9870 Colonial Walk N, Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Melodic Expressions

A collective group of music performers in Estero, Florida, Melodic Expressions offers a variety of experienced and professionally trained performers to create a spectacular sound for your wedding ceremony or reception. Their degreed consultant will help you choose the perfect songs that will reflect your personality and style and ensure your special day is a beautiful and memorable occasion for you and your guests.

Melodic Expressions performs music for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours. They offer a large selection of songs to choose from or can learn new songs of your choosing. These performers use a wide range of instruments, including the cello, clarinet, drums, violin, piano, harp, guitar, and more. Your performance can include a group of musicians of up to six in the following arrangements, with a vocalist:

• Acapella

Videos 3 Videos

46 Reviews for Melodic Expressions

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/27/2020

A beautiful addition to my wedding ceremony. I am so great full I made the decision to choose Melodic Expressions.

I am so glad I decided to add live music for my ceremony. Melodic Expressions was very professional, efficient, helpful, and easy to talk to. They supply plenty of song ideas and are accommodating to anything that may not be on it. They did a beautiful job and I would highly recommend them for any event! Thank you for making my wedding ceremony even that much more special!!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Charisa Weirich · Married on 06/29/2019

My Wedding Music Dreams Came True

The music selection for my wedding ceremony was very important to me, and Melodic Expressions was able to fulfill my dreams of having the perfect songs played artfully and beautifully. I chose a mix of Disney and Lord of the Rings, and Melodic Expressions worked with me on the timing of each song, as well as suggesting what music to play for the wedding intro. Everything sounded so wonderful and many people complimented me on the music afterwards.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Mark Hunter · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything we asked for and they exceeded our expectations!

It was a pleasure working with Katy & Melodic expressions! Everyone said our wedding was perfect, and Melodic expressions played a huge part in receiving those compliments. As we got closer to our wedding date it was hard to manage all the intricate details of our wedding, and Katy made us feel confident that music during the ceremony was not going to be one of the things we needed to obsess over. We also had a last minute request for an additional act during the cocktail hour, and Katy worked her magic to make sure we got what we asked for. We just finished watching the video of our ceremony (trying to relive the happiest day of our lives), and the live instruments made my brides perfect walk down the aisle even more magical. Thank you so much Katy & Melodic expressions!

-Mark

Sent on 12/19/2018

Melodic Expressions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 625
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Organ
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Vocals

• Naples Floral Events and Design Wedding Florists

Great Company!

• Ft Myers Express Floral Wedding Florists

MELODIC EXPRESSIONS IS THE ABSOLUTE MOST GLORIOUS FINAL TOUCH FOR YOUR WEDDING. NOT ONLY FOR THE CEREMONY BUT ALSO FOR COCKTAIL HOUR. SO EASY TO WORK WITH.

• Joy Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Katy from Melodic Expressions! She is very professional and her talent and passion for music is unparalleled. Beautiful voice, incredible pianist, creative professional.

• 9870 Colonial Walk N Estero, Florida, 33928 See on map
    Location of (Melodic Expressions)