Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number

About Meredith Coe Photo

Vision

When I photograph an event, at it’s core, it's a story. It’s a completely unique story of that moment in time- a newborn coming home, a bride and groom embracing or a grandmother on her 85th birthday - and it's an important moment to hold still. My role as a photographer is to tell that story as honestly as I possibly can. I show a transparency in my photography that neither adds nor takes away from the moments that I am documenting. I want people to look back on these memories and remember it exactly as they experienced it.

Honest Relationship

While a photographer’s photos are an important part of selecting them to document a Wedding, the relationship with that photographer is equally - if not more - important than their own portfolio.Being chosen to document a Wedding is being invited into the inner circle of someone’s life. Creating realistic photographs relies on having a trust and comfortable approach with those around me. I aim to create an environment where everyone feels safe and aware of being photographed - giving way to moments that are real and authentic.

Belief

I believe that every great photographer is an artist.  A great photographer can not only capture great images, but create images worthy of capturing! I feel that it is my job to both capture and create and that is exactly what I do! I have learned that the art of creating photographs can be very personal & empowering. It means so much to me and to my subjects. It's something that strikes me at the core and I pour myself into each event. The gifts, friendships, purpose & meaning photography has brought into my life are immeasurable and I am so very grateful that it chose me.

Follow Meredith Coe Photo on

Other couples have also viewed

• Summer Gibbs Photography
  • Alyssa Lydia Images
  • Abigail Grey Photography
nx8cjcd 021sizeoriginal 51 658631 1571843413
nx8cjcd 021sizeoriginal 51 658631 1571843413

15 Reviews for Meredith Coe Photo

Sarah P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Fall Wedding

Meredith was a true pleasure to work with, from start to finish. Prompt, clear, and professional communications. Genuinely kind, thoughtful, and personable. Flexible and detail-oriented. Our guests loved her, and she made taking photos fun and easy. She knows her lighting and angles, and it’s so evident from her work that she enjoys what she does. She captured our special day beautifully, and I could not be happier with the final product.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Meredith Coe Photo 's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Sarah! I loved being apart of your day and thrilled you’re happy with your photos!
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2020

One of a kind

I had some of the most amazing vendors for our wedding....and Meredith Coe might have been the very best!! Not only is she an incredible person to work with, her photos are outstanding and her prices extremely reasonable. My 3 year old niece and 11 mo old nephew were both part of the wedding and NOT easy to photograph these days, but somehow Meredith captured images of them that are truly magazine-worthy. She was fun and engaging with our wedding parties and EVERYONE loved her. We will certainly be using her again in the future!!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Meredith Coe Photo 's reply:

Meredith! Thank you so very much for this review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Jake through the entire process. I loved you as clients and I wish all the love in the world for you two!

Stephanie W. · Married on 09/26/2020

Exactly what we wanted

Meredith is the best. There’s nothing that I would’ve changed and nothing that I wish she had done differently. Her kind and calming demeanor was everything I needed to help ease any wedding jitters before the ceremony and her playful personality helped ensure none of our photos after were too stiff or posed. I cannot recommend her enough and am so grateful for our beautiful photos that we’ll have for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Meredith Coe Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6800
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints

• Maliha Creations Wedding Cakes

Meredith is a lovely and warm person through and through. I am lucky to not only have had the opportunity to work with her in professional setting, but also for our own personal family photos. Her style is warm and inviting and she makes everyone feel so very comfortable. I highly recommend her!

• Anyvent Wedding Planners

Meredith is absolutely amazing to work with as a vendor, so much so that I was honored to have her as my own wedding photographer. Over the past few years I've watched her treat every couple's wedding with care as she's captured countless special moments with a gifted eye. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their wedding photographer!

• Charlottesville, 22902 See on map
    Location of (Meredith Coe Photo )

Meredith Coe Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Meredith Coe Photo include in the starting price?

Meredith Coe Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Meredith Coe Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Meredith Coe Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Meredith Coe Photo offer?

Meredith Coe Photo offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Meredith Coe Photo offer?

Meredith Coe Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Meredith Coe Photo offer for wedding events?

Meredith Coe Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Meredith Coe Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Meredith Coe Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.