Melissa Wright Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map

Hi, I’m Melissa and, although you may have heard this before, it is the essence of photography: I want to tell your story. I bring a creative vision and style to my photography but honestly, this day… this day it’s all about you. Whether you hire me for your wedding, to capture the first images of your newborn baby or celebrate your accomplished milestones, it will always be all about you. After more than 10 years of photographing weddings, I’ve learned the rhythm. I know what to expect. But there is always the unexpected, and every couple has a new and fresh energy of their own. That’s the beauty.

I try to capture events as they happen, without orchestration. I won’t ask you to stop and pose during your first dance. I won’t be pulling you out of your moments. I want to be there, but I won’t impose. This is all about you and telling your story.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
    Ashley Married on 10/10/2015
    Being the awesome procrastinator that I am, there was like 3 months before my wedding and every photographer that I had called was booked. I finally had 2 responses. The first vendor wanted $3200 for 6 hours of the wedding. Price was not a concern for me, but being limited on hours was. I had received an email back from Melissa saying she was available for not only a more affordable price, but ALL day.. PLUS she works with her husband John, so you get TWO photographers! They do not limit on hours because they want to capture the WHOLE story of your wedding.. not just the 6 hours of your special day. I am still waiting for the images which obviously takes time, but the few sample ones that she has posted on Facebook for me to see look AMAZING and I am constantly getting compliments on them. I have never been so anxious and excited to see all my photos. I HIGHLY recommend Melissa & John as your photographers. They were awesome, respectful, had great ideas on how they wanted the pictures to turn out, etc. Everything you could want in a photographer.

Phoenix, 85004
Location of (Melissa Wright Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding