lighting and color really made our photos stand out. We also love the action shots of us and our guests really enjoying the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! Added bonus - we got our pictures while on our honeymoon and got to relive the night so soon! We would definitely recommend using Michael for any occasion!
    Rachel & Joe, 11.12.22
  • Margo
    Margo B. Married on 10/30/2022

Worlds greatest photographer

We hired Michael as our wedding photographer because he had photographed our friends wedding and we loved the photos and we loved him! Throughout our process, he was attentive, extremely thorough, and flexible. He brought along a second photographer, Brandon, who was also all of these things. Our pictures our exquisite. He had great ideas for shots and is really quite an artist! He captured moments so beautifully, and I cant stop looking at the pictures. I am so happy we chose to hire him, we HIGHLY recommend him!
    Mark A. Married on 10/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michael Glenn is the best!

I first met Michael when he was shooting my buddy's wedding ~4 years ago. His photography was so good that since then several of our friends hired him as their wedding photographer, and naturally when I got married last month I did the same! He is diligent, creative, professional, and just an all around great dude. My wife and I had a great time shooting w/ him throughout the day, and the pictures of our wedding came out perfect. Also, Michael sent us proofs in a week! He rocks, 10/10, can't go wrong w/ Michael Glenn Photography.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Toms River Toms River, New Jersey, 08755
Location of (Michael Glenn Photography)

Michael Glenn Photography frequently asked questions

Michael Glenn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Michael Glenn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
Michael Glenn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
Michael Glenn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Michael Glenn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
Michael Glenn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding