Miami White Trolley

401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, Miami, FL 33132 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Miami White Trolley

Miami White Trolley is a wedding limo business based in Miami, Florida, which also serves the Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach areas. Couples and guests can travel in style and comfort as they go to and from their ceremony and reception locations. The crisp white exterior and warm wood interior provide the perfect contrast and work well with weddings of all styles. Couples are also more than welcome to decorate the trolley.

Having the Miami White Trolley provide the wedding party with either a one-way, multiple location, or round-trip service will ensure that you and your guests get where you need to be on time and in a reliable fashion. The trolley can comfortably accommodate up to 30 guests, and as you and your wedding party travel, you will be able to enjoy playlists on the premium sound system, fiber optic lighting, and a bar. Bottled water and ice is also provided.

Follow Miami White Trolley on
Beach side

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Miami White Trolley

Carlos Cabrera · Married on 09/21/2018

Everything the bride and groom needed on wedding day!

We used the White Trolley for my best friends wedding in Miami and it was awesome! The hospitality was excellent and Cesar (the owner) was very accommodating. There was a lot of flexibility to take us where we needed. All the groomsmen and bridesmaid attended and they all had a blast. I would highly recommend using the White Trolley for transportation for all the wedding activities on wedding day. As the best man, it was the perfect gift for my friend that was getting married!

Christina Alvarez · Married on 06/16/2018

A wonderful, affordable, and fun time

Let me start this out by saying that I never write online reviews. When I say never, I mean NEVER. However, our experience was so good that I had to sit down and share, as these guys are the real deal. We hired the white wedding trolley for my wedding to transport the bridal party from our ceremony in coral gables to our reception in downtown Miami. It was very spacious, reasonably priced, on time, safe driving experience, and accommodating for our many stops (several stops to take pictures - and an unplanned stop to get more alcohol and bathroom break). But most importantly, it was SO MUCH FUN. We had a great time celebrating on the white wedding trolley and will definitely book them again. Cesar and his team were great to work with and did everything they could to make sure we were happy. I would highly recommend the white wedding trolley for any event and I will definitely be using these guys again!!

Miami White Trolley Pricing

Miami White Trolley Price Rates

Miami White Trolley FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Trolley
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount