1820 W Florence Avenue #200, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Memories Made Affordable

Started back in March of 2000, we are a purveyor of affordable red-carpet & event photography for the masses. With a special concentration in on-the-spot printing, we expanded our reach to include Open-Air Photobooths back in 2015.

Being part of a team of professional vendors that help make your event a success is what I live for. Doing the job right and at an affordable price is what sets me apart from the rest.

Follow Memories Made Affordable on

1 User photo

Memories Made Affordable 1

Margie · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Service

We booked memories made affordable because of the good reviews we read and I can say for myself that they are worth every dollar. Not only was it the best price but the service was great and everyone had so much fun using the booth. I will definitely be booking for future events, Richard was wrapping up and I wanted to take a few more pics and he set everything back up and had no problem with doing so, thanks for everything 💕

Memories Made Affordable 2
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Britney Jackson · Married on 03/03/2019

Richard is the best!

Richard was very easy to work with. He was professional, prompt and very friendly. The guests at my wedding loved the photo booth and had a great time. Richard was always there to answer any questions I had. I highly recommend Richard to anyone that is looking for a photo booth for their upcoming event.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Memories Made Affordable's reply:

Britney,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I try my best to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

Richard
  • I

Ivette · Married on 12/01/2018

Great calue

Richard really went above and beyond what i had expected for the price which was very reasonable. He set up, managed the photo booth and props, and I did not have to worry about anything. He brought lots of props and I can say everyone enjoyed it for the 3 hrs he was there. I wouldn’t have minded paying the extra $50 for the 4th hour. He even sent us a dvd with all the photos taken at the booth and even went as far as to make gifs out of them which I didn’t expect at all. Richard was a pleasure to work with and does not ask for an unreasonable amount. I was glad I was able to fit in a photo booth in my low budget wedding. 😊

Sent on 03/06/2019

Memories Made Affordable FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package?
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 499.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Enclosed Booth
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Enclosed Booth
    Social Media Integration

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Memories Made Affordable 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Memories Made Affordable 2
    All Nite PhotoBooth (Up to 6 Hours) - $499

New for 2018! Receive up to 6 hours of coverage with UNLIMITED 2"x6" strips or 4"x6" prints for the unbelievably low price of $499 (customizing included). If the DJ is there all night, don’t cut the photo booth short to just 3 or 4 hours. Included in this deal is an attendant, props, setup, breakdown, mileage, etc. This deal is available for events/venues throughout Los Angeles, Orange, and Ventura counties.

• Memories Made Affordable 3
    Open Air PhotoBooth (4 Hours) - $349

New for 2019! Receive 4 hours of coverage with UNLIMITED 2"x6" strips or 4"x6" prints (customizing included). Included in this deal is an attendant, props, setup, breakdown, mileage, etc. This deal is available for events/venues throughout Los Angeles, Orange, and Ventura counties. San Bernardino county events bill at a slightly higher rate. Contact for pricing. Must be booked by 12/31/19.

• 1820 W Florence Avenue, #200 Los Angeles, 90047 See on map