Demian Gibbs Photography Reviews

Demian Gibbs Photography 6
Demian Gibbs Photography 7

Sherri Turowsky · Getting married on 05/04/2021

perfection

Being in the US the communication was perfect, very responsive. I made a pinterest board they nailed all of my ideas. Very fun and flexible with ideas! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 8
    Demian Gibbs Photography 9
    Demian Gibbs Photography 10
    Demian Gibbs Photography 11
    Demian Gibbs Photography 12

Hi Sherri,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so great to meet you and to be a part of your special 25th Anniversary celebration with you. We are thrilled to have captured some great images that you can hold onto.
    Hope you have had an amazing time this visit to Aruba, perhaps see you next time :)!

Mary and Demian

Elisa Ruggiero · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I have nothing but good things to say about Demian Gibbs Photography. I came across his work on Instagram and various wedding sites and knew that we had to work with him when we decided that we wanted to do an engagement shoot while on vacation in Aruba. Throughout the whole process, Demian and Mary-Ann were extremely helpful and responsive via email. Demian did our shoot with his assistant Nathaniel and we had a blast. Demian was down to earth, easy to work with, and made us feel so comfortable stepping in front of the camera. He is a truly talented professional who does some outstanding work- I still can't even believe how amazing all of our photos came out. They even give you location suggestions and provide Pinterest boards filled with ideas so that they can deliver on exactly the type of shots you're looking for. Highly recommend! Their photos speak for themselves and we hands-down want to work with them again for our destination wedding in Aruba in 2021. Thank you again to the Demian Gibbs Photography team for knocking our engagement shoot out of the park!

Elisa & Jeff

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Joe

Joe Fimiani · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Demian Gibbs photography review August 2019

Demian & Mary-Ann were very professional, and easy to work with. Had such a great experience getting our engagement photo's captured during our trip to Aruba in August 2019. Demian has a very creative mind and is great about anticipating and creating memorable moments to capture on camera. My fiance and I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Hi Joe,

It was a great pleasure to have been able to capture some great images for you two! We hope you were able to use some for your invitations for your big day!
    Have you considered Aruba for your wedding, or perhaps just a Honeymoon :)

We wish you all happiness, health and fun together!
    Talk soon.

Demian & Mary Ann

Michelle · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Demian is absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken by him. They came out absolutely beautiful and everything we wanted. Demian and Mary Ann answered all my emails super fast and were very thorough, which I really appreciated. We had so much fun during the shoot, Demian knew all the poses that would come out perfect! Demian was recommended to me from a friend who had her engagement pictures taken by him, and I’m so glad we did too!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Demian Gibbs Photography 13
    Demian Gibbs Photography 14
    Demian Gibbs Photography 15
    Demian Gibbs Photography 16
    Demian Gibbs Photography 17
    Demian Gibbs Photography 18

Katherine Harwood · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Easy to work with, great Photos

Demian worked with me before the photo shoot to help orchestrate the perfect engagement photo shoot. The engagement (and photo shoot after the engagement) was fun and the photos were gorgeous and high quality

Sent on 01/14/2019

Hi Kathy and Josh,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time setting up the proposal for you. Can’t wait to see the wedding photos when they come around. Till next time!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer M Shattuck · Getting married on 05/13/2020

Fun and professional

My fiance and I had an engagement shoot with Demian and it was great! Even though we're not used to being in front of a camera Demian was able to help give us some direction and feel more comfortable. We ended up with plenty of beautiful shots to choose from! Looking forward to seeing him again next year for our wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 19
    Demian Gibbs Photography 20
    Demian Gibbs Photography 21
    Demian Gibbs Photography 22
    Demian Gibbs Photography 23

Hi Unicorn Stylist,
    Thank you so much for the great review. We had such a good time. That blue dress was incredible. You both were very easy to work with and indeed we look forward to the wedding next year.

See you in 2020,

Demian and Mary

Arielle Lomeli · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Creative, beautiful work and extremely fun!

