Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number

About MFK Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! I look forward to speaking with you about your wedding plans. I love working with couples looking for a looking for a creative approach to documenting their wedding day. I have been photographing weddings for over five years. My approach is in the photojournalism tradition; I worked in the news industry as a photographer and photo editor for more than 10 years. I am also a member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association.

Contact me at mfkphotography@gmail.com or by phone at (716) 308-1083 to discuss your plans and reserve your wedding day.

Like MFK Photography on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MFKfoto or Instagram: @mf_kulwicki

MFK Photography is based out of Buffalo, New York and frequently travels to the Baltimore, MD area.

Follow MFK Photography on

ef2fd45a234c898b 1473259994188 mfk amanda peek 16 1024x682
mfkphoto2015 img3549

15 Reviews for MFK Photography

Megan · Married on 05/19/2017

Meredith was an absolute pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job capturing special moments of my wedding May 19, 2017. When you book a vendor online you always have skepticism, but after my first initial phone call with Meredith all my worries went away. Meredith is very professional, timely, and extremely easy to work with. She worked with my tight schedule the day of the wedding and even was able to provide me with the option of a second photographer, whom she knows personally. The day of a wedding is always crazy enough and with two "set backs" on our wedding day I am very happy to say that Meredith was not one of them and she lived up to more than my expectations. She is able to provide suggestions on time management for day of, poses, and will give you an idea of what other people usually like to do. Which I appreciated since I never get professional pictures done. I ended up with almost 1,000 pictures from ur wedding, each special as different angles and techniques were used. If you need a quality photographer with reasonable prices, you have found her!

Sent on 07/10/2017

MFK Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Meredith was absolutely amazing to work with and was the best part of my wedding! Her photos are just beautiful and she really knows how to capture an incredible moment . There are not enough words to describe how much I love my photos and how amazing she did! She came prepared and accommodated our bridal party and my requests. She responds promptly to emails and was truly a professional and made the entire process simple and easy! She is hands down one of the best photographers I've ever had or seen and cannot wait to work with her again someday! ??

Sent on 09/11/2016

MFK Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much! I really enjoyed your wedding - and all the details. I excited for our paths to cross again.

Kayla · Married on 04/16/2016

We wanted to have our engagement photos taken in the mountains, and around the evergreens. We are from Florida and found MFK photography on weddingwire.com. She did a great job, and our photos turned out amazing. I just gave her my basic vision and she was able to find the perfect location for us. Great communication, and great photos. I would recommend MFK photography for anyone getting wedding or engagement photos done!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Thank you so much!

MFK Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Atrium Weddings & Event
    Atrium Weddings & Event Mansion Weddings

Meredith was very pleasant and professional. She was willing to share some of her beautiful photos with us with watermark on them for added advertisement. We really do appreciate that. Very nice to work with.

• Ivy House Weddings
    Ivy House Weddings Mansion Weddings

• Life of the Party
    Life of the Party Wedding DJs

I've worked with Meredith of MFK Photography at a wedding recently. She has a great attitude and will make sure you are taken care of throughout your wedding event. She will make sure she there to capture every special moment during your celebration. It's always nice to have a professional who knows what they are doing to make sure your pictures from your wedding stand out.