Demian Gibbs Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Connor
    Connor H. Getting married on 04/08/2023

Engagement Photos

I contacted Demian several months before my planned trip to Aruba inquiring about engagement photos. I had never been to the island and was not familiar of any of the great spots to pop the question. He laid out several great spots for me to choose where I ultimately chose my favorite. We kept in touch during the weeks leading up to the big day and had the perfect script as to how we were going to completely surprise my future fiance. The day of we confirmed the plans and that night it went more according to plan than I could have ever imagined. She was completely surprised and we have incredible photos documenting the special moments leading up to, during, and after getting on one knee.

Demian was incredibly easy and fun to work with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for great photos in Aruba.

-Connor
    Mike B. Married on 08/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Demian and Mary are amazing!

Demian and Mary were amazing to work with! Great quality in their photographs. They made the shoot a lot of fun!

Hi Mike!
    We are happy to have been able to capture great images for you, that you now are able to look on and relive those memories!

Hope Aruba will be on your list for visits in the future as well!

Sunny regards,

Mary-Ann & Demian
  • Joi
    Joi C. Married on 06/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful photography team in Aruba!

It was a pleasure working with Demian and Mary-Ann on our engagement photo session. They are very professional and responsive, from start to end. Demian also helped picked us up from our hotel since it was our first time in Aruba. He has a great personality, and will get you laugh throughout the shoot. We also received our photos back promptly afterwards.

Recommendation for those who have not been to Aruba before is to look at other engagement pictures beforehand for inspiration and point out what you like/dislike to Demian beforehand. This will really help make for a smooth session.

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

HI Joi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and also other potential clients. As we all know word of mouth and reviews are at the forefront of many businesses. We hope the wedding planning goes smoothly over the holidays. Thakn you so much,

Demian and Mary
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 05/07/2022

The best of the best

Demian and Mary Ann are AMAZING! Not only are their photographs absolutely gorgeous beyond words can say, they’re also just a delight just to be around. We also found them to be very professional and thorough… always thinking one step ahead, and promptly and clearly responding to our emails/calls during the planning process (which was a challenge we encountered with OTHER vendors while planning our destination wedding so we found this to be very important and a relief). The two of them photographed our wedding day, and we used the extra hours in the package to do an adventure shoot on other parts of the island after the wedding day too which was so much fun! The two of them are so sincerely excited to catch a great photo, and their energy is contagious. Despite the fact that posing/modeling for photos is out of both me and my husband’s comfort zone, both Demian and Mary were able to effortlessly make us feel so confident and beautiful being photographed. We are so happy with the outcome of the photos, and also felt so taken care of throughout the whole wedding day. We had a list of “must have” photos for the wedding day and they didn’t miss a thing. He even brought a drone to get some group shots of our large 140 person wedding. To top it off Demian coordinated with my mother to transfer some of his favorite shots taken during the wedding day onto my cellphone for a preview at the end of the reception! Hiring them is a MUST… truly an experience you don’t want to miss! *** ALSO... note the photos attached to this review are the unedited, preliminary photos given to us on the wedding night and we are BLOWN AWAY... We cannot wait to see the final shots! ***

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

Dear Lauren and Bryan, we are so happy to have been able to be a part of your Wedding day. It was absolutely beautiful, you two are an amazing couple with such great friends and family who made your day that extra special.
    We truly appreciate your trust in us and loved that we got to take that adventure session for some more Creations!
    We cant wait to share your final gallery with you for you to relive your day.
    Let us know when your back in Dushi Aruba!

Hugs,
    Demian & Mary Ann
  • Hamza
    Hamza A. Married on 03/08/2022

Proposal Photos

Working with Demian and his team was a true blessing. It was the first time either of us worked with a photographer professionally. The closest we ever got working with a photographer was me taking my fiances photos with my iPhone 8. Demian took photos of us that magnified our love for one another. He truly set the standards high for any other photographer we choose to work with going forward. These are photos we are going to cherish for the rest of our lives and we cannot wait to put them up in our first home once we are able to get it. I would highly recommend Demian and his team!

Hi Hamza,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to have been able to capture you two during your visit in Aruba. We truly love your images and we hope you will enjoy looking back at them, every time!

Hope Aruba will stay special for you and to see you some time again!

Kindest regards,

Demian & MaryAnn
  • Brooke
    Brooke J. Married on 10/09/2021

Stunning photos

We got so lucky that our wedding planner recommended Demian Gibbs photography for our elopement. We wanted a private wedding with great photos to share and the results were WELL BEYOND our expectations. Absolutely gorgeous photos with beautiful edits. That combined with a wonderful, friendly, relaxing, enjoyable photoshoot with Demian and Mary Ann! They were communicative, professional, and all-around lovely people. Hire them!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 08/20/2021

Demian is the best

Demian was amazing!
    He was very responsive and helped make our day perfect! He was on time and stayed with us throughout the night, snapping pictures until the last song. He got along great with all of our guests and knew the right angles to get the best pictures. I had many guests come up to me and tell me how awesome he was! His pictures are incredible! I would definitely hire him!
    Heather J. Married on 07/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome Pictures & Fun Experience!

This was our first ever professional photo session so we didn't really know what to expect or do for that matter. Starting out, both Mary-Ann and Demian were EXCELLENT at communicating and always responded within a day or two. Once we got to Aruba, Demian helped us pick locations for the shoot, helped with the outfits (because we had no idea what we were doing!), and just made everything super comfortable, relaxed, and FUN! I hate getting my picture taken and he made me feel super confident and comfortable during the shoot!
    After the shoot, we got a few sneak peak pictures and then all the other pictures came very soon afterwards - I don't remember the exact time frame but it was not long at all!
    The pictures are AMAZINGGG!! And can't wait to print basically all of them!
    We definitely recommend if you want awesome pictures and a good time taking them!
  • Olivia
    Olivia C. Married on 07/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Demian is truly a talented photographer and a pleasure to work with!

Working with Demian Gibbs Photography was a wonderful experience! Demian met with us on numerous occasions prior to our wedding to ensure he captured our day exactly how we envisioned. He was always quick to respond and made us feel at ease. Demian is truly a talented photographer and a pleasure to work with. He is energetic, fun, and able to capture the PERFECT shots without having to take a million photos. Our wedding pictures came out beautifully, and we are so happy we chose Demian to capture our special day! We would definitely recommend Demian without hesitation.
  • Zoe
    Zoe M. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing!

His work is phenomenal and he is so much fun to work with. You're missing out if you choose someone else!
  • Heather
    Heather B. Married on 05/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Demian is nothing short of amazing, his work is unmatchable and he has the best personality. He knows what he’s doing and is willing to work to make your dreams come true as long as you make a plan together. There are various packages available and he is willing to let you make your own additions if need be. Would recommend 10/10 for any professional photography.
    Sherri T. Married on 05/04/2021

perfection

Being in the US the communication was perfect, very responsive. I made a pinterest board they nailed all of my ideas. Very fun and flexible with ideas! I would highly recommend!

Hi Sherri,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so great to meet you and to be a part of your special 25th Anniversary celebration with you. We are thrilled to have captured some great images that you can hold onto.
    Hope you have had an amazing time this visit to Aruba, perhaps see you next time :)!

Kind regards,
    Mary and Demian
    Elisa R. Married on 05/01/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I have nothing but good things to say about Demian Gibbs Photography. I came across his work on Instagram and various wedding sites and knew that we had to work with him when we decided that we wanted to do an engagement shoot while on vacation in Aruba. Throughout the whole process, Demian and Mary-Ann were extremely helpful and responsive via email. Demian did our shoot with his assistant Nathaniel and we had a blast. Demian was down to earth, easy to work with, and made us feel so comfortable stepping in front of the camera. He is a truly talented professional who does some outstanding work- I still can't even believe how amazing all of our photos came out. They even give you location suggestions and provide Pinterest boards filled with ideas so that they can deliver on exactly the type of shots you're looking for. Highly recommend! Their photos speak for themselves and we hands-down want to work with them again for our destination wedding in Aruba in 2021. Thank you again to the Demian Gibbs Photography team for knocking our engagement shoot out of the park!

Elisa & Jeff
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 03/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He captured the love and joy in our wedding!

We loved our photographer! He captured the love and joy in our wedding. Aruba is gorgeous but he adds his own creativity to make it that much more special.
    Highly recommend him!
  • Jackie
    Jackie R. Married on 01/16/2021

We love Demian!

I reached out to Demian on a recommendation by my travel consultant. Demian was so awesome to work with and made us feel so comfortable. Due to covid we ended up making changes to our guest account last minute and Demian did not even bat an eye! He also agreed to take us on a second shoot after the wedding to capture additional photos. Unfortunately we couldn't because we had to leave early but we fully intend to use Demian again when we are back I'm Aruba !
    Apark Married on 01/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super Friendly and Professional!

Demian was great! Professional, friendly, and accommodating. Mary-Ann and Demian always responded and they were super helpful whenever I had any questions. Thank you!

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna for trusting us capturing your family and a couples session while visiting our beautiful Island! It was great to meet you and we are so thrilled with the result of your gallery!

Till soon :)
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea B. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Demian is the best! You must hire!!

Demian is incredible! I think his work truly speaks for itself but it's amazing. I could not recommend him enough. Not only is he so talented, but his personality really puts you at ease, which is very helpful when you know you are being photographed. When I inquired about his services he quickly responded and was very easy to work with. He offered different tiers of service to pick from, but is flexible and you can split your total number of hours up, if you want him to come to any other events. Payment was super easy via his website. The day of the wedding he communicated with us easily via text, was punctual and so friendly to the wedding party and our guests. One particular thing I loved was that after he took a few of the photos, he showed them to me so that I could get a sense of how they were looking. I really appreciated that. During our wedding it started to rain and he and our videographer ran to save the cake from getting wet and that's just one example of how he went beyond his job to make our night perfect! Honestly, by the end of the weekend, it felt like he was one of our friends that were there as a guest! THANK YOU DEMIAN!!
    Brittney C. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great! Definitely would recommend!

Demian was Amazing!! From the very beginning he was great. He posed us in various positions, and let us look at the photos he took along the way. He was very friendly and made our engagement shoot feel very natural.
  • Kristen
    Kristen P. Married on 12/05/2020

Wow is all I can say!

Mary Anne and Demian are amazing!! From the moment I reached out, they were super responsive and so easy to work with! They gave us some tips (what to wear, etc.), so we were prepared when we traveled to Aruba. On our photo shoot, Demian made us feel so comfortable-- it was as if we'd known him for years! We received our proofs in about a week. We were so impressed with the photos... they turned out beautifully! If you're looking to capture some amazing moments, definitely reach out to Demian!
  • Anne
    Anne G. Married on 11/12/2020

Highly recommend!

We highly recommend Demian for many reasons. He was very responsive, helpful, professional and fun! We found the whole process with Demian and MaryAnn to be easy and our photos turned out just beautiful, capturing this very special day of ours forever. Thank you Demian for everything. The whole family thoroughly enjoyed their time with you!

Hi Anne,

You just added a extra highlight to our day :) Thank you so much for your kinds words and we are happy to hear everyone had a great time and now has their images to always hold onto!

Hope to see you again soon on Dushi Aruba!

Sunny regards,

Mary-Ann and Demian
    Kellie T. Married on 11/11/2020

Maternity Photoshoot

I can’t say enough great things about Demian! He was so helpful, recommending hair and makeup artists upon request, figuring out locations that would be beautiful but safe for me to shoot in and being available for any questions or concerns I had. He made me feel so at ease. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone, looking to have some amazing photos taken.
    Stephanie L. Married on 10/10/2020

The best of the best!

Demian and Mary Ann made our wedding SO special and so much fun. They had us laughing the entire time and made it such a great experience, as we are usually awkward in front of the camera. The photos are unbelievable and we will cherish them forever! We are so thankful!
  • Joe
    Joe F. Married on 08/14/2020

Demian Gibbs photography review August 2019

Demian & Mary-Ann were very professional, and easy to work with. Had such a great experience getting our engagement photo's captured during our trip to Aruba in August 2019. Demian has a very creative mind and is great about anticipating and creating memorable moments to capture on camera. My fiance and I highly recommend!

Hi Joe,

It was a great pleasure to have been able to capture some great images for you two! We hope you were able to use some for your invitations for your big day!
    Have you considered Aruba for your wedding, or perhaps just a Honeymoon :)

We wish you all happiness, health and fun together!
    Talk soon.

Kind regards,

Demian & Mary Ann
    Katherine H. Married on 05/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with, great Photos

Demian worked with me before the photo shoot to help orchestrate the perfect engagement photo shoot. The engagement (and photo shoot after the engagement) was fun and the photos were gorgeous and high quality

Hi Kathy and Josh,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time setting up the proposal for you. Can’t wait to see the wedding photos when they come around. Till next time!
illustration stars