The entire process from initial contact to receiving our beautiful images went so smoothly! Demian and Mary Ann were always quick to respond and took the time to answer any questions in great detail.

We loved how his passion for his work and creativeness showed throughout the session! The best part was how fun it was to work with Demian and Mary Ann! He was extremely hilarious and kind which made the shoot very comfortable and allowed him to truly capture us in a photo. This meant so much to us! We are so excited to share our photos for our announcement and invitations!

The session was one of our favorite things we did while visiting Aruba, so we HIGHLY RECOMMEND spending the time with them. You won't regret it!

Thanks so much Demian and Mary Ann. We hope to work with you again in the future. :)

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 24
    Demian Gibbs Photography 25
    Demian Gibbs Photography 26
    Demian Gibbs Photography 27
    Demian Gibbs Photography 28

Hi Girls,

Thank you SO much for sharing your experience. We had so much fun and thank you for having us capture some beautiful spots in Oranjestad.
    We hope you have had a wonderful time in Aruba and created some great new memories.

We cant wait to see how you got Maui'd :)

Keep in touch!
    Sunny regards,

Mary and Demian

Nicole · Getting married on 10/11/2019

I can’t even put into words how amazing Demian and Mary Ann are. We reached out for our engagement pictures, they answered all emails efficiently and covered all our concerns. The pictures were sent to us so fast and we were able to show them off at our engagement party. The pictures came out beautiful! We 100% recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Corinne

Corinne · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Our experience with Demian was not short of amazing! He picked us up from the port, drove us to two locations and returned us to the port. He was professional but also made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He was a great guide and we ended up with lovely photos :) 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2018

R & J Taylor · Getting married on 10/04/2019

A truly talented photographer!!

Look no further....Demian Gibbs Photography is the best choice! We were looking for that perfect photographer to capture forever memories of our 20th Wedding Anniversary! We were blown away by the images that truly captured our love story, adventurous personalities and spontaneous whims! We felt like we were the only ones on the island. They went above and beyond from professionalism to final image delivery! We HIGHLY recommend this power couple that will deliver beyond your expectations!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 33
    Demian Gibbs Photography 34
    Demian Gibbs Photography 35

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

You both were a blast to work with. Couple with great synergy! You guys are couples goals. 20 years!!! I love that. You seemed like you were still on your honeymoon.
    Thank you so much for your trust in us to capture this amazing time in your legacy of life as a couple.

Till the 25th right?

Blessings from us to you.

Michael D'arrigo · Married on 09/12/2019

Fun Photo Shoot With Beautiful Results

Demian arrived at our Aruba hotel to pick us up, very punctual, early in fact! He followed our request for location types and picked 3 great sites that captured just what we were looking for: a combination of rustic (an abandoned building that was a lot more picturesque than might at first be presumed!) and nature (aloe plant farm, gorgeous beach at sunset). With a playful sense of spontaneity, Demian encouraged us to capture some fun moments without anything seeming too "staged" or pretentious-looking. This was what we were looking for, and the images are crisp, lush and filled with the aura of our love. We are now selecting our favorites and adding them to our wedding invites. Great job, Demian! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Hi Soon to be newlys,
    Thank you so much for having us be a part of your journey and also for your most kind words about your experience with us. We wish you nothing but love and happiness. Can't wait to see teh photos from Hawaii.

Cheers!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/31/2019

Working with Demian and Mary Ann was beyond our expectations. We were in Aruba to book our wedding and decided to use Demian through a referral from a friend for save the date/engagement photos. I had many questions before I arrive and emails with answers were answered so quickly. I felt confident before I even met them! The shoot was effortless and so much fun. The photos are beautiful! My fiancé and I cannot wait to use Demian again when we return for our wedding next year.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Bo Mackey

Bo Mackey · Married on 08/13/2019

Excellent photographer

We went to Aruba for our anniversary and wanted some professional photographs made. Demian did an outstanding job and was very outgoing and professional. The pictures were exactly what we were wanting and turned out very well. I would highly recommend considering him to meet your photography needs.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Hi Bo,

It was such a pleasure to capture this special celebration with you! We are thrilled that you loved your images and hope you will always enjoy looking at them and thinking about your stay in Aruba, and a little bit about us lol :)

It was great meeting you!

