Michael Glenn Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Tiffany
    Tiffany B. Getting married on 11/06/2021

So Far Soo Great!!

We have only done our engagement photos so far, and it was such a great experience! Hiring Michael was a very easy decision for my fiance and I because he is easy to talk with. It is very obvious through video calls and in person how much he cares about making sure the couple receives beautiful photos they will love. He is goofy like we are, so we were able to have fun and laugh throuhgout our engagement shoot!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn M. Married on 06/05/2021

The nicest guy- an even more amazing photographer!!!

Out of all the vendors we had to pick for our big day, finding a photographer we both liked was probably the most difficult! Micheal proved to be the absolute best fit for us! We were both a little nervous about being in front of the camera, but Michael made us feel 1000x more comfortable and captured some of the most amazing shots while doing so. He was incredibly affordable, professional (always getting back to us right away), and truly made us feel like we were having a friend photograph our engagement shoot/wedding day. My husband asked that we be able to enjoy our cocktail hour on our big day- Michael was true to his word and somehow managed to get all the group photos we asked for despite us not having a first look (which is usually a big time saver)! If you want a photographer who truly cares about capturing the moments that will mean the most to you and let your personality as a couple shine through, then do yourself a favor and reach out to Michael NOW!!!
    James D. Married on 05/22/2021

June wedding Long Island

We had mike do our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. He made the entire process fun and easy. He cracks jokes to lighten the mood and make you laugh which makes for awesome pictures. Mike does a great job at finding the best spots to take pictures. I would highly recommend him!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn B. Married on 11/22/2020

AMAZING- Hire him now!

Do yourself a favor and hire him now! He was our favorite vendor to work with. So professional, down to earth and communicative. And of course, he takes amazing photos. My husband and I can be awkward when it comes to photos, but they all came out looking so natural.

Best of all, we were supposed to get married in April 2020, but had to reschedule to November due to COVID. Michael was so thorough with his communication as well as being compassionate and flexible. I wish we could get married all over again just so we could work with Michael again. I seriously can’t praise him enough.

Before we first spoke to him, I thought I’d be uncomfortable with a male photographer while I was getting ready but after working with him I realize how ridiculous that was.
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 11/15/2020

Kind , Compassionate, Professional

Michael has been amazing to work with; his photography is absolutely beautiful. A very responsive professional with an easy going personality. Very compassionate and understanding especially in these difficult times. He will be there for you through the entire process. Definitely reccomend to anyone.
  • Angela
    Angela M. Married on 09/12/2020

Incredible experience - so trustworthy and professional!

I absolutely loved my experience w/ Michael Glenn. He is so creative, prompt, communicative and kind. He fit right in on our wedding day and turned the photos around quickly. I am sharing his information with everyone I know! Can't wait to work together again in the future
    Adam B. Married on 07/10/2020

Great experience

Working with Michael was a pleasure. He's easy going, attentive, and not to mention very talented. It also helps that he has a good sense of humor, which made what could have been an awkward experience into a very enjoyable one. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the pictures he took of our wedding. The lighting, compositions, quality and raw emotion captured is incredible. I plan to use his services again in the future and highly recommend him to everyone.
    Madeline H. Married on 05/16/2020

Excellent, Compassionate and Flexible

From the moment I had my first phone call with Michael I will say I have never felt such warmth and kindness from a vendor in my life. He really engaged with my wants and needs and truly lived up to my expectations. Sweetest most professional person I have ever worked with and I would recommend Michael Glenn to EVERY bride looking for excellent photography and an excellent experience. Truly the best!!
    Daniel D. Married on 02/22/2020

Michael Glenn: Life’s Best Storyteller

Mike is an absolute pleasure to work with. His professionalism and reputation proceed him as a great photographer, but what you may not know is that he is a man you would love to have around your gathering of family and friends too. Mike is (first and foremost) a storyteller; one you can trust to deliver a product that not only exemplifies the beauty of your wedding day, but also capture you and your loved ones as they travel through the journey of your union. He is intelligent, creative, great with a camera. However, he is also funny which breathes a sigh of relief into your day. He was the ability to take moments that some may find awkward (such as intimate photos of the couple) and turn them into a great time, even for those adverse to public displays of affection.

If you were considering Mike and his team, my bride and I would tell you that he has all of the qualities that you will look for in a photographer, as well as the best return on investments for the quality of work that only he can provide. You would be doing yourself, and those who love you, a great disservice if you did not choose him to capture the beauty of your special day. We would choose him a thousand times over.

Mike, thanks for all you have done, going above and beyond our expectations. You are one more person that made this momentous day all the more special.

-Dan and Bailey Davis
    02.22.20
    K Carlino Married on 10/05/2019

Photographer who will put you at ease !

