Demian Gibbs Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Oranjestad, Aruba. Since 2013, Demian and his wife Mary-Ann have been creating one of a kind wedding collections that couples cherish for years. They use a signature editing style to add drama, beautiful lighting, and romantic ambiance to every image. Whether you鈥檙e planning an intimate elopement or grand destinationwedding to Aruba, Demian Gibbs Photography will make your experience unforgettable.

Demian Gibbs Photography offers custom wedding packages for couples of every style and budget. Demian and Mary-Ann will meet with you for a consultation to discuss your package options and ideal pricing. You may book all-day coverage by one or two photographers, with optional engagement sessions also available. Drone footage and print options can be added to your package as well.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Toning
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

B
Blake L. Married on 10/07/2023

Book them now!!

Demian and Mary Ann were our wedding photographers at the Renaissance in Aruba in October 2023. After deciding on our venue, I made sure that they were also available as I had seen their work and knew I wanted them to capture our special day. We have gotten our teaser photos back and they DO NOT disappoint! Both my husband and I are not usually comfortable in front of the camera but they made us feel at ease the whole day. Both Demian and Mary Ann have an amazing energy that made us excited for our big day without being nervous about being in the spotlight. Even our families commented about how funny Demian was and I'm sure that will come out in pictures. Beyond the amazing experience they provided the day of, they were helpful with planning the logistics of our wedding despite living thousands of miles away and having never been to Aruba prior. I don't think I ever waited more than 24-48 hours for a reply to an email. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day what it was and I could not provide a stronger recommendation as photographers for any purpose you may have while in Aruba!
Connor
Connor H. Married on 04/08/2023

Engagement Photos

I contacted Demian several months before my planned trip to Aruba inquiring about engagement photos. I had never been to the island and was not familiar of any of the great spots to pop the question. He laid out several great spots for me to choose where I ultimately chose my favorite. We kept in touch during the weeks leading up to the big day and had the perfect script as to how we were going to completely surprise my future fiance. The day of we confirmed the plans and that night it went more according to plan than I could have ever imagined. She was completely surprised and we have incredible photos documenting the special moments leading up to, during, and after getting on one knee.

Demian was incredibly easy and fun to work with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for great photos in Aruba.

-Connor
John
John K. Married on 03/03/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Definitely so good guys are so good

so good
So good
So good
so good we had a good day at are wedding
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Aruba for your wedding