Meininger Media

43379 Clementine Drive, Clinton Township, MI 48036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Meininger Media

Meininger Media is a wedding photography service based in Clinton Township, Michigan. Lead artist Katy is a highly talented, passionate professional who loves working with clients to preserve their special day. With her documentary approach, she aims to capture the sincere moments of celebrations, creating a seamless collection of snapshots for you to cherish for a lifetime.

Meininger Media offers a range of photography packages, all catering to different event styles and budgets. Katy is happy to speak with you before the big day, learning all about how to best preserve your priceless memories. For additional coverage, this artist can be joined by a secondary photographer, helping her to encapsulate your celebration more completely. A range of other services is also available, including:

• Multiple photography locations

maliskeyweb 230 51 2010459 161229011319599

4 Reviews for Meininger Media

• Noreen

Noreen · Married on 10/18/2019

Katie is the most incredible photographer. You won’t regret hiring her!

Katie took our engagement and wedding photos. I knew the second I saw her work she was the best fit, and the images would be perfect. But they turned out even more incredible than I could have imagined. Katy is the most incredible photographer and human. She has a way of capturing the most genuine moments. My husband and I are so grateful to have those images to look back on forever. Hire Katy so you can have that too.

Sent on 02/03/2021

Meininger Media's reply:

Noreen,
    I had so much fun spending the day with you and Kyle. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm so thankful that you decided to choose me as your photographer. I'm glad you both enjoyed my work so much. I can't wait to work with you again!

Jack E. · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Katy was the photographer for my wedding, and she was very professional. I also felt she was very LGBT affirming which was great because my wife and I are both in the community, and many of our guests were as well!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Meininger Media's reply:

Thank you Jack! You and your wife are some of the most kindhearted individuals I've ever met, I hope you're doing well.

Meininger Media Pricing

Meininger Media Price Rates

Meininger Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

Team of Meininger Media

Katy Meininger

Katy Meininger

Owner/Founder

Hi, I’m Katy! The founder/owner of Meininger Media. To start off, I’m a sucker for love. If I could get paid to watch sappy rom com’s I would in a heartbeat. But I decided to do the next best thing and give people incredible memories of the best day of their lives. I've said it before, but I really do strive to be your stress relief for the entire day. Your personal shamwow rag if you will. I don’t want to just be your photographer. I want to be your go-to best friend day of.

If I’m not photographing anything, chances are I’m eating pizza or complaining about the Detroit Red Wings. If you're a hockey fan, like food, enjoy a good drink, and love music, we'll be best friends in no time.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 43379 Clementine Drive Clinton Township, MI, 48036 See on map
    586-488-4414 (Phone number)
    Location of (Meininger Media)