We had so much fun with Michael , he was like a friend photographing our wedding. He was attentive to the shots we wanted and prepped beforehand which was great because once things got going I could not remember who or what I wanted photographed! He was professional and fun. Our guests even commented at how great he was! I received preview shots 3 days after out wedding !!! Would recommend without hesitation and he customized our photography package based on our needs!
    Krystyna & Mark
    10/5/19
  • Shinhey
    Shinhey K. Married on 09/07/2019

Easy to work with, great quality

We've only done our engagement shoot so far, but, from the start, Michael has been very personable, responsive, and flexible. He uses the environment and natural chemistry to capture the perfect, effortless moments. A very hard-working person!
  • Marcus
    Marcus W. Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent experience

We utilized Michael Glenn Photography for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. It was a great experience from the initial consultation to post wedding photo delivery. Mike is an extremely talented individual. He was patient, accommodating, and very helpful with the suggestions he provided. I would not hesitate to recommend Michael Glenn Photography for any special occasion in which you would like special moments captured forever.
    Lauren L. Married on 06/08/2019

Professional, Friendly, Awesome Photos

Michael is an awesome photographer. He photographed both my brother's wedding and my wedding and did a spectacular job both times. Unlike a lot of other photographers we looked at, he does a great job of taking candid shots and really capturing moments of the day. Our wedding album tells a story of the day and bring back memories. He gives great pointers and instructions when we took portraits and everything came out looking natural. He made us look so good and we love our photos!
    Shayleigh D. Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend!

We used Michael for our wedding photographer in New York City. We had an unconventional ceremony/reception with a short time line and he was flexible and great to work with! We valued candid shots and he listened to what we wanted. Communication leading up the wedding was a breeze. We are so happy with our wedding album and have gotten so many compliments from people about how fantastic the photos are!
  • Nancy
    Nancy S. Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photos!

Michael was the best photographer anyone could ask for! Michael was hands on from the very beginning of planning stages to planning our engagement session outdoors in the winter to our gorgeous wedding day photos! He always replies to an e-mail or text and puts your mind at ease with any concerns you may have! (One of those concerns were how my husband and I normally feel awkward in front of the camera and Michael made us feel completely natural!) Even through our wedding day which got a bit delayed, he made time and found a way to get all the pictures in during a short amount of time! I could go on and on! You will not be disappointed with Michael Glenn Photography!
    Keri B. Married on 04/27/2019

Focused on the mission

Michael is a great photographer. He got many shots I absolutely love. He was flexible and made it work with my family that showed up all different times before the wedding. He made us take more pictures during cocktail hour and we go many good ones. He kept getting us to go pose for more and that's a great skill for photog to keep working different lighting at differe times of day and he also got a ton of candids during the reception.
    Dianne L. Married on 02/10/2019

Michael Glenn Photography is great!

I would highly recommend Michael Glenn as a photographer for your wedding. He is extremely professional while putting everyone at ease so that they take their best shot. The pictures are beautifully photographed and he makes sure everyone is having fun while doing so. You will not have to worry with Michael Glenn.
    Cameron H. Married on 10/12/2018

Engagement Shoot and Wedding Photos

We had our engagement and wedding photos taken and they came out nothing short of amazing! He is absolutely amazing in truly capturing happiness - not just smiles - and I've had several relatives that said they were crying all over again after seeing his pics. What you see on the blog is definitely what you get and the turnaround time is pretty quick! I would definitely recommend Michael Glenn Photography for anyone wanting to get the best pics on their day! We even had a 2nd photographer so every angle was covered. We haven't received the photo book yet but the one we saw from a prior event was beautiful so I'm sure I'll be happy all over again when we get the final piece! 5 stars all the way!
    Maianh Married on 03/29/2018
    This is a long overdue review. Our wedding celebration was 03/29/18. I have nothing but praise to give to Michael and would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Our wedding was 2000 miles away from where we live. To find our photographer I contacted several photographers through Wedding wire, with a list of questions/requirements. Michael was the only one to respond by answering all the questions and gave additional suggestions. All other photographers provided their blanket pre-prepared marketing email. We kept in contact via email and skype. He understood exactly what we wanted from our photos. On the day, not only was he and Brandon (the second photographer) very professional and did their jobs fantastically, they had outstanding personalities and fitted in with us just like they were one of the guests. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.
  • F
    Faith Married on 05/28/2017
    My husband and I met with Michael and knew right away that he was the photographer for us! He really puts all of his effort into making sure every picture is perfect. He walked through 3 ft weeds and climed down into a bunker just to get the best angle for one of our pictures! I rarely leave reviews, but for how great our pictures look and how smoothly our wedding day went, I had to! We could not have made a better choice!
    Alyssa Married on 02/18/2017
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michael. I met him through my sister who had already booked him for her wedding. She told me how friendly he was and as soon as I saw his website, I knew he was exactly what me and my husband were looking for to capture our wedding day. When we had a phone call to discuss our wedding, we booked him immediately! Michael was amazing on our wedding day. He was so sweet, patient (it can be crazy with all those family and friends!), and took photographs of everything I wanted and more! Our photographs only took about 4 or 5 weeks to get back when I know many people who waited about 8 weeks. The quality of the photographs is amazing and beyond what I imagined. You will not be disappointed with Michael Glenn Photography!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 08/21/2015
    This guy is awesome! My husband and I are so happy we found Michael Glenn as we searched for our wedding photographer. It was really important to me that the images be an accurate reflection of the day without too much retouch or stylistic touches placed on them after the fact. Michael seems to have the perfect blend of capturing the moment exactly as it happened while making the subjects of the photos look the best they could be. His perspective and ideas for shots are incredible - he really knows how to let the best of the setting and people shine through in his images. To top it all off, he is so easy to work with and puts you at ease even if being in the spotlight isn't natural for you. I cannot recommend Michael Glenn more highly - I wish every bride could find a photographer that fits in her budget they way Michael does while still producing AWESOME, high quality images. A true gem in the photography world!