Michael and Sons Jewelers

Reno, NV View map

Michael & Son's offers a wide selection of diamond and gemstone jewelry for your perfect wedding - bridal jewelry, engagement rings, men's bands, ring guards, women's bands and special gifts for your bridesmaids, groomsmen and bridal showers. All of our dazzling diamond jewelry is set in 14kt gold, 18kt gold or platinum. So, if you are planning on getting married or looking for that special anniversary gift, Michael & Son's has over 100 diamond semi-mounts in stock to choose from. Once picked your diamond can be set the same day (time permitting).

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

Lauren Married on 09/22/2018
    Always the most amazing people and gorgeous craftsmanship. I have 3 custom rings from this wonderful family owned business and I will never take my business elsewhere!
    Meg Married on 01/27/2018
    Fantastic folks. Best jeweler ever! Wonderful work, great deals and many options.
    Tiffany Married on 07/08/2017
    Let’s see I have a family heirloom like a passed down to me from my mother-in-law was her very first wedding rings . I took it to Zales to have it sized up and it broke so they fixed it supposedly got it back and the one side was thin then after them screwing me around I got my ring back on the 20th when I should’ve got it back on the 19th I only had it for five days and the one side broke say I was heartbroken . I called they were professional they told me to bring it in and they would look at it I love the fact that they have jewelers on site and you don’t have to have your ring sip shipped out and wondering when is coming back I’m happy with Mar I called they are professional they told me to bring it in and they would look at it I love the fact that they have jewelers on site or you don’t have to have your ring sip shipped out and wondering when is coming back I’m happy with My Ring it’s never going to be quite the same because of ZalesBut they made me smile they care and the guy that helped me his name is but they made me smile they care and the guy that helped me his name is B. But they are awesome don’t take your jewelry anywhere else don’t get your jewelry anywhere else get it from them they care about you and making it right. Thank you guys again .

2001 E. Second Street Reno, 89502

Monday 9:30-6 Tuesday 9:30-6 Wednesday 9:30-6 Thursday 9:30-6 Friday 9:30-6 Saturday 9:30-6 Sunday 10-5
Location of (Michael and Sons Jewelers)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding