Mezzonome

Sacramento, CA View map

Mezzonome specializes in providing music from DJ Services to Live Piano Music and also photography.

Mezzonome is a word that I invented ;) Being a Musician, I combined two words: Metronome (which is actually a beat keeping device) and Mezzo (roughly means medium in Italian) and Invented Mezzonome! Pretty cool :)

Our goal is to provide you professional DJ services, live music, and photography for the events of your life. We set the stage for a pleasant, memorable, and exciting event.

Great music what makes everyone have a good time and enjoy the night, and Photos will make those beautiful and memorable moments last forever!

Please make an appointment today, come and visit us at our beautiful office in downtown Albuquerque.

505-399-5909

www.Mezzonome.com

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Christina Married on 10/04/2014
    This was the best priced, most professional company in Albuquerque. The dj did a great job and was very inexpensive. The photographer Afshin went over and above to give us the most amazing wedding photographs! He was very reliable and easy to work with and everyone loves our photos!
    Michelle Event on: 09/06/2014
    AFShin Seysan was an amazing, fun, and professional DJ. We had a dedication list a mile long. AFShin worked with us to do them exactly the way we wanted. He even plugged in songs when we asked, rearranging the playlist. My boyfriend and I had a couple of last minute arrangement problems, but that was not an issue for AFShin, who never lost his sense of professionalism. He was just able to go with the flow, which is unusual, and was appreciated. We wound up hiring him for another hour, after we realized how much fun all the guests were having. Love this guy, and we will have him back!

Mezzonome's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle.
    It was a pleasure to be at your Birthday Party.
    You are very kind.
    Hope to see you next year. :)
    Casey Event on: 07/26/2014
    Mezzonome's service was great - they were very responsive to any questions I had regarding my event. I was very impressed on how well the Photographer documented the event. I highly recommend Mezzonome's DJ/Photography at anyone's events.

*Great communication in answering questions regarding my event.
    *Pricing was very reasonable
    *The set up was excellent

Thank you again Afshin, for all your efforts in making my 25th birthday one to remember!

Deals

Mezzonome 1
Discount
We provide both DJ Services and Photography for you Wedding. You have a variety of packages to choose from, DJ with Just Basic Photography, Or you can Add Photo booth, Video/Photo Projection during reception, Live Piano Music during Wedding Ceremony and more. When you hire us for both Music and Photo, we get you 10% off of total cost!

180 Promenade Circle Suite 300 Sacramento, CA, 95834
505-333-9128
Location of (Mezzonome)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding