Meininger Media

Clinton Township, MI View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Meininger Media is a wedding photography service based in Clinton Township, Michigan. Lead artist Katy is a highly talented, passionate professional who loves working with clients to preserve their special day. With her documentary approach, she aims to capture the sincere moments of celebrations, creating a seamless collection of snapshots for you to cherish for a lifetime.

Meininger Media offers a range of photography packages, all catering to different event styles and budgets. Katy is happy to speak with you before the big day, learning all about how to best preserve your priceless memories. For additional coverage, this artist can be joined by a secondary photographer, helping her to encapsulate your celebration more completely. A range of other services is also available, including:

• Multiple photography locations
  • Additional hours
  • Engagement sessions
  • Wedding portrait sessions
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Noreen
    Noreen Married on 10/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katie is the most incredible photographer. You won鈥檛 regret hiring her!

Katie took our engagement and wedding photos. I knew the second I saw her work she was the best fit, and the images would be perfect. But they turned out even more incredible than I could have imagined. Katy is the most incredible photographer and human. She has a way of capturing the most genuine moments. My husband and I are so grateful to have those images to look back on forever. Hire Katy so you can have that too.

Meininger Media's reply:

Noreen,
    I had so much fun spending the day with you and Kyle. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm so thankful that you decided to choose me as your photographer. I'm glad you both enjoyed my work so much. I can't wait to work with you again!
    Jack E. Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Katy was the photographer for my wedding, and she was very professional. I also felt she was very LGBT affirming which was great because my wife and I are both in the community, and many of our guests were as well!

Meininger Media's reply:

Thank you Jack! You and your wife are some of the most kindhearted individuals I've ever met, I hope you're doing well.
  • illustration stars

Team

Katy Meininger
Katy Meininger
Owner/Founder

Hi, I鈥檓 Katy! The founder/owner of Meininger Media. To start off, I鈥檓 a sucker for love. If I could get paid to watch sappy rom com鈥檚 I would in a heartbeat. But I decided to do the next best thing and give people incredible memories of the best day of their lives. I've said it before, but I really do strive to be your stress relief for the entire day. Your personal shamwow rag if you will. I don鈥檛 want to just be your photographer. I want to be your go-to best friend day of.

If I鈥檓 not photographing anything, chances are I鈥檓 eating pizza or complaining about the Detroit Red Wings. If you're a hockey fan, like food, enjoy a good drink, and love music, we'll be best friends in no time.

43379 Clementine Drive Clinton Township, MI, 48036
Location of (Meininger Media)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding