Michael and Sons Jewelers Reviews

Michael and Sons Jewelers 3
Michael and Sons Jewelers 4
Michael and Sons Jewelers 5

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Always the most amazing people and gorgeous craftsmanship. I have 3 custom rings from this wonderful family owned business and I will never take my business elsewhere!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Meg · Married on 01/27/2018

Fantastic folks. Best jeweler ever! Wonderful work, great deals and many options.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/08/2017

Let’s see I have a family heirloom like a passed down to me from my mother-in-law was her very first wedding rings . I took it to Zales to have it sized up and it broke so they fixed it supposedly got it back and the one side was thin then after them screwing me around I got my ring back on the 20th when I should’ve got it back on the 19th I only had it for five days and the one side broke say I was heartbroken . I called they were professional they told me to bring it in and they would look at it I love the fact that they have jewelers on site and you don’t have to have your ring sip shipped out and wondering when is coming back I’m happy with Mar I called they are professional they told me to bring it in and they would look at it I love the fact that they have jewelers on site or you don’t have to have your ring sip shipped out and wondering when is coming back I’m happy with My Ring it’s never going to be quite the same because of ZalesBut they made me smile they care and the guy that helped me his name is but they made me smile they care and the guy that helped me his name is B. But they are awesome don’t take your jewelry anywhere else don’t get your jewelry anywhere else get it from them they care about you and making it right. Thank you guys again .

Michael and Sons Jewelers 6
    Michael and Sons Jewelers 7
    Michael and Sons Jewelers 8
    Michael and Sons Jewelers 9
    Michael and Sons Jewelers 10
    Sent on 07/26/2018

Michael and Sons is awesome! It is a family run business. Everyone that works there is friendly and knowledgeable. I go to them for all my jewelry, as well as jewelry repairs. My engagement ring is from them and it is beautiful. We also just got done creating my wedding band and ordering my finace's.

Sent on 10/17/2016

The engagement ring my fiancé gave me is an heirloom from his grandmother - an emerald with many tapered baguette diamonds around it. Being in the medical profession, how the ring was initially designed was not functional for me at all. A few of my friends recommended that I see David at Michael and Sons. After going to four other jewelry stores in town to get quotes, we met with Erika. Unlike any of the other stores, she was able to create a computer generated image of the design we wanted. AND unlike any other store, they were able to use all the existing metal and gems, making the price extremely reasonable.
    The final product is better than I could imagine! Creating both an engagement ring and wedding band from the original piece makes the ring way more functional and the perfect rings for me. I am astonished by how beautiful they came out. They took great care of something that was very special to us. We will definitely be going back there for any of our jewelry needs and we HIGHLY recommend them. Thank you, Michael and Sons!

Sent on 03/16/2016
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 06/17/2016

Michael and Son's has done an amazing job at customizing my fiance's ring, and working with us! I love love love them!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Pamela · Married on 06/04/2014

We had them custom make my wedding band and add on to my engagement ring. They did beautiful work and are very customer service friendly!!!! I will be their customer for life!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Rhonda · event on: 08/14/2013

I love this store. My jewelry is always done so beautifully. The staff is very helpful and creative.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2012

Amazing jeweler! They misquoted on my ring and once they figured it out they didn't change the price on me, I was very impressed. They also designed a custom ring for my husband that we both just love.

Sent on 09/12/2012

amber · Married on 06/07/2014

Family owned, wonderful staff. They do custom work and will work with you to find exactly the rings you are looking for. They remember you and care about you like family.

Sent on 01/17/2014