116 Maple St., Corinth, NY 12822 Map · Phone number

About Meme's Florist

Meme’s Florist is a full-service wedding floral business based in Corinth, New York. They specialize in providing customers with one-on-one attention and personal service, all while creating the floral designs of their dreams. Floral designers Bobbie and Dana are passionate about creating beautiful arrangements while remaining inside their clients’ budgets. Meme’s Florist serves the Saratoga Springs, New York area, from Clifton Park to Lake George destination weddings.

Meme’s Florist works hard to design pieces that truly reflect the couple. In order to gain insight into what their clients want, they offer in-home consultations with floral designers. When the big day comes, Meme’s Florist will deliver the arrangements and set them up at your ceremony and reception. At the end of the night, the team will clean up their work as well.

Follow Meme's Florist on

Reception table
MRIMG7839

28 Reviews for Meme's Florist

Catie · Married on 01/17/2015

Meme's did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding flowers, and had the best value of any florist we considered. Bobbie met with us a few months prior to the wedding, made great suggestions (because I'm clueless about flowers), and worked with us to create gorgeous flower combinations that were also very reasonably priced. She even stayed in direct contact with me the week before the wedding to send pictures and ensure I was happy with the bouquets as she made them. We highly recommend Bobbie and are so glad we ordered our flowers from Meme's Florist!

Sent on 02/17/2015

My husband and I were late ordereing flower. well, really last minute and Meme's Florist was right on top of everything, they went out of their way to make sure our flowers were ordered right away and that the blooms looked perfect, loved loved, loved our bouquets, A++++

Sent on 06/04/2014

SuSAN · Married on 03/08/2014

Excellent Florists, really great ! comfortable setting , professionnal, sia a wonderful hjob setting up floral centerpieces, arrived on time, bouquets were just what we wanted, so many raves from our guests, i had a couple of my friends ask for Meme's info, as they are engaged as well, yeah more wedding for me. lol, all said I am very thankful we chose this florist.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Meme's Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 116 Maple St. Corinth, NY, 12822 See on map
    8662436862 (Other Phone Number)
    M - F 8:30 to 5:00 Sat 9:00 to 1:00 Sun By appointment