Mey Wong Photography

Aruba View map
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Unique, Artistic, Creative & Photojournalistic Imagery on your Tropical Wedding Destination

Bon Bini & Pabien (Welcome & Congratulations in our native language Papiamento)

Mey Wong provides Professional Wedding Photography services on the Beautiful & Romantic island of Aruba. In addition to Weddings, we are also specialized in Couples, Engagements, Anniversaries, Renewal of Vows, Families, Lifestyle & Fashion Photography.

We are a dedicated team to carefully capture each romantic moment of your wedding day. As a long term resident on this Tropical Island I can make your little girls dreams come true by capturing your most romantic memories on one of the most beautiful locations in the Caribbean. We will capture your memories in a Unique, Stylish, Creative & Journalistic style yet in your own Unique & Personal way.

I want my couples to be able to look back at their images and feel that same love & excitement as they did after the said "I DO".

Are you looking for Authentic Photography?

Then you are at the right place!

We would love to capture the most romantic moments of your life on these long stretched white sand beaches with clean, clear turquoise water on this Tropical island of Aruba in the Caribbean.

Danki ! (Thank you) for your time!

I look forward to capture your own very special fairy tail...

Debi Married on 06/30/2018
    We loved loved loved our photos and were very happy with the finished product. Mey was super responsive and stayed in touch with me throughout the process. I appreciated that especially with visiting aruba for the first time and not knowing what to expect. I also loved her personality and professionalism. She provided great direction and didn’t make us feel awkward in anyway. My guy had a ton of fun which was a huge plus. I would highly recommend Mey! As a extra, she provided great information about the island and recommendations beyond what we would find online.
    Sue Married on 12/12/2016
    Our wedding photoshoot was the best decision ever! We had a awesome time and are so greatful that Mey did it for us! We also had our baby girl’s 1st year photoshoot done by Mey. We definitely recommend a photoshoot by Mey Wong Photography!!
    Elizabeth Married on 02/13/2013
    I had the pleasure of having professional headshots by Mey Wong Photography. I was thrilled with the entire experience. The location we shot at, Mey's professionalism, the variety of images and poses, and the final images. I could not have asked for a better experience. In fact, I am going to have her take beach photos next! I highly recommend Mey Wong Photography for all your photo needs in Aruba!

dr.Pixels by RAPMADURO dr.Pixels by RAPMADURO Wedding Videographers

For the most beautifully kept memories on photography, a clear decision it to book early this awesome talented woman.

Sourfrierestraat # 4 Aruba
+297 7380908
738-0908
Location of (Mey Wong Photography)

Mey Wong Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mey Wong Photography include in the starting price?

Mey Wong Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Proofs

What photography services does Mey Wong Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mey Wong Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Mey Wong Photography offer?

Mey Wong Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Mey Wong Photography offer?

Mey Wong Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mey Wong Photography offer for wedding events?

Mey Wong Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Mey Wong Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mey Wong Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Aruba for your wedding