Mary-Ann and Demian

Jackie and Lou · Married on 08/12/2019

Highly Recommend Demian Gibbs Photography!

Demian and Mary-Ann are truly amazing! They made the entire process so easy and smooth leading up to our wedding and as well as on our special day! I loved how assertive and in tune they were during the entire process. Their frequent communication and check ins made me feel so at ease. From the moment we met Demian and Mary-Ann we instantly loved them! They are so professional and fun to work with and have the best personalities. They both were so passionate about capturing all the special parts of our wedding and were not afraid to get down and dirty in the sand doing it! I admire how well they collaborate to make sure they are capturing the best possible photos! I could go on and on... We feel so blessed to have had the two of them part of our special day and can't thank them enough! If you haven't already, check out their work...you will love it...and when you meet them you will love them too! It you want to caputure any special moment in beautiful Aruba at its best, these two are the ones who will do it for you!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 36
    Demian Gibbs Photography 37
    Demian Gibbs Photography 38

Hi Newlyweds!
    How is married life treating you? :) Ohmy, we are thrilleedd with your kind words, nothing makes us happier than happy clients.

Thank you so much for your sharing your experience Jackie and Joe. We are honored to have been a part of this special day with you, we have had so much fun. We are so happy with the results and that we got some amazinnggg pictures, yay!
    It was great meeting you and your family.

Talk soon :)

Mary-Ann and Demian
  • Dina

Dina · Married on 08/07/2019

Amazing experience!

We had an amazing experience having Demian photograph our family. We recently got our album and my heart melted with every photo he took. Anyone looking for a photographer in Aruba. You can stop looking because Demian Gibbs Photography is it!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 39

Hi Dina,
    this means the world to us that we were able to capture your family in an artistic way and you love the images. Such a blast working with you all.
    Thank you for sharing your experience with others for us.

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/03/2019

Demian and Mary Ann were amazing in every way. We hired them to take our engagement photo shoot and we had a blast. My fiancé and I love pineapples and we asked them to incorporate that theme into our photos. They did a great job of doing that with rum drinks poured into a pineapple as well as staging other pineapples subtly in our photos. We cannot wait to hire them for our wedding at the Ritz-Carlton, Aruba next summer! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Demian Gibbs Photography 40
  • Maria

Maria C · Married on 08/03/2019

Look no more!

I would HANDS DOWN recommend Demian Gibbs Photography to anyone who wants the best pictures they will ever have.
    I was in Aruba in the beginning of August for my brother's wedding. Demian was the photographer. The pictures my brother and his new wife got are breathtakingly beautiful.
    Since I knew how talented he was, I booked him to do a newlywed photo shoot. My husband and I were more than thrilled with him and Mary-Ann. They made us feel comfortable as we were posing for creative pictures that we have never taken before and in doing so, we were able to capture some beautiful moments. The talent they have with lighting, positioning, timing, personality, etc., makes for an amazing experience!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 41
    Demian Gibbs Photography 42
    Demian Gibbs Photography 43

Hi Maria and Anthony,
    Thank you so much for having us be a part of your stay here and capturing your cherished moments together. Great choice in dress. We are going to post them for sure.
    Maybe next year we do it again?

We wish you guys all the best!

• F

Fernando · Married on 08/01/2019

Working with Demian has been a pleasure I must say he's on POINT, he assisted with my engagement top notch service.
    I'm surely gonna try and book him for my wedding, pictures were delivered shortly after as expected.
    If your looking for a professional affordable photographer with creativity who's willing to go the extra mile, look no further.

