Miami, FL 33172 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Miami Cinematography

M.C - We are video a production company based in South Florida, specializing in creative services for Weddings!

Follow Miami Cinematography on

lissettehighlights linked comp 01 0 02 37 16
mc 300x300

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Miami Cinematography

I had such a wonderful experience with Adam and Guillermo. They were extremely accommodating to all of my requests and very easy to work with. I never had a problem reaching them and they were in contact with me from beginning to end. The quality of the video is amazing and I am so happy to have these memories with me forever. Thank you so much for your amazing work!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Carolina · Married on 01/30/2016

I am very satisfied and happy with these guys, Billy and Adam are true professionals that care about the outcome of their work at every step. My wedding video was so beautiful and creative, I couldn't have asked for more. I would definitely 100% recommend Miami Cinematography to anyone :)

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/19/2015

From our first conversation with Adam and Billy, we felt at ease with their professionalism, courteousness, punctuality, and obvious passion for what they do. We met with them for the first time 7 month prior to the wedding date to discuss the details we had in terms of venue and what we were looking for in a video, the services they offer and how they could meet our wishes, contract details, etc. They provided good guidance, understanding it’s not something we ever deal with. They kept in touch and asked us for further details closer to the wedding date for coordination. We scheduled a meeting to do a walk-through of the venue and decide on a location for our first-look. They got there at the agreed-upon time for the day-of preparations. They got awesome shots of both the bride and groom suites while we got ready, as well as the entire celebration, up until the last minutes of the reception. The first video I got from Adam was for the first look and it was AMAZING! Emotions neatly captured. These guys have great camera and editing skills—they are perfectionists. He sent me the highlights and asked for feedback. I relived the night in a 4 minute video. I asked for a specific scene to be changed and he switched it immediately. I had the final version the same day. I got a link to my personal site with first look, highlights, ceremony, and reception videos that day, as well as the blu-ray copies containing all videos delivered within the next few days.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Award

Miami Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,995.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download