Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Meredith Coe Photo

Vision

When I photograph an event, at it's core, it's a story. It's a completely unique story of that moment in time- a newborn coming home, a bride and groom embracing or a grandmother on her 85th birthday - and it's an important moment to hold still. My role as a photographer is to tell that story as honestly as I possibly can. I show a transparency in my photography that neither adds nor takes away from the moments that I am documenting. I want people to look back on these memories and remember it exactly as they experienced it.

Honest Relationship

While a photographer's photos are an important part of selecting them to document a Wedding, the relationship with that photographer is equally - if not more - important than their own portfolio.Being chosen to document a Wedding is being invited into the inner circle of someone's life. Creating realistic photographs relies on having a trust and comfortable approach with those around me. I aim to create an environment where everyone feels safe and aware of being photographed - giving way to moments that are real and authentic.

Belief

I believe that every great photographer is an artist. A great photographer can not only capture great images, but create images worthy of capturing! I feel that it is my job to both capture and create and that is exactly what I do! I have learned that the art of creating photographs can be very personal & empowering. It means so much to me and to my subjects. It's something that strikes me at the core and I pour myself into each event. The gifts, friendships, purpose & meaning photography has brought into my life are immeasurable and I am so very grateful that it chose me.

Follow Meredith Coe Photo on

Meredith Coe Photo  4
Meredith Coe Photo  5
Meredith Coe Photo  6

Gina · Married on 06/09/2018

Meredith has been a friend of mine for many years and she has photographed the weddings of some of my friends, so I knew the quality of her work when I was looking for a wedding photographer. We wanted lots of candids and "moments" in our photographs, and Meredith captured exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day, she took tons of gorgeous pictures of my husband and I, but I was also so impressed with all the pictures she got of our guests! Because our time frame was shorter than the contract laid out, she threw in a second shooter and that really helped capture the feel of our wedding in the photos. Meredith got our photos to us quickly and she charges much less than comparable photographers in the area. She is also really fun to work with and helped us stick to the timeline of our wedding (we did not have a wedding planner or day-of planner). I would highly recommend Meredith Coe Photo to anyone I know looking for professional photography services.

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Meredith Coe Photo  7

Lynelle · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot recommend Meredith enough. She was so amazing to work with for both engagement and wedding photos! Our day felt like a dream, and Meredith made it look even better! She has an amazing personality, and we were absolutely thrilled to have her with us to capture the day. Meredith sent our final images so soon after the big day and totally exceeded my expectations! She's the best!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Meredith Coe Photo  8
    Meredith Coe Photo  9
    Meredith Coe Photo  10
    Meredith Coe Photo  11
    Meredith Coe Photo  12

Mary · Married on 01/09/2016

Meredith Coe was the best photographer we could have asked for! She was kind, fun, creative, and she worked beautifully with young kids and all members of our families. Her photographs are GORGEOUS!! We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Meredith Coe Photo Pricing

Meredith Coe Photo Price Rates

Meredith Coe Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Maliha Creations
    Maliha Creations Wedding Cakes

Meredith is a lovely and warm person through and through. I am lucky to not only have had the opportunity to work with her in professional setting, but also for our own personal family photos. Her style is warm and inviting and she makes everyone feel so very comfortable. I highly recommend her!

• Anyvent
    Anyvent Wedding Planners

Meredith is absolutely amazing to work with as a vendor, so much so that I was honored to have her as my own wedding photographer. Over the past few years I've watched her treat every couple's wedding with care as she's captured countless special moments with a gifted eye. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their wedding photographer!

• Charlottesville, 22902 See on map