Demian Gibbs Photography Reviews

Demian Gibbs Photography 5
Demian Gibbs Photography 6
Demian Gibbs Photography 7

Michelle · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Demian is absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken by him. They came out absolutely beautiful and everything we wanted. Demian and Mary Ann answered all my emails super fast and were very thorough, which I really appreciated. We had so much fun during the shoot, Demian knew all the poses that would come out perfect! Demian was recommended to me from a friend who had her engagement pictures taken by him, and I’m so glad we did too!

Demian Gibbs Photography 8
    Demian Gibbs Photography 9
    Demian Gibbs Photography 10
    Demian Gibbs Photography 11
    Demian Gibbs Photography 12
    Demian Gibbs Photography 13

Katherine Harwood · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Easy to work with, great Photos

Demian worked with me before the photo shoot to help orchestrate the perfect engagement photo shoot. The engagement (and photo shoot after the engagement) was fun and the photos were gorgeous and high quality

Sent on 01/15/2019

Hi Kathy and Josh,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time setting up the proposal for you. Can’t wait to see the wedding photos when they come around. Till next time!

Nicole · Getting married on 10/11/2019

I can’t even put into words how amazing Demian and Mary Ann are. We reached out for our engagement pictures, they answered all emails efficiently and covered all our concerns. The pictures were sent to us so fast and we were able to show them off at our engagement party. The pictures came out beautiful! We 100% recommend!

• Corinne

Corinne · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Our experience with Demian was not short of amazing! He picked us up from the port, drove us to two locations and returned us to the port. He was professional but also made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He was a great guide and we ended up with lovely photos :) 10/10 would recommend!

Kristen · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Working with Demian and Mary Ann was beyond our expectations. We were in Aruba to book our wedding and decided to use Demian through a referral from a friend for save the date/engagement photos. I had many questions before I arrive and emails with answers were answered so quickly. I felt confident before I even met them! The shoot was effortless and so much fun. The photos are beautiful! My fiancé and I cannot wait to use Demian again when we return for our wedding next year.

• F

Fernando · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Working with Demian has been a pleasure I must say he's on POINT, he assisted with my engagement top notch service.
    I'm surely gonna try and book him for my wedding, pictures were delivered shortly after as expected.
    If your looking for a professional affordable photographer with creativity who's willing to go the extra mile, look no further.

Regards

Simmons

Demian Gibbs Photography 14
    Demian Gibbs Photography 15

Jamie Jo J Alton · Getting married on 07/01/2019

Highly recommended

You can trust DemianGibbsPhotography to capture your most precious moments. Professional, creative, responsive and a high quality output.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

Thank you Jamie and Paul. It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys. See you in December right?

Cheers,
  • Erin

Erin Stewart · Married on 02/21/2019

Fantastic photographer!

Demian was so laid back and easy to work with! He made us feel so comfortable during the shoot, even though hundreds of people were watching. To top it all off, our pictures are amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 16

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

Wowsers Erin, Thank you so much for letting us know how your experience was working with us. Truly appreciate that!

See you next year right?

Demian, Mary and Nathaneal

Juliana Conklin · Married on 02/10/2019

Beautiful Engagement Photos

We absolutely loved our experience working with Demian & the phots turned out beautifully. It was our first time taking professional photos together, and Demian made sure the whole process felt relaxed and natural. I’m so glad we chose him for our photos!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Hi Juliana and Dylan,
    Thank you for your most kindest words. we had a great time working with you both and wish you both all the best life and love has to offer.

• Inge

Inge Beek · Married on 02/08/2019

Unique experience

When we met Demian for the first time we felt a click immediately. His interest in us, together with his enthusiasm for his job made us choose for him as photographer on our wedding.
    The rest of the communication about the wedding went via email. We received answers on our questions really quick and with the same empathy we felt in our first meeting.
    On the day itself Demian and MaryAnn showed their professionalism by being everywhere in an invisible way. They had lots of ideas during the photoshoots, while during the ceremonies they were inconspicuous.
    When you are looking for a good, enthusiastic, crazy and funny photographer who shows his knowledge about what he’s doing, choose Demian Gibbs Photography!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 17
    Demian Gibbs Photography 18
    Demian Gibbs Photography 19
    Demian Gibbs Photography 20
    Demian Gibbs Photography 21

Hi Inge, Joaquin and Jr,
    Thank you so much for your kind words about us. We had a great time getting to know you and documenting these memories for you both. We can't ait to see what the future holds for you and your family.

