7211 Sound Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 28594 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Blythe Photography

Hey there, I'm Melissa! I am a fine art wedding photographer for couples who love art and beauty. My photography style is elegant and natural.

I stepped into this industry six years ago with a clear idea of the naturally inspired, elegant, and editorial-like imagery and the equally as special clients I wanted to create it for. By far the best aspect has of it all is the unique people I am able to connect with and of course, the constant happiness, love, and celebrations that come along with photographing weddings.

I am based in North Carolina and Miami, and available to travel anywhere for projects and celebrations alike.

please feel free to contact me directly at hello(at)melissablythe.com

Follow Melissa Blythe Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sydni Media
  • Triple C Photography
  • Liz Kyle Photography
  • CQ Photography
melissa blythe fine art film photographer 51
7f421d1034fecb23 1532988255 592c63067ec9a045 1532988255332 3 Melissa Blythe Fin
d79d50864bec2a02 1532988079 d0bc81ecbf3fd3cc 1532988078598 2 Melissa Blythe Fin
Melissa Blythe Photography
melissa blythe north carolina fine art film weddin
993b462aa176298a 1532988398 9d10b5dad92b35b7 1532988396850 5 Melissa Blythe Nor
ea32b3aaebbf9380 1532988543 8c166172ba195bc8 1532988543313 9 Melissa Blythe Pho
melissablythefilmweddingphotography 82
cc73248a3aba80d3 1532988479 cb1b508e08a6d2a5 1532988475517 6 Melissa Blythe Nor
melissa blythe fine art film wedding photographer
Melissa Blythe Photography
melissa blythenc wedding photographerthe watson ho
melissa blythe film wedding photography 89

13 Reviews for Melissa Blythe Photography

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/07/2020

10/10 Recommend

I’m not even sure where to begin with Melissa Blythe Photography! Ricardo and I hired Melissa as our micro wedding photographer for June of 2020, which then turned into October 2020. The year threw quite a few twists and turns at us from venue changes to date changes, yet Melissa stayed patiently by our side. For that we will forever be grateful. Melissa was always so kind through the entire process, she was quick to respond and made sure I felt at ease she would be there through the thick and thin. She is very organized and prompt. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early, she took time to scope out the area and prepare for our special day. She captured the most genuine moments of our micro wedding and during the ceremony, she was extremely respectful and not distracting. She was honestly just a joy to have around the entire day, it’s almost as if she brought calmness to the entire party, in fact she did. Now let’s talk after the wedding, it didn’t end there...we received our wedding photographs on our honeymoon. Yup, you heard me...on our honeymoon!!!!! This was just the icing on the cake. Now, given we had a micro wedding and this may not be the case for every wedding, It was such a sweet and special moment for us to receive our gallery so quickly. It was an extremely special surprise! Melissa, also was able to get our wedding and her timeless, elegant photographs featured on Bajan Wedding Blog. She truly cares about her art, her passion and her clients. It was a pleasure to have her photograph our wedding and I can’t wait for more photoshoots to come in the future, Melissa will be be part of our family for years to come!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 06/08/2019

Melissa is awesome!

I cannot say enough good things about Melissa!! She is AMAZING! She arrived 30 minutes early, and helped to keep it a laid back experience the entire time. Her photos are amazing, and she took in account my "good side" and showed me the back of her camera after some shots. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Alexandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Photography

My now husband and I were searching for a film wedding photographer and found Melissa Blythe. I saw her Instagram and immediately fell in love! Her style is the exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. Melissa is very responsive and works with your to create your own custom package (she is also a sweetheart!). On our wedding day, I thought her team were amazing! She put in a lot of effort to make sure we had amazing photos when it came to group portraits to just photos of my husband and I. She knew how to get everyone to focus and was very time efficient. She truly captured timeless photos! When we received our wedding gallery I couldn't of been happier. I also HIGHLY recommend you do a wedding album. We ordered a 12 X 12 leather album and it is my favorite keepsake from our wedding day. I honestly recommend Melissa Blythe Photography for your wedding day. You will get amazing photos and will never have self doubt. It is not worth hiring a cheaper/inexperienced photographer on your wedding day, you will be left disappointed. It is definitely worth the investment with amazing photos you will have a lifetime!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Award

Melissa Blythe Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas

• The Watson House and Gardens Mansion Weddings

Melissa Blythe Photography is breathtaking. We have worked with Melissa on multiple styled shoots and we can not get enough of her photos. Her work is often published and featured! Her photos truly speak for themselves. Her use of lighting is amazing. We would recommend Melissa Blythe Photography any day. She will not disappoint.

• 7211 Sound Dr Emerald Isle, NC, 28594 See on map
    Location of (Melissa Blythe Photography)

Melissa Blythe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Melissa Blythe Photography include in the starting price?

Melissa Blythe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography services does Melissa Blythe Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Melissa Blythe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Melissa Blythe Photography offer?

Melissa Blythe Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Melissa Blythe Photography offer?

Melissa Blythe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Melissa Blythe Photography offer for wedding events?

Melissa Blythe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Melissa Blythe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Melissa Blythe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.