Demian Gibbs Photography Reviews

65 | Oranjestad, AW

65 Reviews for Demian Gibbs Photography

65 Demian Gibbs Photography Reviews

Michelle · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Demian is absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken by him. They came out absolutely beautiful and everything we wanted. Demian and Mary Ann answered all my emails super fast and were very thorough, which I really appreciated. We had so much fun during the shoot, Demian knew all the poses that would come out perfect! Demian was recommended to me from a friend who had her engagement pictures taken by him, and I’m so glad we did too!

Demian Gibbs Photography 1
    Demian Gibbs Photography 2
    Demian Gibbs Photography 3
    Demian Gibbs Photography 4
    Demian Gibbs Photography 5
    Demian Gibbs Photography 6

Nicole · Getting married on 10/11/2019

I can’t even put into words how amazing Demian and Mary Ann are. We reached out for our engagement pictures, they answered all emails efficiently and covered all our concerns. The pictures were sent to us so fast and we were able to show them off at our engagement party. The pictures came out beautiful! We 100% recommend!

• Corinne

Corinne · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Our experience with Demian was not short of amazing! He picked us up from the port, drove us to two locations and returned us to the port. He was professional but also made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He was a great guide and we ended up with lovely photos :) 10/10 would recommend!

• F

Fernando · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Working with Demian has been a pleasure I must say he's on POINT, he assisted with my engagement top notch service.
    I'm surely gonna try and book him for my wedding, pictures were delivered shortly after as expected.
    If your looking for a professional affordable photographer with creativity who's willing to go the extra mile, look no further.

Regards

Simmons

Demian Gibbs Photography 7
    Demian Gibbs Photography 8

Kathryn · Getting married on 01/11/2019

I am over the moon pleased with the service and photos from our engagement shoot! My fiance and I were in Aruba for a friends wedding and I had researched some of Demians photos on Instagram previously. I knew we had to shoot with them when I saw the photographs! Every step of the way from the first email they were super accommodating. They new exactly where to go and how to capture exactly what we were looking for. My fiance was originally just going along with my idea to get photos because he loves me and when we got them back his jaw hit the floor. He's almost been more excited than me to share them with everyone. Demian made him feel very comfortable in front of the camera & now he thinks he's a model! We can't wait to come back for our 1 year anniversary and get more photos done!

Demian Gibbs Photography 9

Meg · Married on 11/11/2018

Demian Gibbs/ Girouard Wedding

Demian was fantastic. He made everything run smoothly and all our guests feel comfortable. We couldn’t be more in love with the photos. He captured the moment perfectly.

• Erin

Erin Miller · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommended!

Demian was absolutely wonderful to work with and our photos were ready within a week of our wedding. He was fun, funny, and the kids also thought he was great. The photos turned out awesome and captured our special day perfectly!

Demian Gibbs Photography 10
    Demian Gibbs Photography 11
    Demian Gibbs Photography 12
  • Renae

Renae Coutre · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing Experience

From the beginning of my journey to find a photographer, Mary Ann and Demian were so incredibly helpful. I received quick responses to my millions of questions, received great advice, and was walked thru every part of our day. Both were so professional and fun to work with!

Kirsten · Married on 09/20/2018

Demain was absolutely amazing!!! We got married at the Ritz & they had sent us his information as an option - we trusted that he would be great from the reviews, but I had no clue how great he would be! He definitely exceeded any expectations that I had, and I can't recommend him enough! He was more than happy to accommodate any requests we had. He is also hilarious & helped make our candid moments genuine and unique - he captured our happiness in such a perfect & beautiful way! We eloped and only had our parents there. I sent the pictures to family & friends and got numerous comments on how amazing the pictures were and how well Demian captured the moments. People loved them and said it was like they were there with us (which I think speaks volumes). Demian is so talented! You won't be disappointed if you chose him!

Demian Gibbs Photography 13
    Demian Gibbs Photography 21
    Demian Gibbs Photography 22
  • I

Iryna · Married on 08/30/2018

We absolutely enjoyed our photoshoot with Demian and his assistant. We have done a number of photoshoots in the past and we can confidently say that it is one of the best ones we had so far. The quality of the photos is very high and communications are easy and fast. We definitely recommend photo services of Demian Gibbs.

chelsea · Married on 08/18/2018

Demian is hands down the best photographer EVER. He captured the most stunning photos, they're just breathtaking. We had so much fun with him, he has such an incredible personality. While we were taking photos he gave clear precise directions that were easy to understand. He got the perfect angles and incredible natural lighting. On top of that his work editing the photos was remarkable, not only did he do a great job but he finished editing them and sent them to us in less than 2 weeks. He is so professional but also made the most important day of my life (my wedding), where there was lots of stress, completely stress free. Words cannot describe how impressed and grateful my husband and I are for Demian. This was such an incredible experience and we cannot thank him enough! Demian's presence and photography was more than we could've ever imagined!!

Demian Gibbs Photography 23
    Demian Gibbs Photography 28
    Demian Gibbs Photography 29
    Demian Gibbs Photography 30

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Demian is a true gem to the industry. Not only is his work unparalleled, but his professionalism put me at ease and made me feel comfortable on our big day. He was prompt in his responses, and had a quick turn around time of only 2 weeks when it came to receiving our pictures. We are so happy with how our pictures turned out as we now know we made the right decision in choosing him to be our photographer. Not to mention, his assistants are also just as lovely to work with. We will absolutely consider using him again on our next trip to Aruba. Thanks again, Demian!

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

Hire him!!!! Demian is extraordinary and his photos are out of this world spectacular. Bonus: he is affordable, kind, organized while being laid back, prompt, respectful, professional, trustworthy, responds quickly, a pleasure to talk to, has a great positive energy, and he is very dependable. (Double bonus, Mary, is also great to work with. She even sent me ideas for photos when I asked for help, and Nathaniel, Demian's assistant, is also a true pleasure).

Demian was my photographer for our engagement photos in 2017 and our wedding in July 2018. Best decision ever.

I am very type "A", and was nervous to hire and use a photographer I had never met before, from another country. Demian exceeded our expectations on all levels. People keep telling me that our photos look like they belong on a magazine cover! Demian will capture your raw emotion while showcasing the beautiful backdrop of Aruba. My jaw drops from his talent. My 60 wedding guests went out of their way to tell me how great Demian was at the wedding. He is someone you want on your team! I plan on using Demian for all my future Aruba photos, and you should, too! Stop overthinking this choice and hire him. I am confident that he will exceed your expectations.

Jason · Married on 07/07/2018

Demian is professional, thorough, dependable and extremely at his job. His ability to capture a moment, and use both his artistic and technological expertise, make him unique in his field. This is actually the 2nd time I have been married, so I have a direct comparison to another wedding photographer, and he is "hands down" way better! I would recommend him for any photography requirements that you might have.

Demian Gibbs Photography 31

Cody · Married on 06/30/2018

I could not recommend Demian and Mary Ann enough! They were absolutely wonderful. I told Demian that I needed a lot of direction because I was not photogenic and he did not disappoint. He was personable and every guest at the wedding commented at how great he was. He made the whole event so relaxed and could not think of a better photographer for the job! We are so happy with the pictures from the wedding and really enjoyed working with them!

Demian Gibbs Photography 32
    Demian Gibbs Photography 33
    Demian Gibbs Photography 34

Vicky · Married on 06/18/2018

Very polite and friendly! Would recommend !
    Fantastic photos and speedy service!!

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

The absolute BEST!!!

Look no further! First off, Demian and Mary Ann are absolutely phenomenal and they made the decision to use them as our photographers a no-brainer! From the very beginning, they were extremely responsive and helpful in answering any and all of our questions, which made the process of planning a destination wedding even easier. They really work with you and care about the level of service that they provide to insure that you have an amazing experience.

Throughout the entire day, Demian captured all of our special moments and made everyone feel so comfortable. The photos tell the story of our day perfectly and every time we look at our album we feel like we are reliving it all over again! We can't express our happiness for the fact that we have memories that will last a lifetime! The photography is absolutely breathtaking and the service is beyond top notch.
    We are thrilled with the outcome of our photos and would highly recommend to anyone looking for the best experience in Aruba!!