Groetjes,

Jared T · Married on 01/20/2019

Jared and Angelica Proposal

Demian was amazing to work with - I contacted him 4 months before and he was quick to respond every time. He made this process very easy. The day of the proposal, he did a great job blending in as a photographer for the restaurant and my then girlfriend had no idea he was in on it. He set everything up perfectly and the photographs were beautiful. I highly recommend Demian for anyone in need of a photographer out in Aruba!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 22
    Demian Gibbs Photography 23
    Demian Gibbs Photography 24
    Demian Gibbs Photography 25

Hi Jared,
    Thank you so much for having us. On the every first day of arriving was a great idea to kick off the vacation. We can't wait to see more of you guys come wedding day.

Congrats!

Kathryn · Married on 01/11/2019

I am over the moon pleased with the service and photos from our engagement shoot! My fiance and I were in Aruba for a friends wedding and I had researched some of Demians photos on Instagram previously. I knew we had to shoot with them when I saw the photographs! Every step of the way from the first email they were super accommodating. They new exactly where to go and how to capture exactly what we were looking for. My fiance was originally just going along with my idea to get photos because he loves me and when we got them back his jaw hit the floor. He's almost been more excited than me to share them with everyone. Demian made him feel very comfortable in front of the camera & now he thinks he's a model! We can't wait to come back for our 1 year anniversary and get more photos done!

Demian Gibbs Photography 26

Victoria Söderqvist · Married on 01/08/2019

Relaxed and professional

Damian and Mary-Ann were very professional. They made us feel relaxed and comfortable on our big day. We feel satisfied with the pictures and most of them are absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 27

Hi NewlyWeds,
    Thank you so much fro your kind words. We are happy to hear that your experience with us was a good one. That's always at the forefront for us. We are happy were able to be part of you rday.

Cheers,

Angelie · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolute Best of the Best!

Demian is the most INCREDIBLE photographer and person! He was the very first vendor we found for our wedding and from the moment we met him, we knew he was going to be amazing. However, he completely surpassed the expectations that we had for him. He is so good at what he does, and beyond that, he really takes his time to connect with his clients. He listens, takes notes, but he is so creative on his own, he has tons of ideas and is always inspired. Demian knows what he is doing, and he takes charge to be sure that he produces exactly what you asked for. We had guests coming up to us raving about how impressed they were that he wasn’t afraid to be assertive to be sure we got all the pictures we wanted. He really goes above and beyond for his clients (at one point he was even sewing the belt for my dress because it broke)!!
    Demian is truly a wonderful person, with incredible skills and talent, and he was the absolute best part of our wedding, hands down!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

Wowserss Nigelie and Thijs! Thank you so much for having us be a part of this amazing day for you. We wish you all the best that life has to offer. Thanks for pointing out my sewing skills! lol.

Once again, Thank you,

• Leah

Leah Lupo · Married on 12/05/2018

So much fun!!

Demian and his team were AWESOME to shoot with. They all made it so much fun. It was so easy for my boyfriend and I to get beautiful photos. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Demian Gibbs Photography 28
    Demian Gibbs Photography 29
    Demian Gibbs Photography 30
    Demian Gibbs Photography 31
    Demian Gibbs Photography 32

HI Leah and Marco,

Thank you so much for your review! We had so much fun with the shoot.
    Perhaps we meet again for a special occasion session lol

Happy Holidays!

• Catherine

Catherine Eastman · Married on 11/12/2018

Perfect Experience

It’s incredibly nerve wracking planning a wedding without ever visiting the country. From the moment we got into touch with Demian he was both friendly and accommodating. Our wedding was nothing short of perfect, and would not have been the same without him, Mary, and Nathanael. Demian went above and beyond to get the best pictures, all while making sure we were comfortable and having fun. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone.

Demian Gibbs Photography 33

Meg · Married on 11/11/2018

Demian Gibbs/ Girouard Wedding

Demian was fantastic. He made everything run smoothly and all our guests feel comfortable. We couldn’t be more in love with the photos. He captured the moment perfectly.

• Erin

Erin Miller · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommended!

Demian was absolutely wonderful to work with and our photos were ready within a week of our wedding. He was fun, funny, and the kids also thought he was great. The photos turned out awesome and captured our special day perfectly!

Demian Gibbs Photography 34
    Demian Gibbs Photography 35
    Demian Gibbs Photography 36
  • Joanne

Joanne and Richard Merchant · Married on 10/18/2018

Stunning photography

An amazing photographer and a great guy. We love our photos, their are stunning. Demien was a pleasure to work with.

• Renae

Renae Coutre · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing Experience

From the beginning of my journey to find a photographer, Mary Ann and Demian were so incredibly helpful. I received quick responses to my millions of questions, received great advice, and was walked thru every part of our day. Both were so professional and fun to work with!

Kirsten · Married on 09/20/2018

Demain was absolutely amazing!!! We got married at the Ritz & they had sent us his information as an option - we trusted that he would be great from the reviews, but I had no clue how great he would be! He definitely exceeded any expectations that I had, and I can't recommend him enough! He was more than happy to accommodate any requests we had. He is also hilarious & helped make our candid moments genuine and unique - he captured our happiness in such a perfect & beautiful way! We eloped and only had our parents there. I sent the pictures to family & friends and got numerous comments on how amazing the pictures were and how well Demian captured the moments. People loved them and said it was like they were there with us (which I think speaks volumes). Demian is so talented! You won't be disappointed if you chose him!

Demian Gibbs Photography 37
    Demian Gibbs Photography 45
    Demian Gibbs Photography 46
  • I

Iryna · Married on 08/30/2018

We absolutely enjoyed our photoshoot with Demian and his assistant. We have done a number of photoshoots in the past and we can confidently say that it is one of the best ones we had so far. The quality of the photos is very high and communications are easy and fast. We definitely recommend photo services of Demian Gibbs.

chelsea · Married on 08/18/2018

Demian is hands down the best photographer EVER. He captured the most stunning photos, they're just breathtaking. We had so much fun with him, he has such an incredible personality. While we were taking photos he gave clear precise directions that were easy to understand. He got the perfect angles and incredible natural lighting. On top of that his work editing the photos was remarkable, not only did he do a great job but he finished editing them and sent them to us in less than 2 weeks. He is so professional but also made the most important day of my life (my wedding), where there was lots of stress, completely stress free. Words cannot describe how impressed and grateful my husband and I are for Demian. This was such an incredible experience and we cannot thank him enough! Demian's presence and photography was more than we could've ever imagined!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 52
    Demian Gibbs Photography 53
    Demian Gibbs Photography 54

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

Happy 6 months. We wish you guys all the best and look forward to seeing tons of buns in the oven.
    Thank you so mich for your kind words,
    Demian, Mary and Nathaneal

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Demian is a true gem to the industry. Not only is his work unparalleled, but his professionalism put me at ease and made me feel comfortable on our big day. He was prompt in his responses, and had a quick turn around time of only 2 weeks when it came to receiving our pictures. We are so happy with how our pictures turned out as we now know we made the right decision in choosing him to be our photographer. Not to mention, his assistants are also just as lovely to work with. We will absolutely consider using him again on our next trip to Aruba. Thanks again, Demian!

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

Hire him!!!! Demian is extraordinary and his photos are out of this world spectacular. Bonus: he is affordable, kind, organized while being laid back, prompt, respectful, professional, trustworthy, responds quickly, a pleasure to talk to, has a great positive energy, and he is very dependable. (Double bonus, Mary, is also great to work with. She even sent me ideas for photos when I asked for help, and Nathaniel, Demian's assistant, is also a true pleasure).

Demian was my photographer for our engagement photos in 2017 and our wedding in July 2018. Best decision ever.

I am very type "A", and was nervous to hire and use a photographer I had never met before, from another country. Demian exceeded our expectations on all levels. People keep telling me that our photos look like they belong on a magazine cover! Demian will capture your raw emotion while showcasing the beautiful backdrop of Aruba. My jaw drops from his talent. My 60 wedding guests went out of their way to tell me how great Demian was at the wedding. He is someone you want on your team! I plan on using Demian for all my future Aruba photos, and you should, too! Stop overthinking this choice and hire him. I am confident that he will exceed your expectations.