35 Foothill Rd Suite 3, Reno, NV 89511 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About BVW Jewelers

At BVW Jewelers we specialize in custom jewelry, design certified diamonds, gemstones, Britten Wolf and his friendly knowledgeable staff are experienced in all aspects of the creation process. Whether by hand or with the use of Computer Aided Designs (CAD) their goal is to ensure that your dream design becomes your reality. BVW Jewelers also provides appraisals as well as repairs in silver, gold, and platinum.

wg1

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for BVW Jewelers

• Jayme

Jayme · Married on 06/24/2018

I cant say enough for BVW Jewelers!! The staff made it fun and memorable for my fiance to redesign and create a one of a kind engagement ring from a family heirloom. We are looking forward to designing the wedding band. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere of their store is one in which my fiance felt comfortable handing over such an important task . All the work is done in their store, which was very important to us. We will be using BVW for all our jewelry needs. They work very hard to accommodate all budgets while making the jewelry of your dreams.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Jeanette · Married on 03/11/2016

My fiancé had my ring custom made at BVW Jewelers. He said everyone there was very nice and they let him make as many changes to the design of my ring as he needed to make it perfect. This ring is AMAZING! I can't believe how perfect it is. My fiancé and the owner did a fantastic job getting it just right using pictures from my Pinterest. I can't even stress enough how perfect it is!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Chris · Married on 07/31/2015

Britten was excellent to deal with and he made the entire process fun for me and my fiancé. He worked within our budget and got us a great diamond and created a one of a kind design for us. The ring is almost as beautiful as my wife to be.

Sent on 05/23/2015

BVW Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

Real Weddings