Regards

Simmons

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Demian Gibbs Photography 44
    Demian Gibbs Photography 45

Jacqueline · Married on 07/21/2019

Will rock your world!

Absolutely, hands down, the BEST. I have gotten so many compliments on my amazing wedding photos. We could not be happier, and Demian and MaryAnn are just the sweetest people.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 46

Hi Jacqueline,
    thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with others about us. We had a great time getting to know you both and covering your nuptials. Thanks for the veil btw.

regards,

• Alexandra

Alexandra Quatieri · Married on 07/18/2019

Wedding at Divi Phoenix Aruba

We couldn’t have been more thrilled to work with Demian on our wedding day. Our photos are absolutely stunning. He was full of energy and very professional. We would highly recommend him to all of our friends.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 47

Hi Newlyweds,

It was a great pleasure to have been a part of your special day! Thank you so much for your trust in us and we cant be more happy with such kind words.

Enjoy these beautiful memories you have made in Aruba and many more to come.

Mary-Ann & Demian
  • Rodney

Rodney Billups · Married on 07/17/2019

Rodney Billups

Damien was outstanding! He’s vision and professionalism was perfect. He has shown the world how beautiful my wife really is through photography. If I could use him again, I would 10 times over.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Hi Rodney and Tasha,
    Great to hear for you with such kind words. We had a blast documenting your wedding celebration this July. Thank you so much for having us and sharing your experience with others about us.

Mary-ann, Demian and Nathaniel

Kim Del · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing photographer and stunning photos!

Demian and Mary Ann were fantastic to work with from communication months before the wedding to after we received the photos and were back home. They made sure to take the specific photos we asked for and Demian's creative and artistic approach showed in each photo. He took the time to communicate with us and meet us before the wedding. The photos are beautiful and unique and he made the day fun and less stressful. We received our photos fast and conveniently. 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Jamie Jo J Alton · Married on 07/01/2019

Highly recommended

You can trust DemianGibbsPhotography to capture your most precious moments. Professional, creative, responsive and a high quality output.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

Thank you Jamie and Paul. It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys. See you in December right?

Cheers,
  • Sara

Sara Clarkson · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing experience !!!

Demian and his team are beyond incredible. They were very prompt about contacting me to meet before the wedding, which was great. Throughout the whole process they kept me in the loop. I felt like a movie star for the day and the photos came out better than I could have ever imagined. I couldn’t imagine myself looking like one of Demian’s wedding photos and then he delivered. Truly a special day with special memories captured. Thank you Demian, Mary-Ann, and your team!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Demian Gibbs Photography 48
    Demian Gibbs Photography 49

Demian Gibbs Photography's reply:

OMG Sara and Rogene, Thank you so much for your amazing review. Great to hear that we made you both feel amazing in your wedding day. We are most grateful to be part of your lives. Can't wait to start the album for you both.

Demian, Mary-ann, and Stiven

Jessica Pinto · Married on 06/07/2019

One Of A Kind!

Where do I even begin! From the moment we first booked our wedding in Aruba we knew that we wanted Demian as our photographer! It was an easy decision to go with Demian Gibbs Photography because his work is truly one of a kind! His talent & passion for photography is truly admirable and it is so evident that he genuinely cares about each and every couple that he works with. He not only left a huge impact on my husband and I, but it was truly amazing to hear from our family and friends how much they enjoyed working with Demian. His vibrant personality, energy, vision, etc. , really make you feel at ease. From the placement of simple things like your hands, to how you stand, Demian is such a professional. He is incredibly creative and has a unique eye for seeing things differently than everyone else! He is a true artist that will capture so many memorable moments that you didn’t even notice! His pictures will leave you speechless and wanting more! Each of the photos he took tell us a story, allowing us to relive each of those moments all over again! Thank you for giving us such incredible pictures that will allow us to continue to relive the most magical day of our lives! Anyone that is planning on having their wedding in Aruba would be absolutely insane for not choosing you as their photographer!

Sent on 06/28/2019