9870 Colonial Walk N, Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Melodic Expressions

A collective group of music performers in Estero, Florida, Melodic Expressions offers a variety of experienced and professionally trained performers to create a spectacular sound for your wedding ceremony or reception. Their degreed consultant will help you choose the perfect songs that will reflect your personality and style and ensure your special day is a beautiful and memorable occasion for you and your guests.

Melodic Expressions performs music for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours. They offer a large selection of songs to choose from or can learn new songs of your choosing. These performers use a wide range of instruments, including the cello, clarinet, drums, violin, piano, harp, guitar, and more. Your performance can include a group of musicians of up to six in the following arrangements, with a vocalist:

• Acapella

• Videos 3

45 Reviews for Melodic Expressions

Charisa Weirich · Married on 06/29/2019

My Wedding Music Dreams Came True

The music selection for my wedding ceremony was very important to me, and Melodic Expressions was able to fulfill my dreams of having the perfect songs played artfully and beautifully. I chose a mix of Disney and Lord of the Rings, and Melodic Expressions worked with me on the timing of each song, as well as suggesting what music to play for the wedding intro. Everything sounded so wonderful and many people complimented me on the music afterwards.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Mark Hunter · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything we asked for and they exceeded our expectations!

It was a pleasure working with Katy & Melodic expressions! Everyone said our wedding was perfect, and Melodic expressions played a huge part in receiving those compliments. As we got closer to our wedding date it was hard to manage all the intricate details of our wedding, and Katy made us feel confident that music during the ceremony was not going to be one of the things we needed to obsess over. We also had a last minute request for an additional act during the cocktail hour, and Katy worked her magic to make sure we got what we asked for. We just finished watching the video of our ceremony (trying to relive the happiest day of our lives), and the live instruments made my brides perfect walk down the aisle even more magical. Thank you so much Katy & Melodic expressions!

-Mark

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • QueenB4Life

Stevi · Married on 05/04/2018

Working with Katy and Chip at Melodic Expressions was a dream. Very easy to book with them and communicated well throughout the whole process. On the day of my wedding the unexpected happen, I was stricken with food poisoning and was in urgent care in a failed attempt to get better quickly for our sunset wedding. My family contacted Chip and he was so kind to rearrange his schedule to accommodate moving our destination wedding date to the following day. You can't ask for anything more when something like this that is out of your control happens. My husband and I were so grateful, and to top it off our family truly enjoyed Chip's music.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Melodic Expressions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 625.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Clarinet, Drums, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Naples Floral Events and Design
    Naples Floral Events and Design Wedding Florists

Great Company!

• Ft Myers Express Floral
    Ft Myers Express Floral Wedding Florists

MELODIC EXPRESSIONS IS THE ABSOLUTE MOST GLORIOUS FINAL TOUCH FOR YOUR WEDDING. NOT ONLY FOR THE CEREMONY BUT ALSO FOR COCKTAIL HOUR. SO EASY TO WORK WITH.

• Joy Michelle Photography
    Joy Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Katy from Melodic Expressions! She is very professional and her talent and passion for music is unparalleled. Beautiful voice, incredible pianist, creative professional.

• 9870 Colonial Walk N Estero, Florida, 33928 See on map