The Miami Beach Botanical Garden is a hidden gem, a lush landscape of tropical plants and flowering trees that scent the air with frangipani, ylang-ylang and jasmine. The natural beauty and privacy of the 3-acre garden lends an atmosphere of secluded charm for your special event or wedding. The garden was redesigned by the renowned Raymond Jungles whom It was transformed in 2011 with a $1.2 million landscape renovation designed by South Florida landscape. The new landscape showcases native Florida plants and trees including bromeliads, palms, cycad, orchids and many others.
- Our garden can accommodate 250 + guests
- Ceremonies area include, Banyan Lawn overlooking a 100-year-old banyan tree or our Great Lawn for larger ceremonies. The Japanese Garden allows for up to 40 guests and is standing room only.
- Our garden allows for 250+ guest receptions and is approved for the use of tenting throughout. The Great Lawn is perfect for a large tented affair and can accommodate a dance floor, stage, dining and connects perfectly to a spacious courtyard patio for perhaps cocktails and appetizers. Also within the patio is the Lapidus Fountain which is surrounded by palms and to the front of the patio a large koi pond creating the perfect setting by day and lit by night, highlighting our plantings and trees throughout the garden.
- Use our Butterfly Room as a bridal suite which is perfect to get ready for your event on location.
- The Banyan Room boasts a lofted ceiling, chandeliers, stone tile flooring and large sliding glass doors that open onto the covered Terrace, the covering is a permanent waterproof sails cloth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What months are included in your peak season?
Any other questions?
94 ReviewsWrite a review
141 User photos
Are you interested?
51 photos · 03/07/2020
81 photos · 02/16/2019
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Rays Of Light has illuminated this tropical oasis of a venue several times in the last year or so. The garden is perfect for any size wedding big or small. Outdoors or indoors, But outdoor photos are a must before your wedding ceremony.This venue is also the best deal in South Beach . I have heard this time again. And never have I seen a more dedicated man than Maurice Jackson who helps in so many ways with all of your venue needs . Even on the evening of your event, he personally stays until the very end and insures that everything goes off without a hitch. Most day of planners do not even do that! I fully indorse this venue and I always recommend this venue to all of my clients and friends looking for a beautiful place to get married in South Beach. Book early because this place is starting to get very popular. But having said this . The Botaincal Garden allows only one wedding reception per evening. So the place is yours!
Would you like to visit?
Miami Beach Botanical Garden frequently asked questions
At Miami Beach Botanical Garden, what does the bar service starting price include?
- Champagne Toast
- Open Bar
- Premium Liquor
- Signature Drink
What are the most important characteristics of Miami Beach Botanical Garden in terms of venue type, style and location?
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Miami Beach Botanical Garden for wedding events?
- Covered Outdoor
What kind of wedding events does Miami Beach Botanical Garden offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
What services does Miami Beach Botanical Garden offer for wedding events?
- Bar Services
- Event Rentals
What furniture and decorations does Miami Beach Botanical Garden have available for wedding events?
What percentage of users recommend Miami Beach Botanical Garden and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?