Demian Gibbs Photography Reviews

144 Reviews for Demian Gibbs Photography

• Connor

Connor H. · Getting married on 04/08/2023

Engagement Photos

I contacted Demian several months before my planned trip to Aruba inquiring about engagement photos. I had never been to the island and was not familiar of any of the great spots to pop the question. He laid out several great spots for me to choose where I ultimately chose my favorite. We kept in touch during the weeks leading up to the big day and had the perfect script as to how we were going to completely surprise my future fiance. The day of we confirmed the plans and that night it went more according to plan than I could have ever imagined. She was completely surprised and we have incredible photos documenting the special moments leading up to, during, and after getting on one knee.

Demian was incredibly easy and fun to work with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for great photos in Aruba.

-Connor

Sent on 11/18/2020

Mike B. · Getting married on 08/08/2022

Demian and Mary are amazing!

Demian and Mary were amazing to work with! Great quality in their photographs. They made the shoot a lot of fun!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Hi Mike!
    We are happy to have been able to capture great images for you, that you now are able to look on and relive those memories!

Hope Aruba will be on your list for visits in the future as well!

Mary-Ann & Demian
  • Hamza

Hamza A. · Getting married on 03/08/2022

Proposal Photos

Working with Demian and his team was a true blessing. It was the first time either of us worked with a photographer professionally. The closest we ever got working with a photographer was me taking my fiances photos with my iPhone 8. Demian took photos of us that magnified our love for one another. He truly set the standards high for any other photographer we choose to work with going forward. These are photos we are going to cherish for the rest of our lives and we cannot wait to put them up in our first home once we are able to get it. I would highly recommend Demian and his team!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Hi Hamza,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to have been able to capture you two during your visit in Aruba. We truly love your images and we hope you will enjoy looking back at them, every time!

Hope Aruba will stay special for you and to see you some time again!

Kindest regards,

Demian & MaryAnn

Elana P. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

Amazing!!!

Demian and Maryann were amazing to work with! When I decided to use them Demian asked to face time to meet me. That eased any worry I had right away and it was nice to put a face to our photographer. The day of the wedding they made my husband and I feel so comfortable with the photos. They captured beautiful photos with the sunset. The few photo teasers the following morning was great as well. If you have to decide on a wedding photographer in Aruba Demian Gibbs Photography is who you want to use! You wont be disappointed.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Hi Elana,
    So great to hear you had a great experience working with us. We have made Facetiming an essential part of our process. We had such a great time capturing your wedding. Once again thank you for having us!

Cheers, Stay Safe!!!
  • Brooke

Brooke J. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Stunning photos

We got so lucky that our wedding planner recommended Demian Gibbs photography for our elopement. We wanted a private wedding with great photos to share and the results were WELL BEYOND our expectations. Absolutely gorgeous photos with beautiful edits. That combined with a wonderful, friendly, relaxing, enjoyable photoshoot with Demian and Mary Ann! They were communicative, professional, and all-around lovely people. Hire them!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Heather J. · Married on 07/23/2021

Awesome Pictures & Fun Experience!

This was our first ever professional photo session so we didn't really know what to expect or do for that matter. Starting out, both Mary-Ann and Demian were EXCELLENT at communicating and always responded within a day or two. Once we got to Aruba, Demian helped us pick locations for the shoot, helped with the outfits (because we had no idea what we were doing!), and just made everything super comfortable, relaxed, and FUN! I hate getting my picture taken and he made me feel super confident and comfortable during the shoot!
    After the shoot, we got a few sneak peak pictures and then all the other pictures came very soon afterwards - I don't remember the exact time frame but it was not long at all!
    The pictures are AMAZINGGG!! And can't wait to print basically all of them!
    We definitely recommend if you want awesome pictures and a good time taking them!

Sent on 01/09/2021
  • Olivia

Olivia C. · Married on 07/08/2021

Demian is truly a talented photographer and a pleasure to work with!

Working with Demian Gibbs Photography was a wonderful experience! Demian met with us on numerous occasions prior to our wedding to ensure he captured our day exactly how we envisioned. He was always quick to respond and made us feel at ease. Demian is truly a talented photographer and a pleasure to work with. He is energetic, fun, and able to capture the PERFECT shots without having to take a million photos. Our wedding pictures came out beautifully, and we are so happy we chose Demian to capture our special day! We would definitely recommend Demian without hesitation.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Heather

Heather B. · Married on 05/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Demian is nothing short of amazing, his work is unmatchable and he has the best personality. He knows what he’s doing and is willing to work to make your dreams come true as long as you make a plan together. There are various packages available and he is willing to let you make your own additions if need be. Would recommend 10/10 for any professional photography.

Sent on 05/25/2021

Sherri T. · Married on 05/04/2021

perfection

Being in the US the communication was perfect, very responsive. I made a pinterest board they nailed all of my ideas. Very fun and flexible with ideas! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hi Sherri,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so great to meet you and to be a part of your special 25th Anniversary celebration with you. We are thrilled to have captured some great images that you can hold onto.
    Hope you have had an amazing time this visit to Aruba, perhaps see you next time :)!

Kind regards,
    Mary and Demian

Elisa R. · Married on 05/01/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I have nothing but good things to say about Demian Gibbs Photography. I came across his work on Instagram and various wedding sites and knew that we had to work with him when we decided that we wanted to do an engagement shoot while on vacation in Aruba. Throughout the whole process, Demian and Mary-Ann were extremely helpful and responsive via email. Demian did our shoot with his assistant Nathaniel and we had a blast. Demian was down to earth, easy to work with, and made us feel so comfortable stepping in front of the camera. He is a truly talented professional who does some outstanding work- I still can't even believe how amazing all of our photos came out. They even give you location suggestions and provide Pinterest boards filled with ideas so that they can deliver on exactly the type of shots you're looking for. Highly recommend! Their photos speak for themselves and we hands-down want to work with them again for our destination wedding in Aruba in 2021. Thank you again to the Demian Gibbs Photography team for knocking our engagement shoot out of the park!

Elisa & Jeff

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/16/2021

He captured the love and joy in our wedding!

We loved our photographer! He captured the love and joy in our wedding. Aruba is gorgeous but he adds his own creativity to make it that much more special.
    Highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/04/2021
  • Jackie

Jackie R. · Married on 01/16/2021

We love Demian!

I reached out to Demian on a recommendation by my travel consultant. Demian was so awesome to work with and made us feel so comfortable. Due to covid we ended up making changes to our guest account last minute and Demian did not even bat an eye! He also agreed to take us on a second shoot after the wedding to capture additional photos. Unfortunately we couldn't because we had to leave early but we fully intend to use Demian again when we are back I'm Aruba !

Sent on 04/08/2021

Apark · Married on 01/10/2021

Super Friendly and Professional!

Demian was great! Professional, friendly, and accommodating. Mary-Ann and Demian always responded and they were super helpful whenever I had any questions. Thank you!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna for trusting us capturing your family and a couples session while visiting our beautiful Island! It was great to meet you and we are so thrilled with the result of your gallery!

Till soon :)

Brittney C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Great! Definitely would recommend!

Demian was Amazing!! From the very beginning he was great. He posed us in various positions, and let us look at the photos he took along the way. He was very friendly and made our engagement shoot feel very natural.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen P. · Married on 12/05/2020

Wow is all I can say!

Mary Anne and Demian are amazing!! From the moment I reached out, they were super responsive and so easy to work with! They gave us some tips (what to wear, etc.), so we were prepared when we traveled to Aruba. On our photo shoot, Demian made us feel so comfortable-- it was as if we'd known him for years! We received our proofs in about a week. We were so impressed with the photos... they turned out beautifully! If you're looking to capture some amazing moments, definitely reach out to Demian!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Anne

Anne G. · Married on 11/12/2020

Highly recommend!

We highly recommend Demian for many reasons. He was very responsive, helpful, professional and fun! We found the whole process with Demian and MaryAnn to be easy and our photos turned out just beautiful, capturing this very special day of ours forever. Thank you Demian for everything. The whole family thoroughly enjoyed their time with you!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Hi Anne,

You just added a extra highlight to our day :) Thank you so much for your kinds words and we are happy to hear everyone had a great time and now has their images to always hold onto!

Hope to see you again soon on Dushi Aruba!

Mary-Ann and Demian

Kellie T. · Married on 11/11/2020

Maternity Photoshoot

I can’t say enough great things about Demian! He was so helpful, recommending hair and makeup artists upon request, figuring out locations that would be beautiful but safe for me to shoot in and being available for any questions or concerns I had. He made me feel so at ease. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone, looking to have some amazing photos taken.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Stephanie L. · Married on 10/10/2020

The best of the best!

Demian and Mary Ann made our wedding SO special and so much fun. They had us laughing the entire time and made it such a great experience, as we are usually awkward in front of the camera. The photos are unbelievable and we will cherish them forever! We are so thankful!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Joe

Joe F. · Married on 08/14/2020

Demian Gibbs photography review August 2019

Demian & Mary-Ann were very professional, and easy to work with. Had such a great experience getting our engagement photo's captured during our trip to Aruba in August 2019. Demian has a very creative mind and is great about anticipating and creating memorable moments to capture on camera. My fiance and I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Hi Joe,

It was a great pleasure to have been able to capture some great images for you two! We hope you were able to use some for your invitations for your big day!
    Have you considered Aruba for your wedding, or perhaps just a Honeymoon :)

We wish you all happiness, health and fun together!
    Talk soon.

Kind regards,

Demian & Mary Ann
  • Joi

Joi C. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful photography team in Aruba!

It was a pleasure working with Demian and Mary-Ann on our engagement photo session. They are very professional and responsive, from start to end. Demian also helped picked us up from our hotel since it was our first time in Aruba. He has a great personality, and will get you laugh throughout the shoot. We also received our photos back promptly afterwards.

Recommendation for those who have not been to Aruba before is to look at other engagement pictures beforehand for inspiration and point out what you like/dislike to Demian beforehand. This will really help make for a smooth session.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

HI Joi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and also other potential clients. As we all know word of mouth and reviews are at the forefront of many businesses. We hope the wedding planning goes smoothly over the holidays. Thakn you so much,

Demian and Mary

Michelle · Married on 05/30/2020

Demian is absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken by him. They came out absolutely beautiful and everything we wanted. Demian and Mary Ann answered all my emails super fast and were very thorough, which I really appreciated. We had so much fun during the shoot, Demian knew all the poses that would come out perfect! Demian was recommended to me from a friend who had her engagement pictures taken by him, and I’m so glad we did too!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Katherine H. · Married on 05/30/2020

Easy to work with, great Photos

Demian worked with me before the photo shoot to help orchestrate the perfect engagement photo shoot. The engagement (and photo shoot after the engagement) was fun and the photos were gorgeous and high quality

Sent on 01/14/2019

Hi Kathy and Josh,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time setting up the proposal for you. Can’t wait to see the wedding photos when they come around. Till next time!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 05/13/2020

Fun and professional

My fiance and I had an engagement shoot with Demian and it was great! Even though we're not used to being in front of a camera Demian was able to help give us some direction and feel more comfortable. We ended up with plenty of beautiful shots to choose from! Looking forward to seeing him again next year for our wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Hi Unicorn Stylist,
    Thank you so much for the great review. We had such a good time. That blue dress was incredible. You both were very easy to work with and indeed we look forward to the wedding next year.

See you in 2020,

Regards,
    Demian and Mary

Arielle L. · Married on 03/21/2020

Creative, beautiful work and extremely fun!

The entire process from initial contact to receiving our beautiful images went so smoothly! Demian and Mary Ann were always quick to respond and took the time to answer any questions in great detail.

We loved how his passion for his work and creativeness showed throughout the session! The best part was how fun it was to work with Demian and Mary Ann! He was extremely hilarious and kind which made the shoot very comfortable and allowed him to truly capture us in a photo. This meant so much to us! We are so excited to share our photos for our announcement and invitations!

The session was one of our favorite things we did while visiting Aruba, so we HIGHLY RECOMMEND spending the time with them. You won't regret it!

Thanks so much Demian and Mary Ann. We hope to work with you again in the future. :)

Sent on 07/12/2019

Hi Girls,

Thank you SO much for sharing your experience. We had so much fun and thank you for having us capture some beautiful spots in Oranjestad.
    We hope you have had a wonderful time in Aruba and created some great new memories.

We cant wait to see how you got Maui'd :)

Keep in touch!

Mary and Demian

Doneeka G. · Married on 03/17/2020

It was a pleasure working with a lovely couple! Thank you for capturing our love.

Great work!!! We really appreciate your patients and time.

Sent on 04/19/2020

Hi Doneeka,
    Hope you are safe and well.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. How in the nick of time was this session huh? The Island went on lock down literally a few days after. Once again thank you for having us!

Stay Safe!