Rogers Jewelry

Parkside Superstore 6520 S. Virginia St., 2007 W Caldwell, Reno, Nevada, NV 89511 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Rogers Jewelry

Rogers Jewelry is a jewelry shop in Bakersfield, California. They have provided wonderful customer service and quality jewelry since 1937; they celebrated their diamond anniversary in 2012. They are dedicated to providing you with better brands, service, and selections. They pride themselves on presenting only the finest diamonds and jewelry to valued customers.

Rogers Jewelry has highly-trained and attentive staff to help you choose the perfect wedding bands, or engagement ring for you and your future spouse. Rogers has a beautiful and wide range of jewelry but can also create custom jewelry. Their services and jewelry includes:

• Appraisal
Beautiful ring

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for Rogers Jewelry

STEPHANIE · Married on 11/12/2016

I go to rogers in Bakersfield Ca and I always talk to a gentleman named Nick. He is amazing, nice and always helps us out. He remembers us every time me and my husband Sergio come in. We don't just chat about jewelry we chat about football and work and other stuff that's going on. Its great to have someone like nick watch us come from a 2 year engagement to being married. Thank you Nick for everything!
    we hope this finds you!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Rogers Jewelry's reply:

Stephanie, Thank-you so much for this great review! We will make sure that Nick and our management team are made aware of this review. Thank-you for being such a great customer! Sincerely, Rogers Jewelry

Taryn · Married on 04/08/2016

My fiance purchased my engagement ring and earrings from the Fire & Ice collection at Rogers Jewelry. They helped her find the perfect items for my style: simple, modern, and beautiful! I have taken my ring in to be cleaned. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Rogers Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Taryn for such a fabulous review and congratulations on your engagement!! We're so pleased you're happy with your ring and earrings. Come back and see us any time. And keep us in mind for your fiance's wedding ring! Have a terrific day!

Rogers Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• Gingi Freeman Photography
    Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

WONDERFUL jewelry store! Great staff of professionals who are passionate and knowledgeable when it comes to engagement and wedding rings. As a wedding photographer, I can't help but drool over their entire selection.. any bride to be with a Rogers Jewelry ring on her finger is one lucky gal! I am very excited to have this great business to refer my client to.

• Parkside Superstore 6520 S. Virginia St., 2007 W Caldwell Reno, Nevada, NV 89511 See on map
    559-418-3023 (Phone number)
  • Parkside Superstore, 6520 S. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89511 See on map
    209-390-9952 (Phone number)
  • Rosedale Superstore, 9500 Rosedale Highway Bakersfield, CA 93312 See on map
    661-367-8239 (Phone number)
  • Universal Park Superstore, 7685 N. Blackstone #108 Fresno, CA 93720 See on map
    559-345-4779 (Phone number)