Nataliya · Married on 06/02/2018

Demian was a pleasure to work with! We hired him for a "trash the dress" session after our wedding. He picked us up from our hotel in Aruba and ushered us around to multiple spots on the island with fantastic backdrops. He was extremely enthusiastic about every shot and gave us great direction. We received our photos about a week after the shoot. The results were dramatic and amazing! If you need someone to capture a special moment, don't hesitate in hiring Demian.

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Demian and his crew did an amazing job from the moment we reached out to him all the way through to post wedding. He made this step in the wedding planning process simple and stress-free. Demian always responded to our emails very quickly and made it a priority to create a relationship with us before the wedding. He is very personable and has perfected wedding photography. We are extremely happy with the outcome of the photos- Demian exceeded our expectations. His turnaround time was outstanding as he got all of our images to us one week after our wedding.

Demian Gibbs Photography 35
    Demian Gibbs Photography 36
    Demian Gibbs Photography 37

Lema · Married on 05/06/2018

Demian and Mary Ann were such a pleasure to work with! They are both high energy and it's refreshing to meet people who really enjoy what they do. They made our experience painless and perfect. Demian made my vision reality by studying my Pinterest page and having it handy during the shoot. He was very knowledgeable about photography and Aruba so he was able to capture the best pictures in the best locations. I'm extremely happy with our pictures and so glad I chose Demian Gibbs Photography to capture our first anniversary.

Ashley · Married on 04/24/2018

When researching photographers in Aruba, my husband and I were very impressed by Demian's unique perspective and stunning visuals. We emailed Demian and Mary-Ann several times before our visit and even talked via video chat. Communication was always prompt and we felt that our needs were heard. Our photo shoot was an incredible experience. Demian and Mary-Ann were professional and fun, and made us feel very comfortable. We have photos from three unique sites in Aruba, which truly capture our personalities. We could not be happier with the results!

Demian Gibbs Photography 38
    Demian Gibbs Photography 39
    Demian Gibbs Photography 40

Lindsay · Married on 04/23/2018

Looking for a destination photographer can be overwhelming. Demian and Mary Ann made the choice so easy for us! Not only does his work speak for itself, but the communication was stellar and pricing was amazing! We chose a one hour photo session for our family photos, I only wish my wedding pictures were this good! Once we started taking pictures he put everyone at ease, was very professional, but very personable and knew how to engage each member of our party so everyone felt comfortable in front of the camera (which is a feat for my husband!). We had such a great experience with Demian, Mary Ann, and Nathaniel! I could not recommend them enough! Now to go through and chose our included prints! I have no idea how we are going to decide, we love them all!

Demian Gibbs Photography 41

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

Damien was very professional and super fun to work with! He would do whatever we wanted and came up with some great ideas for some super cool/fun shots! The lighting was great (the sun helped) and his angles were AMAZING. We had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend him to anyone that's looking for a photographer!

Mary Anne · Married on 04/04/2018

Demian Gibbs Photography was our choice to capture our wedding in Aruba. Having a destination wedding can be a bit nerve wracking, as you have to do the planning via email... Demian and Maryann were so reassuring from the start. They captured the beauty and personalitie of us and our guest. We are thrilled with our pictures and We highly recommend them for any occasion!

Demian Gibbs Photography 42
    Demian Gibbs Photography 43
    Demian Gibbs Photography 44
    Demian Gibbs Photography 45
    Demian Gibbs Photography 46
    Demian Gibbs Photography 47

Kristen · Married on 04/04/2018

Working with Demian and Mary Ann was beyond our expectations. We were in Aruba to book our wedding and decided to use Demian through a referral from a friend for save the date/engagement photos. I had many questions before I arrive and emails with answers were answered so quickly. I felt confident before I even met them! The shoot was effortless and so much fun. The photos are beautiful! My fiancé and I cannot wait to use Demian again when we return for our wedding next year.