13718 Crickett Hollow Drive, Houston, TX 77069 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Memories By Maryanne Photography

Houston portrait photography at its best! Wedding photography done with flare and style. Maryanne Keeling captures all your portrait photography needs from bridal portraits....to engagement portraits....to your wedding day....our studio becomes a family tradition! Take a look at our portrait galleries and see for yourself....your style, your memories....are our business!

Weddings are captured by Maryanne with exquisite artistry and a heartfelt touch. Life's most special occasions deserve to be captured by only the best photographers. Maryanne knows that your memories deserve only the best, and she takes great care to create exquisite photos of you and your loved ones.

Maryanne left a successful corporate career to follow her passion for photography. Her dedication to her craft shows in every image. Her creativity and expert eye make the personalities of her subjects shine through. She values the unique qualities of each of her clients and her warm and inviting studio brings out the best in every image.

Maryanne also makes use of Houston, Texas' rich skyline, adding an urban touch to many of her wedding portraits and senior portaits. She also has the talent to know when to focus close to her subject for a single, stunning portait. Each photo by Memories by Maryanne is a work of art that tells a story, one that will be remember each time it is seen. Preserve your important memories with Memories by Maryanne today!

• Brandi Doleman Photography
DSC91604soft8x12
page20388DSC79457

10 Reviews for Memories By Maryanne Photography

audrey · Married on 08/06/2016

Maryanne was an amazing wedding photographer! She did our engagement photos, bridal portraits and the wedding! She went over and beyond to make sure that all the specials moments of our wedding were captured. She kept in contact with me through out the year to make sure we scheduled all appointments. We will definately keep using Maryanne as our photographer for future family photos.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

Over the years, I had the pleasure of seeing many of Maryanne's photos because many of my friends recognized her amazing talent and she had photographed their children, senior pics, weddings, etc...

When we were getting married I knew she was the one I wanted to capture this major event in my life. We were very fortunate that she was available. However, I did make the statement that our wedding date would be selected based on the availability of Champions Golf Club and Maryanne Keeling! Thank goodness they were both available when we needed them.

We were overwhelmed when we saw the photos. Not only had she captured many candid shots, but she also took some fabulous family photos during the event. She instinctively knows what will translate to film and it is amazing!

In addition to all the beautiful shots she took in Houston, she provided us with a slideshow in less than a week. We were having a reception in Phoenix the following weekend and Maryanne built a wonderful slide show for us to use at that event for all the people who were unable to attend the Houston wedding.

I can tell you with complete confidence; she is your photographer!!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Memories By Maryanne Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura, for the wonderful review! I so enjoyed working with you, Richard, and all your wedding guests! Your wedding album is in route to you now, and it is beautiful! Please let me know when you might need my photography services again!

Liz · Married on 04/25/2015

If I could rate this review a Top 10, I would! Five stars just aren’t enough. From the moment we met Maryanne, we knew she was going to be a blessing. I have to admit I was a bit nervous for our first session together. We met to shoot my engagement photos and never having done this before, I didn’t know what to expect. Moments into the shoot Maryanne helped me feel so comfortable. By the time we were completed, I didn’t want it to end. It was so much fun! We were so impressed with the outcome of the photos; my fiancé and I were convinced we made the right decision. Maryanne went on to shoot my bridal photos and our wedding. Her prices were so reasonable compared to the competition and availability of other photographers. During our time together, not only did she make suggestions for shots and poses, but she was more than willing to incorporate some of our ideas as well. She has been so easy to work with and has gone above and beyond her obligations as a photographer. It was always such a difficult decision to choose which pictures we wanted because they all came out so great. She truly listened to what we were after, made great recommendations, and the results astounded us each time. My husband and I can’t say enough about how our wedding album turned out. Maryanne was able to take the vision of our wedding and put it together in a way we couldn’t have described. It was so much better than we could have imagined. We are impressed every time we look at it. We truly enjoyed our time working with Maryanne. We absolutely love her professionalism mixed with her sweet personality. From now on, Memories by Maryanne will be our go to photographer for any event we have. Trust me when I say, this is the person you want to work with. If you are in search of a photographer, stop now because you have found it!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Memories By Maryanne Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz, for your wonderful review! I so enjoyed working with you and Ernest, too, and I surely appreciate your glowing comments!! You get my top rating also, as a fabulous couple to photograph, from start to finish! Your sincere integrity and depth of character made such a positive impression. I know your marriage will always be Blessed, and I am so happy I could capture beautiful memories for you!

Award

Memories By Maryanne Photography Pricing

Memories By Maryanne Photography Price Rates

Memories By Maryanne Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3940
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Heather's Glen Church Weddings

Memories By Maryanne has shot many weddings at Heather's Glen with ease and professionalism. We highly recommend her!

• Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• The Senterpiece Wedding Florists

Creative and beautiful photos with service to match.

• 13718 Crickett Hollow Drive Houston, TX, 77069 See on map
    7135424517 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday through Saturday, 9am - 6pm. Appointments highly recommended.
    Location of (Memories By Maryanne Photography)