1147 Main St., Melrose, MA 02176 Map · Phone number

About Melrose/Wakefield Florist

We are an award winning , 20 years experienced full service florist. Specializing in weddings and corporate affairs, we keep ourselves well educated in the most trendy and up to date styles. We are always doing something new, fun and fresh. Our prices are always reasonable, our designers fun and fashionable. Like us on our new facebook page, and we will keep you in the loop :) or, stop by our shop, accross the street from Billy's roast beef. We make people smile.

w22
w22
c420e6b851779181 1319663024426 w17
w1

5 Reviews for Melrose/Wakefield Florist

OMG, my wedding flowers were so gorgeous! Tibby is the best! Working with her is such a pleasure. She gave me exactly what I wanted and it looked even better than I imagined. The red roses were so luscious and fresh.

Service is always prompt, prices are reasonable, delivery was perfect...a class act. I did not even look at other florists for my wedding...when you already have the best, why bother?

Sent on 06/10/2015

Nancy · Married on 06/25/2011

I found that everything was just perfect as she said it would be. We couldn't be happier and wouldn't hesitate to refer this shop. I left everything in her hands after the consulation and felt very comfortable doing so. It was a great feeling at the wedding to hear the whispers about how beautiful the flowers were, made the day even more special. Thanks again Tibby for a wonderful job.
    Nancy L.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2007

Lisa and her staff of designers are courteous, professional, imaginative and friendly. The bouquets were beautiful and each bridesmaid felt special. My bouquet was like something out of a movie! The center pieces were just what I wanted. Original silk topiaries with lots of special details. Friends who took them home still rave about them. It was a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Melrose/Wakefield Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,503.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 1147 Main St. Melrose, 02176 See on map